Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RushLuv
Msg: 3
Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I don't bite a man's lip, let alone scratch his back.

There isn't anything erotic in lip biting, and I really don't see the point. Speaking for myself, of course.
 MsMicki
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:18:29 PM
lip sucker and nibbler!
not necessarily a bite......but if things are good and passionate......yep, I'm gonna have that bottom lip in my mouth and working it!

as Bluez said........means you're doing something right!
 namrael
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:38:02 PM
I don't do the lip biting (ow?), but I do enjoy both being scratched and doing some light scratching. Nowhere close to drawing blood, just at the edge between pleasure and the very beginnings of pain.

And yes, if you don't like it, tell her--possibly not in the moment (although "Ow" is a good way to express that in the moment if you wish), but definitely mention it as something you don't like. I love when my partners tell me what they do and don't enjoy, and if something I'm doing hurts someone I'm intimate with, I bloody well want to know that so I don't do it anymore.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:49:01 PM
Does that mean I can pinch or bite your nipples instead??

I'm more of a tongue biter than a lip biter. *shrugs*
 EvilLolli
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:55:17 PM
You know if you just take her from behind this wouldn't be an issue, right? Otherwise, it indicates you have released her inner lust animal and she just can't help herself. Then again you can always go for the handcuffs and ball gag. Problems solved.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2009 7:51:20 PM

Does any guy actually like to get his lip bit while kissing or like to get his back freddy krugered by a woman?

i prefer to have a woman wolverine my legs.

no lie, bwana.
 HazelRose
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/29/2009 12:33:31 AM
WIll not speak for every woman, but I find being animalistic a huge turn on. If the guy is even more animalistic with me, YAY! Skin heals, and swelling goes down in an hour. If the guy (you) does not like it, then grab her hands, and hold them down. That too can be a turn on for some women. The biting, well, when you think she is that turned on, stay away from her mouth. There are other body parts to play with...
 abelian
Msg: 26
Posted: 6/29/2009 5:35:33 AM

Does any guy actually like to get his lip bit while kissing or like to get his back freddy krugered by a woman?

I like it. It's intense. The deeper the scratches, the better.
 DebbieB143
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/29/2009 5:58:13 AM
Oh my, that is more than a little strange. That would have scared the hell out of me. You were a good sport for giving it a try, but I think she is a little "off" ?! I will remember to mention that one! : )
 DebbieB143
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/29/2009 5:59:24 AM
My reply was in response to the poor guy who was choked!
 CherylCake
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/29/2009 9:14:53 AM
Good Lord, choking! This leads to death when a person decides they like it & try it at home alone. NEVER do the auto-erotic asphixiation. When you read a person died suddenly in their home, or hotel...that's what it is alot of the time. Kicks aren't worth your life, and the backwash it leaves behind. If anyone is thinking about doing this, DON'T DON'T DON'T do it!
 ohio07
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/29/2009 10:03:53 AM
I used to bite the lip, but I learned that less is more for most women in regards to that. As for scratching your back and also biting my neck. HOTT!!!

My God my GF one time scratched down my chest and my back during sex and it was hott! I wasn't sure it would go away, but it did the next day. Her nails weren't even that long, (Thank GOD!) but the next day I had red streaks all over, front and back... It was Wild!

Just how in the hell was I gonna explain that to my roommate? (Ha, ha!) Hmnn, jealous much, buddy! That's when I knew my GF was a F-R-E-A-K!!!
 OutMind
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/29/2009 11:32:07 AM
Dude, women like to be fvcked hard. That is par of our instinct. It's the same that some women love it when you pull their hair while going deep.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/29/2009 1:44:47 PM
LOL, My bf likes it, it means he's hitting the 'spot', but then he flips me and my face is in the pillow and I'm screaming his name, so if you don't like it, flip em!

If you have a problem with the way your girl react when you're giving her the big O, then you are a moron, get out your movie and lube and let a man who will appreciate a woman who is secure enough to express herself do the job!
Beth
 thecheekychick
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/29/2009 1:47:51 PM
Be a man and take it! haha
 Leeanne
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2009 3:54:46 PM
Some nibbling may occur - but biting - naw! Gripping - but no scratching!
Communicate your likes and dislikes to avoid any situations that turn you off - plain and simple!
 Svetlana Blue
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/29/2009 8:20:34 PM
I like a man to do me like he is mad at me. And if he can handle it, he will get some of it back. Need I say more? Why do we do these two things? If that is all my habds amd mouth have access to at the time...that is what is happening. Next.
 Svetlana Blue
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/30/2009 3:33:50 AM
Probably. lmfao :)
 CherylCake
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/30/2009 7:19:17 AM
Outmind-ur absolutely wrong. Some women like it slow like a tease. I never liked the sledgehammer. ow!
 Joeld49
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Why do women scratch your balls
Posted: 6/30/2009 8:11:27 AM
I once had a one night stand with a woman who loved to scratch my balls for the longest time after we made love. When I asked her why she loved to scratch my balls so much, she replied - "cause a miss mine"

Does that count?
 CherylCake
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/2/2009 11:04:50 AM
Well, we see youse guys scratching your balls, so we think you must like it.
 thebigslim
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2009 12:24:07 PM
Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex? Why don't they is the better question! I am more of the back scratching kinda person than I am the lip biting..... they get too sensitive after a while from all the biting!
 Silent Crow
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2009 5:50:40 PM
HELL YEAH!!!NOTHING SWEETER THAN A PRIMAL FEAST
 Silent Crow
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2009 5:54:05 PM
OMG!!! I LOVE THE BITING, SCRATCHING , HAIR PULLING, LAUGH OUTLOUD MOST OUTRAGEOUSLY POWERFUL FEELING ALL CUMMING DOWN ON ME AT ONCE. IF THAT'S TOO MUCH FOR YOU THAN SO AM I.
 vapeninsula
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2009 6:13:03 PM
It means you're a man....a really good one.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?