Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Confused! What do men really seek? A nice woman that can be wild sexu      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 2
Confused! What do men really seek? A nice woman that can be wild sexually or just plain wild period?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
They want a woman who's super experienced in bed and does everything, but is still a virgin, from what I can gather.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Confused! What do men really seek? A nice woman that can be wild sexually or just plain wild period?
Posted: 7/8/2009 8:54:14 AM

or a bed-hopper that is completely wild with many men?

I don't believe you'll find too many men looking for whores as relationship material.
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 4
Confused! What do men really seek? A nice woman that can be wild sexually or just plain wild period?
Posted: 7/8/2009 8:56:26 AM
I hate when I get a plain wild period. I use multiple tampons. It's such a party in my pants when that happens.

I'm pretty sure ALL men want is a beer and a bj while the superbowl is on.

OP don't lump all men into ALL wanting the same thing. Everyone is different. Why don't you go after what YOU want and stop reading Cosmo (or whatever mag) and think for yourself.
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 8:57:48 AM
So which is it? A nice woman to please you and be very wild in privacy or a bed-hopper that is completely wild with many men?

Ya got a third or fourth model available, or are those my only choices?
 daynadaze
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 9:24:00 AM
What do all men want? I didn't know all men wanted the same thing. Just be yourself, why would you want to attact a man who didn't want you as you are?
 Vincent_1984
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 9:25:23 AM
Why are you implying that bed-hoppers can't be nice women? Women have just as much right to free and abundant sex as men do and, as long as it's done safely, responsibly and consentually, there is nothing immoral about it either; sex isn't evil, it's natural.

To be clear, I am not advocating cheating, there is a definite betrayal of trust, intimacy and respect involved in cheating, but when women are made to feel guilty about sex, everyone loses. There is absolutely nothing to gain from women building up walls to shut men out.
 Commonsens
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/8/2009 9:41:36 AM
What do men really seek?:
World domination, godlike powers...oups! wrong list...me bad!

I do not know what the others wants, but as for myself I want it ALL! , a balanced, emotionally secure and complete individual to begin with.

As for the sex goes, It's easy: if you are close to your partner, open, communicative, etc etc; things can only goes up (no pun intended...maybe)
Geeh! who in their right minds will refuse to have sex with their partner if they find him or her great in bed or will not open up if their partner drive them boinker with pleasure or if the bond between them is strong?

and no, I never watch the superbowl.
 SpecialHeartedLady
Msg: 15
You didn't read any comment...
Posted: 7/8/2009 9:41:48 AM
There ACTUALLY IS SIN in going around and sleeping with one another outside of marriage.

The man who says that a woman shouldn't put up walls because it hurts everyone... is only thinking of the lesser amount of screwing he'll get to do.

I think it is important to value your body, realize it is not your own, realize that when you screw someone you are losing a piece of yourself to someone who does not deserve it and stealing a piece of the other person that you will never get back. Sex should never be screwing, rather always love making with the one you love. Anything less is just plain wrong....not to mention seriously dangerous.

To add to that, I think men want a loose whore to screw until he finds that elusive virgin to marry, and all the while he sees nothing wrong with taking the virginity of the whore women. He's the whore. They want a woman who will be subservient and not "nag' when she is upset about the neglect/abuse, and he wants a woman who will let him do anything he wants and a woman who will acce pt mediocre forms of love. He doesn't want to lead right either, but wants all the control. Oh yeah, she better not burn one of his millions of meals either, and she better get all the poo stains out of his drawers too. Oh yeah, she should never have emotions, and better work full-time and have an education--which he won't want to pay for, and she better raise his children and keep them out of his hair because after all he worked all day and is tired.

The rare few men are nothing like that. It's the rare few I seek.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/8/2009 10:21:45 AM
^^^Way to pick up on the joke. I know all men aren't the same, nor are all women. It wasn't a serious post.

What women wear and their talents in bed are fascinating, but I'm not sure what it has to do with anything. I say as long as you get em there, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
 SpecialHeartedLady
Msg: 21
I didn't admit shit...
Posted: 7/8/2009 10:25:51 AM
Geez Emlam,

Don't you think that was very harsh! I'm sure there are a few nasty things any of us could come uP with to say about you.

You are very rude... and I wouldn't Put it Past you to abuse someone. You fit the Profile.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/8/2009 10:47:02 AM

However, just because someone enjoys sex, and doesn't need to have a love in their heart and a ring on their finger doesn't mean they are a "bed-hopper that is completely wild with many men.

Man, I hate it when women bash women for being sexually secure...if i were a woman I'd punch a b!tch in the face if I ever heard the words "slut" or "whore" come out of her mouth...like women don't already have it tough enough in this regard?

EXACTLY!!!!!
 Sabrosura
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/8/2009 11:03:53 AM

I think it is important to value your body, realize it is not your own, realize that when you screw someone you are losing a piece of yourself to someone who does not deserve it and stealing a piece of the other person that you will never get back. Sex should never be screwing, rather always love making with the one you love. Anything less is just plain wrong....not to mention seriously dangerous.

To add to that, I think men want a loose whore to screw until he finds that elusive virgin to marry, and all the while he sees nothing wrong with taking the virginity of the whore women. He's the whore. They want a woman who will be subservient and not "nag' when she is upset about the neglect/abuse, and he wants a woman who will let him do anything he wants and a woman who will acce pt mediocre forms of love. He doesn't want to lead right either, but wants all the control. Oh yeah, she better not burn one of his millions of meals either, and she better get all the poo stains out of his drawers too. Oh yeah, she should never have emotions, and better work full-time and have an education--which he won't want to pay for, and she better raise his children and keep them out of his hair because after all he worked all day and is tired.

Whoa! A "tad" bit bitter are we? All this from the OP's inquiry on what type of woman a man wants intimately?

ColonelIngus
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 1:31:34 PM

Their utopia I imagine is a nice wedding night consisting of a game of scrabble followed by a respectful peck on the cheek and separate beds.

Speaking of scrabble... did you see that story over at The Onion: Jilted Hasbro CEO Laughs Coldly As Scrabble Destroys Another Relationship [http://www.theonion.com/content/news/jilted_hasbro_ceo_laughs_coldly_as]
 radikal1
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/8/2009 1:38:47 PM

I read so many comments where a lot of men contradict themselves. So which is it? A nice woman to please you and be very wild in privacy or a bed-hopper that is completely wild with many men? Please feel free to be honest with me in which it is! Very confused with the contradictions!

It's really simple actually. Men want a woman who will be wild sexually WITH THEM (and not everyone else). Some men want a wild woman but I don't think they want them for LTR (some may) but they usually stop being fun after you have to bail them out of prison for the 11th time.

To speak in general it seems you're average guy just want a woman who will love him and is enthusiastic about sex with him and is open to some games (dressing up etc) and experimentation. Simple.

-Nate
 browneyesboo
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/8/2009 1:55:06 PM
I think everything gets blown out of proportion in these waters frankly.
Every little thing turns into a giant big thing! (after I typed that I thought...wow
if only that were true! hehehehehe)
Anyways...I personally think everyone is seeking the same thing. One person who
they are compatible with...the details can be worked out later.
I think a lot of the attention you get or don't get is directly related to the attitude
that you present...either in here or in real life.
I know there are some jerks out there (of both gender)...but I don't consider them the norm. If you are CONSTANTLY being approached for sex...then maybe you have to look at what you might be doing wrong.
I must be incredibly ugly or just plain not attractive to guys...because I have
NEVER been approached for sex...either in here or in real life.
Doesn't everyone want someone in bed who at least knows what they're doing?
If you spend anytime in the forums...you'll find that all men are bastids, all women
are ****es...everyone is having sex ALL the time...no one is having sex at all...and
generally everything about the dating scene sucks.
Really??
PS...I really like what emLamNsea said as well...THANK YOU!

browneyesboo
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/8/2009 2:09:20 PM
Seriously...I feel out of the loop here.
Is it my age?
The last time I heard that men who sleep with lots of women are studs
and women who sleep with lots of men are sluts...was back in high school
when we were lying about all the sex we weren't having.
I just assume anyone I met has been with other women...and I figure they
must know I've been with other men.
Are we really becoming this cynical and jaded? If so...maybe we need a time
out.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/8/2009 2:34:28 PM

However, just because someone enjoys sex, and doesn't need to have a love in their heart and a ring on their finger doesn't mean they are a "bed-hopper that is completely wild with many men.

Man, I hate it when women bash women for being sexually secure...if i were a woman I'd punch a b!tch in the face if I ever heard the words "slut" or "whore" come out of her mouth...like women don't already have it tough enough in this regard?

Exactly. I'm disgusted when I hear it from a man's mouth ~ repulsed when another woman uses the term in regard to men and/or women. It's time to get with the times on that overused/redundantly pathetic label.

Puke.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/8/2009 2:40:59 PM

There ACTUALLY IS SIN in going around and sleeping with one another outside of marriage.

The man who says that a woman shouldn't put up walls because it hurts everyone... is only thinking of the lesser amount of screwing he'll get to do.

Wow...this is just wrong on so many levels. My body is my own and I place great value on it. I have never "screwed" anyone in my entire life...and I'd be surprised if there are many here that have. I have always made love or had sex. If it's your belief that sex
outside of marriage is wrong...then simply don't do it. I have never considered myself
a whore because I've had sex outside of marriage...and I would be surprised to find anyone that knew me thought that.
You sound incredibly bitter and let down by the men (or lack of men) in your life.
But please don't project this image on the rest of us. This is one of the saddest posts
I've read on fishes...and I've been here a while.
I hope you find happiness in your life.
 Amanisnotforxmas
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Wot?
Posted: 7/8/2009 4:17:29 PM
Thjats very funny but will score you nil points.
 Amanisnotforxmas
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Toast
Posted: 7/8/2009 4:20:12 PM
I don't remember anybody asking you for sex.
Just a nice chat and some company would be nice.
 radikal1
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/8/2009 7:48:48 PM

IS there? I assume you have a bible, please tell me where it says that.

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
-1 Corinthians 6:18

Fornication: consensual sexual intercourse between two persons not married to each other —

To add to that, I think men want a loose whore to screw until he finds that elusive virgin to marry, and all the while he sees nothing wrong with taking the virginity of the whore women. He's the whore.

@ SpecialHeartedLady: I'm not sure but I think I'm in love. You freakin' rock! :)

-Nate
 Vannili
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 10:29:47 PM
Msg1:
I invited a guy for a dinner in my house to pay back his dinner dates with me. He was delighted of the food and presentation, said to me " That to a man's heart is through his stomach " I look at him innocently and replied " I thought "to a man's heart is through below his stomach". HE-- " No it's through his stomach".

Well, I don't know, I bought all the books of sex like Kama sutra,joy of sex etc.. Pssst,,,I've talk to a friend who's business is pleasuring a men, said you have to treat a man with tenderness that 's the trick...
 Vannili
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 10:56:44 PM
Man I hate it when a women bash women for being sexually secure...if i were a womanI'd punch a b!tch in the face if I ever heard the words "slut" or "whore come out of her mouth...like women don't aready have it tough enough in this regard ?

Babe,cool it .... if a woman will keep her trap shut of what she does,she will not be degrade on these terms Sl*t or wh&re. her business is nobodys business
Check this out a 54 woman would ask if a man wants wild in bed ??
 Vannili
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 11:16:44 PM
Dagaz : You are a beautiful soul to be asking a question like this
Confused! What do men seek? A nice woman that can be wild sexually or just plain wild period.

You are 54 years old and wiser through your years of experienced. Don't degrade yourself by lowering to animal level, you are special and love by the universe.
 chineseorjapanese
Msg: 56
You don't know the Scriptures well enough to claim that!
Posted: 7/9/2009 12:16:48 PM
Dear Fearful 1,

There are more than just that one passage about fornication. I'm not going to take time to look it up right now, but an even better one is found in Thessalonians which states something like: "For this is the will of God, even your SANCTIFICATION, that ye abstain from FORNICATION; that every one of you might know how to possess his vessel" (meaning his wife, or her husband, it helps to know a couple of other scriptures to know this is what is meant by 'vessel') "in honor."

And actually 'fornication' is just a word that means pretty much the same as "adultery," as in The Law of Moses: "Thou shalt not commit adultery!"

Basically what God is trying to teach sinners like you and me is that you are not supposed to have ANY sex outside of marriage! ONLY in marriage is sex authorized by God!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Confused! What do men really seek? A nice woman that can be wild sexually or just plain wild period?