Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found the one!!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE
Msg: 1
Found the one!!!!Page 1 of 1    
I met a nice girl who lives down the street from me. I no longer need this site. I no longer need this virtual bullcrap. The right person is only a house away, at the park walking her dog, or at a street fair or thru somebody you know. You can stay on this site forever or you can go out and find somebody. All you people rambling on about how bad men/women are make me want to puke. Quit blaming other people for your shortcomings and don't be as picky. Find a nice person who likes you for you and treat them like royalty. True love is hard to come by so you should appreciate it when you find it. I hope that you find the love of your life and you two prosper and grow together. That's about it. -Dre
 ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE
Msg: 2
Found the one!!!!
Posted: 6/28/2009 9:11:20 PM
Yeah thas wut I'm talkin about. Yeah boiiiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found the one!!!!