Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Majority of Leinster girls are closed-minded to a guy having a child      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dub08
Msg: 3
Majority of Leinster girls are closed-minded to a guy having a childPage 1 of 1    
How do you know they aren't replying to you because you have a child? Maybe they don't like your photos or your profile. I would never not respond to someone because they have children - think you are making a bit of a generalisation here OP!
 Mizanthrope
Msg: 18
Majority of Leinster girls are closed-minded to a guy having a child
Posted: 7/8/2009 5:59:53 PM
I actually clearly state in my profile that I am not interested in a guy with children as I don't like children, and want someone who who thinks like I do on this matter.

I would expect that any woman who has kids of her own, or plans to have them, would not look down on a man with children, otherwise that would be some strange sort of double standard. But then again the world is a strange place.
 perfectcell1718
Msg: 24
Majority of Leinster girls are closed-minded to a guy having a child
Posted: 7/16/2009 7:44:35 PM
Okay... I am browsing the posts in lands of interest and I came across this thread and have been reading it intently. I must say that I don't agree with a lot of what is being bounced around, your last comment toward the ones who posted the ignorant comment does indeed show a bit of prejudice on your side as well. Dublin or South Central L.A.? I have to agree at least partially with MalaSam on the true colors comment. If you seek forever with a partner and ask non-bias of her then you should at least try and be the same way all the way around the table. I'm in no way bashing you, I even felt empathy toward your plies, however the masses have opinions and some are right and wrong as any forum of mind's thoughts would be. Try not to take them to heart and remember that we are all brothers and sisters... I'm not exactly sure how things are culturally all over the isle, but I believe it's about who you are, not where your from. Peace be with you.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Majority of Leinster girls are closed-minded to a guy having a child