Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > FANTASY RAPE      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hellgremlin
Msg: 11
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPEPage 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Fantasy rape?

What is that, being raped by a wizard on a gryphon?
 vapeninsula
Msg: 14
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/5/2009 5:38:28 PM
This is something I could never do. I'm all for having fun, but rape is not something that sound fun to me. I'd have to pass.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 15
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/5/2009 5:45:51 PM
Agreed. I think it indicates some pretty profound psychological issues.

And what if you fall off the gryphon?
 hellgremlin
Msg: 20
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/5/2009 9:03:01 PM
Pitchin' or catchin'?

Actually nevermind, both are equally disturbing.
 windloverr
Msg: 22
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/5/2009 11:39:55 PM
Some people are WAY too concrete in their thinking!!! Lighten up folks! First, reality check, she's discussing this intelligently, in a non-sexual setting, AHEAD OF TIME; Second, she's talking to the man she is currently intimately involved with; Third, it's a FANTASY, which, by definition, means it's NOT REAL!! If she wanted to have consensual sex with him, pretending he’s a cop; would you guys go all freaky about “impersonating an officer”? If she said it turned her on for you to pull her hair, and call her, “A nasty little slut”; would you get all righteous and refuse because it was degrading, and disrespectful? GEEEEEZE sometimes people make me nuts!

OP, this is a very common fantasy, and has been discussed on these forums before; do a thread search, and check some of them out. The trick is to find out which parts of the fantasy are the turn on for her; and what is either not involved, or a turn off. You can do this by simply talking through it, and seeing which parts turn her on; and what potentially turns her off. Things to talk about include "words/names she likes, vs those she dislikes" and the potential for light restraint. With words, find out if there are things she dislikes hearing, or being called. For instance, I had one lover who wanted to play this fantasy, but HATED the term "b1tch". ie, I couldn't say things like, "Admit it; you really like this don't you b1tch." So, instead of "b1tch" I sarcastically used the term "pretty lady"; ie, "I'll bet a 'pretty lady' like you loves to be fuked...don't you?" She loved it! Also, find out what words she likes/dislikes referring to her cooch. Some women love to hear the word cu.nt, where as, for others, it's a total turn off. Also find out if there are words in general she finds distasteful, ie fuk, or G*d d*mn, etc. That way, while you're "in fantasy" you won't inadvertently say something that just completely kills the mood for her. Regarding ANY kind of restraint, the best way to handle it is, whatever method you use, make sure that SHE can, AT ANY TIME, get out on her own. Ie. If you tie her hands to the headboard, use something soft, and either tie them loose enough that she can slip her hands out, OR tie them using a bow, and show her how she can untie herself before you go on. You might even play around with the restraints ahead of time, so she can see, and get used to, how she can get out. If she’s not comfortable with that, you could even simply tie something to the headboard, and have her hold them, pretending to be tied up. Just as an aside, my FAVORITE use of restraints is simply to keep her from touching me. You can restrain her hands; then lick, nibble, and kiss your way from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head, ALL without allowing her to touch you at all. Drives ‘em crazy, LOL.

Also, with ANY scenario like this, you need a safe word. I use "yellow light" and "red light"; with "yellow light" meaning she wants to continue the fantasy, but you need to back down on the intensity a bit; and "red light" means that all bets are off, the fantasy is over, and you both come out of character immediately. I’ve played this, and many other fantasies out, and have, so far, NEVER had to use a safe word; but they are always there, for everyone’s peace of mind, if nothing else.

The keys with this, and ANY fantasy scenario are communication up front, and remembering, that this is all about sexual enjoyment and enhancement, and hopefully, several very strong and fulfilling orgasms. One of the absolute keys to being a great lover, is the ability to earn her trust, thereby allowing her to relax and enjoy whatever it is that you are doing; and playing out scenarios like this one is an absolutely perfect way to commence building that relationship. Another of the keys to being a great lover is to get inside her head, and find out what really turns her on, and doing everything in your power to give that to her in spades; and here again, scenarios like this one are a perfect way to build on that knowledge. It sounds like you may have an open, imaginative, lover on your hands here; with a bit of luck she’ll prove to be as energetic and imaginative pleasing and satisfying you, as you hopefully are with her. Congratulations, and good luck!
 windloverr
Msg: 23
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/6/2009 12:51:11 AM

Wow you wrote a novel.
I panicked! I have a gift for making a short story long.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 26
Man In Control + Guilt-Free
Posted: 7/7/2009 10:32:48 AM
Yeah, unfortunately, too many girls & women have been conditioned to think that sex is dirty, they make decisions to "put out", and always looking over their shoulder that guys want "one thing" as if it's horrible for them if they're not in a serious relationship with them. Sex brings guilt to too many people, and so that fantasy lets a woman feel like she's not in control with a guilt-free association + the guy showing he's dominating, all at the same time. I think that's why there are much higher numbers than one would assume of women who like that.
 IrishGod
Msg: 28
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/7/2009 5:43:06 PM
This is what brought one of my first adult long terms i had when i was younger
better sex life and it kept us together longer.. Why we broke it off was another.

I introduced the hand that rocked the throat out of more then many reasons.
Anger, Control over her, Self infliction and well, it turned her on a lot!
Few girls get into it. Most it does nothing for them. Honestly, the ones that
love it, cant get enough of it. The choking thing needs to be set and done correct.
My first time i tried this, took many times to get it correct. I did hurt her once.
We didnt have ' Safety words ' But my last long term did.

I had one loved the choking so much, she would take my hand and put it on
her neck while we was just sitting in the car talking.. Im sure her new man
dont do it.. Sucks to be him !
 hellgremlin
Msg: 31
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/7/2009 8:24:40 PM
Probably because a false rape accusation tends to demolish a man's life permanently.
 DAVE632
Msg: 39
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/11/2009 3:48:22 PM
What I find fascinating about this and the other "My CRAZY g/f wants me to rape'er " is the number fo posts from women who thought THEY were unique in wishing the same.

The condemnation from the woosifyed hordes of howling, protesting guys is almost as weird and twice as funny.

There is NO correlation between the actual act of rape and the fantasy that women have. According to the posts several of those women have been raped, got over it no matter how long that process took and it STILL turns them on - the wild forced "gottahave you NOW", Neadrathalic, *thump*, being TAKEN kind of sex that we are talking about here. How sad that some people can't tell the difference or even conceptualize the possible increased level of arousal some women derive from this.

There have been a number of recent studies based on Polls that have surprised even the experts. C Onsidering how out of touch most of them seem to be that doesn't surprise me however .... Many many many women react VERY positively to being needed sexually with an immediacy that perhaps reflects back to our roots where the Alpha male was guided by breeding protocols rather than her stock portfolio or how much silicone some surgeon had managed to stuff in her chest. We are, after all, only a few thousand generations on needing that breeding style just to remain alive as a species. It must play into the deepest crags of a woman's brain and hence her hormones to feel needed like this - with this urgency and sexually charged dominance.

Whatever the ROOTS of this are, most women who are in tune with their sexuality find this a huge turn on so if some of you people are still confused over real rape and this then take another valium and do some of your own research. It is almost (almost) universal !!
 windloverr
Msg: 40
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/11/2009 4:03:20 PM

Lili_C I would just like to say dayummnnnn to "Windloverr's" reply...
Ummmm...thanks. Always glad to help,
 windloverr
Msg: 42
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/11/2009 4:39:53 PM

marvmakerzzzI mean it's rape!! just can't get past it why would you want to fantasize about something so sick
Ummmm...NO. Hate to break it to you Einstein; but it's NOT "rape", it's FANTASY. Also, just for reasons of clarification, why would YOU worry, or be concerned, about SOMEONE ELSE'S fantasy?
hellgremlinI think it indicates some pretty profound psychological issues.
Ohhhhhhh...hate to interfere with your delusion; but the true "psychological issues" rest MUCH MORE overwhelmingly with the people who are unable to accept, understand, or tolerate fantasies of this nature, or fantasy in general. It shows a fairly dramatic form of concrete thinking, indicative of inferior intellectual capacity, or immature mental/emotional processing.
concrete thinking n.
Thinking characterized by a predominance of actual objects and events and the absence of concepts and generalizations. Ie. keeping to the literal meaning of words, (as in “rape”) In Piaget's classification this stage occurs between 7 and 11 years of age. It’s also common in people with severe mental illness.
What if you fall off the Gryphon?
WTF are you talking about?
Probably because a false rape accusation tends to demolish a man's life permanently.
Again, VERY concrete.
HazelRoseThere three types of people who like this form of sex:
1) Subs
2)Victims of sexual abuse
3) Freaks
I'll disagree with you here, and say that there are AT LEAST FOUR types of people, if you feel it is absolutely necessary to classify people accordingly; with the forth being:

4) Normal, mature, sexually healthy individuals.

Word to the wise: if a MAJORITY of people see it completely differently than you do; maybe it’s time for you to rethink, and reassess.
 DAVE632
Msg: 45
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 7/11/2009 5:47:51 PM
I mentioned the two threads and there are others. Yes there are hordes of idiots who want to classify ANYTHING that they don't personally approve of or enjoy as some deep lurking psychosis requiring immediate psychological assistance or in-depth therapy to FIX their warped sense of sexuality.

at the end of the day no one cares what two consenting adults want to do behind closed doors.

So at the end of the day with such a dismissive attitude why post at all.

And maybe BUNDY isn't such a GREAT name to use on a dating site - you know - unless he was your older brother and you're cool with his MO.

WINDLOVER said it best or at least reposted from an earlier page.

I'll go with a Number 4 - hold the anchovies.
 damassteel
Msg: 49
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 8/3/2009 11:11:27 AM
Dave632, we so often are in line on most things.
I dated someone who liked me to just show up in her apartment unannounced before she arrived and suprise her with a Fantasy rape scenario. We did this a couple of times and were done with it. She really dug it; me, not so much. Even with safe words etc. it felt a little too wierd for my tastes. I had another gf who liked sex in public places, Parks at night, cars, unused rooms in the public library, airplanes.. This was fun...till another friend told me that we'd better quit cuz it was potentially quite a severe legal issue if caught..oops!
 jacob8088
Msg: 55
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/3/2009 5:17:54 PM
I know a few women that's into this kind of fantasy. Oh yeah, and they so love it,lol
 whatever3321
Msg: 56
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/5/2009 5:26:44 PM
Last time I helped with a rape fantasy I had a broken nose and a cracked rib

Moral of the story: Never date a black belt
 Suffragettes
Msg: 58
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/6/2009 7:29:32 AM
Whoa what a topic! Thats all i'm guna say
 Suffragettes
Msg: 61
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/6/2009 2:27:58 PM
I agree with love treason on this.
 canoga77
Msg: 67
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/7/2009 2:28:10 PM
My simple male mind really can't comprehend this. We're told it's the most horrible crime imaginable, yet there are women that fantasize about this scenario on a regular basis and want their husbands and boyfriends to simulate it for them. I don't understand it. Most people don't fantasize about being robbed, beaten, murdered, or blackmailed, so why fantasize about being raped? The argument about being in control of your "victimization" doesn't make any sense. And why should men indulge women who want to act out these scenarios when we're accused by feminists of promoting a culture of rape and when it's so easy for a woman to send a man to prison with a false claim of sexual assault?
 sashimiboy
Msg: 72
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/11/2009 3:45:02 PM
There needs to be a new law where the woman signs a waiver if anything goes wrong and she cannot accuse of rape. I doubt it though. The laws are ****ed up as it is.
 jacob8088
Msg: 73
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:41:29 PM
^^^And during the fantasy rape if the woman happen's to get pregnant by accident, then we should also have the option of either staying, or walking away..lol
 damassteel
Msg: 82
view profile
History
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/17/2009 2:35:50 PM
I went with someone years ago who was into this. She had me wait in her apartment before she arrived. all the lights would be out and I was to hide somewhere she didn't know ahead of time and surprise her. She wanted me to use a fair amount of force to "subdue" her, but there WERE safe words and "tap-out"protocols. Once or twice was enough for me. It started to seem very weird to me to want it as often as she did. I later did find out that she had a history of abuse, as has been suggested earlier. She also liked sex in public places, which after a few times kinda made me get put off of it. There are real legal consequences if caught at something like that; you could end up with a sex offender record.
All in all I couldn't really do much for her; gettin' her "kink" on was just a little too risky.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 83
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/17/2009 3:02:56 PM
I love enacting the rape fantasy. It's even more of a turn on if the girl is a stranger and doesn't know you are going to do it.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 94
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 12/25/2009 3:32:06 PM

obviously "your girl" has issues if she fantasizes about being raped, If she has ever really been raped, there's NO fantasy to it. Some sick individual forces himself into your body...and hurts you physically and emotionally in ways that are unimaginable. I hope her "fantasy" never becomes a reality.

The key word here is "fantasy." No one is suggesting an actual rape when we are talking about "fantasy" rape. There is a HUGE difference in being in a controlled scenario versus the real thing and no one that has done this or even wishes to do so wants it to be an act of violence (which actual rape is.) JMO
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 97
FANTASY RAPE
Posted: 1/11/2010 10:01:48 PM

my girl is into this fantasy rape thing. any one familiar with this? she brought this up to me and im not sure what to think about it. she also likes being caught and watched which is kind of hot also. does anyone ahve any experience with this rape thing. please let me know.

I had one lady suggest that to me as she was into 'role-playing'.

I told her sorry, there was no way in Hell I was even going to pretend to do anything like that, I just don't have it in me. Rape has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with power and humiliation. I love to talk during the act, but I would never dream of calling a woman a b*tch, a whore or a sl*t and don't understand men who do as a matter of habit in the real world (misogynists and rappers and the like).

So, unless you can put yourself in the same headspace as your girl, you might have a bit of a problem
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > FANTASY RAPE