Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Kingston / Belleville area invites all to join us camping in Tweed      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blondebabe_1970
Msg: 2
Kingston / Belleville area invites all to join us camping in TweedPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Looks like it is going to be a blast. Will look at my schedule and let everyone know.
BB
 xtratime4sheila04
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Kingston / Belleville area invites all to join us camping in Tweed
Posted: 7/13/2009 6:43:15 AM
As year round resident of Trudeau Park, I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. Time for the amigos, to "dust off those grass skirts, and mend the holes," .. lol .... ...... Its still early, but it is going to come quick, so let me know if there is anything extra that I can do.. other that keep the grass cut for the next month..
 geminiiam1
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2009 3:39:26 PM
Hey Hey - another camping trip in the works - sounds like a great plan! A SCAVENGER HUNT that maybe more interesting that Welshgal's - hmmmmm I think you need to talk to Roy now on SCAVENGER HUNTS - he still is having nightmares that he lost the last one to Mikey! LOL
Grass skirts for the theme again - I am still having nightmares from this theme from last camping there! Hmmmm now who would have caused those?!?!?!?!
That means more Leis......hmmmmm everyone got "LAID" last trip there - I mean with a lei around their neck of course! What were you people thinking.............
Mikey - hmmmm - no pressure but that chicken dish was amazing last time! hint hint....
It will be great to see some more newbies and of course all the regulars that come out for social time! Encourage friends made and see if the "plenty of friends" circle can grow even more!
MyCountryBoy - let me know what I can do to help....count me in......no paints though this time - no matter what you say they are being used for! LOL
Everyone check your calendars - mark the date down - and consider yourselves booked! It'll be an amazingly fun time as always.....wonder if there will be any more "proposals" at camping.....will this set a trend??? LOL Only joking....not trying to scare anyone off!
Get ready to camp and have fun!
 xtratime4sheila04
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2009 8:22:14 PM
Hey Gemini, I still have some of those crazy dreams to, about the grass skirts to .. Fire extinguishers, might be an option this trip.. around the fires.. for these guys.. As for the coconut bra... guess, I'll have to get a new one... apparently my last one got burnt... No matter what, I am sure we will all pull it together.. I still have the pics from the last time... Glad to see your coming, .. I am sure now that u mentioned us all getting " laid"... that will help with the number of people attending.... lol Talk to you soon... post your thoughts, and let me know what I can do...

xtra
 geminiiam1
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2009 5:34:31 PM
Hey this should be quite the camping trip - so far from the sign ups - MORE MEN! Woooooooohooooooooo - oh did I say that out loud!!!!!! LOL Oooops! I like the way things are LOOKING!

Yes Sheila - some memories are imbedded! Yikes!

Sandra - glad you had so much fun that you are willing to venture out again - see once you come you are HOOKED into this plenty of friends circle!

Come on everyone - you don't want to miss one of these camping adventures! You'll have a blast - guaranteed!

Paul - can you keep the raccoons away this year - and Mikey and Roy - make sure your garbage is packed up - seems to me that is what attracted those little creatures! Thanks.... putting in my request for sunshine and heat too please! Might just as well as for everything I want......
 ~Time For Me~
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2009 6:04:12 AM
I'd love to come out, but that's the Havelock Jamboree weekend. I've already got my tickets.
 xtratime4sheila04
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2009 10:26:13 PM
Hey Paul, once this weekend is over... and it is busy in here with Rockin the Park.. I will find out what all is going on in here, between now and the time you come in. I will let them know the spot that you chose.. and that I will keep it cleaned up for the weekend of POF.. especially if there is an event the weekend before POF... Glad it is coming together... hope we can get some more sign ups... Pray for good weather... and lets go camping!!!!
 Jeopardy_Junkie
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2009 5:58:06 PM
Shoot MyCountryBoy!! One week too early for me!!

We may put one together up my way the following weekend but haven't decided yet.

JJ

xtratime4sheila04
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2009 7:08:52 AM
Hey Welshgal, let me know what u want to do.. you could even stay here, at the house, i have room, and it isn't that far to where they are camping.. walking distance or if your old like me... we will drive over.. no problem either way.. I also have 2 bar b ques, that if we need one, we can take over to the camping area to... the grass has all been cut out there now... My country boy... there is another spot that I think u would like to.. never thought of it, when I was giving u the tour... it is actually just across the road from the one u picked.. if u get here early enough, or are down this way... let me know.. and we can go for another tour if u like... How about some ideas for food. I am not sure how good i am at this kind of meal. Will do the best I can though.
 woodswalker
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/20/2009 12:58:27 PM
Hi all

Just got back from Algonguin and am looking forward to another great weekend camping with the gang. I can bring firewood and for food, pie, two blueberry this time. Anything thing else I can help with just let me know.
 geminiiam1
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2009 3:44:14 PM
Glad that you are able to make it even around your new work schedule Jeanie as it wouldn't be the same without you! As for the scavenger hunt - should we be scared!!!!

Hey woodswalker - those two pies would be homemade with homemade pie crust and everything - right?!?!?! LOL

Still have to check calendar for that weekend - not sure what is happening yet but will let you know as soon as I do!

Keep signing up - there's always fun to be had at camping events with this group! LOL Just beware of the amigos....their circle is also growing so it seems.....and they are always up to no good! LOL
 Jeopardy_Junkie
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2009 11:31:53 AM
We must be on the same sort of schedule because that's one week early for me too!

JJ

geminiiam1
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2009 3:31:54 PM
Hey Paul - one of the amigos is without a computer - technical difficulty setting up a new phone and a new computer - so right now he has phone but is attending - Shaggy!

Another amigo is without a comuter - but I am sure that Just Me will pass info along to Ktownboy. And I am sure Just Me has already responded with Sandra to camping.

As for sending out the mass email - do you want me to try to send it to all that have signed up for events that I have? Let me know by email or post - I'll be happy to try and see if they will send.

Now the bad news.....both events (This one and the one tentatively booked for September) are on weekends that I have my daughter and since I had to juggle for the last event - I am out for both of these......sorry I'll miss them but will have to see the pics posted afterwards and read all about it!

Have a great time and play nice!
 xtratime4sheila04
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2009 8:46:48 AM
Hey Geminii... and all that have something booked for the weekend we originally picked (Aug 14,15,16).... I have just confirmed with the park that we can change to the weekend after.. Aug. 21, 22, and 23. I have edited the dates on Pauls original post. Hope this works better for everyone.. and more people are able to attend.. also hope that this hasn't caused any problems for the people that have planned already.... Lets all still go camping....

Sheila
 shaggynook
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2009 7:15:01 PM
Count me in for camping Paul.Sorry it took me so long to sign up. I stiill got no internet.
 K-TOWN COUPLE67
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/25/2009 5:16:28 AM
We noticed that this event is also on the 21st ,and just wondered why?Why are all the events always on that date or the 30th,just curious is all?
 shaggynook
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2009 6:12:48 PM
Sign me up for a macaroni salad for the potluck dinner.....thanks.
 teddy2205
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 6:42:44 AM
hey all
Stan and me will not be attending as we just moved into our new home :)
Mom (JJ) and Nicole have asked to put them down as they are planning on trying to attend
this one
Think their renting a Van?
You can contact her on Msn or FB Paul if you need more information

Hope everyone has Fun ..we sure do miss everyone :(

Tina
 woodswalker
Msg: 27
Posted: 8/3/2009 8:35:31 AM
Hi all

I'll bring a honey chicken/pineapple stir fry, and blueberry and apple pie for the pot luck supper
 sara46
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/6/2009 5:34:25 AM
Planning to be there on Saturday....looking forward to smiles & sunshine! ;)
 blondebabe_1970
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/7/2009 3:57:25 AM
Hey all.
Sorry for not posting before this. Just checking out my schedule and it looks like I will be out of town and in the other directions for the weekend.
The next camping on Sept 11-13 is not good for me either. I am on vacation then and probably won't be around.
There is always next year.
Have fun guys and look forward to all the pictues.

BB
 willy-roberts
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2009 1:34:26 AM
Looking forward to another camp, not sure if the newly engaged couple are able to come this time, know they want to but might have schedule conflicts. I don't know any caribeandishes, but I might make banana bread again but baked in london this time LOL.
 xtratime4sheila04
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2009 12:46:33 AM
I am in the same boat for the food thing.. took some recipes off the links... looking good for sign ups .. and everyone so excited. If anyone gets in early, the owner of the park will probably hunt me up.. that has happened all ready. So if anyone comes in, just ask anyone, everyone knows me.. as "Sheila"... the only one in the park, and most people know about the event.. so don't be afraid to ask I am at # 109 if anyone needs me, I might be out shopping.. last minute, etc., but won't be to far away... looking forward to it.. and all the new campers.. there isn't any hydro... so Rock... no microwaves or fridges , but like i told you, if u really need a microwave, you can come to my house and borrow it...
See you in less than a week.. 6 sleeps to go...
 99Steve
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2009 7:36:15 AM
OK Guys and ladies,Looks like I may be able to make this one.Its always fun at your camping event and summer has arrived just in time.I hope to get there Friday around 5pm.It will be good to see use all again and some new fishies too.Looking forward to it,this is an event that shouldn,t be missed!
Steve
 shaggynook
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2009 7:39:25 AM
1 week away And it looks like the weather is gonna be great to. Lokkin forward to see everyone again
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Kingston / Belleville area invites all to join us camping in Tweed