Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > just wondering      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 niceguy53
Msg: 1
view profile
History
just wonderingPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Has anyone found there true love on this site. Maybe it's me , i don't know. Most of rhe women that i have met on here seem a little off the wall. I would really like to find that special girl but so far no luck.
 niceguy53
Msg: 2
view profile
History
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 12:46:05 PM
DID THAT . THANKS
 Svetlana Blue
Msg: 3
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 12:49:41 PM
Yeah. It is you. Every single one of us are nut cases and love is impossible. Thread search. Testimonials. It can be your best friend at times. Try off line as well.
 stunt groom
Msg: 4
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 1:01:49 PM

Has anyone found there true love on this site. Maybe it's me , i don't know. Most of rhe women that i have met on here seem a little off the wall. I would really like to find that special girl but so far no luck.

You made the cardinal error of critisizing women in your op. Only they can dog men on here..This thread may not make it...
 niceguy53
Msg: 5
view profile
History
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 1:19:55 PM
I AM TRUELY SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANY ONE .
 OutMind
Msg: 6
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 1:24:59 PM
Give me off the wall any time.
 ItsMargo
Msg: 7
view profile
History
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 1:31:56 PM
pfft, he says "off the wall" like it's a bad thing. Yes OP, I found my sweetie right here in River City. He's absolutely whack in all the right ways and we've been together for about two years now. Anticipating that your next question will be "why do people who have found love stay on POF?" It's so there is still someone around to answer your first question, lol.
 19justice78
Msg: 8
view profile
History
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 1:32:09 PM
HENCE.... no one likes a negative attitude. Try some humor, and for GOD Sake change your profile. Talk about positive connections, (even if you have to make them up, LOL) Otherwise your going to get all the wrong people attracted to you, hence a bad connection. Also get a series of questions or an idea of what you will accept and what you won't and screen them. Get smarter and wiser about the people you talk to. I can screen people through IM and within seconds I can tell if they are wierd, loosers, desparate or simply NOT what I'm looking for. Seek from within and you will get what you are looking for, but you gotta be what someone is looking for by being and becoming that person. Start reading about self improvement books and trust me it won't take long for things to change. Good luck
 Stormwolf
Msg: 9
view profile
History
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 4:15:33 PM
OP,

Most of the women that i have met on here seem a little off the wall.

Yes, sad but true. However, off the wall is very polite when put next to
the truth!
 IrishGod
Msg: 10
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 5:18:01 PM

Most of rhe women that i have met on here seem a little off the wall.

Uh.. Yeah, but most " Singles Sites " is people that just came out of a long, or bad
relation.. Then the others is, well. Men with issues trying to fu*k anything that will
believe a lie. This is a " Free " Site. So im sure we have bit of every personality and
hurt people looking for that rebound.

Finicky and looking for the " Hottest " since there is thousands to chose from.
Why settle for half ass when theres many hotties with issues? - Pole taken
 miska1
Msg: 11
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 8:00:12 PM

Will someone please tell me where the walls are?

we have to have WALLS? damned rules, what about off point, off the mark, off center?
 forum101
Msg: 12
view profile
History
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 9:08:28 PM
Judging from these posts I'd say "off the wall" is the new "normal" if everyone is doing it.
 aliveone1
Msg: 13
view profile
History
just wondering
Posted: 6/30/2009 11:48:42 PM
Boing! Boing! Boing!

I'm bouncing off the walls!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > just wondering