Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > double booked ?!?!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 webmdtech
Msg: 1
view profile
History
double booked ?!?!Page 1 of 1    
listen to this, been talking to this girl here, she said she is a waitress at wings ect. by the mall, so she asked me to come in last friday, so i went there, i did see her but did not say hi, i was sitting at a bar.. so when i was leaving, i see her next to my car making out with some dude.. wtf.. lol, so she texts me like 12 at night, gives me how you doing crap... i said 'i thought i seen you making out with some dude outside the bar".. she did not respond for like an hour and then she sais "yeeeeeeeah, that was me". thats it.. i feel like i am cursed
 SAguy_06
Msg: 2
double booked ?!?!
Posted: 7/15/2009 8:11:38 AM

dub08
Msg: 3
double booked ?!?!
Posted: 7/15/2009 8:19:25 AM
She asked you to go see her, you did but never told her you were there, and you expected her to do what - hang around and wait for you??
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 4
double booked ?!?!
Posted: 7/15/2009 8:56:28 AM
..... can't ..... quit .... laughing ... at .... YOU!
 Dennis0515
Msg: 5
view profile
History
double booked ?!?!
Posted: 7/15/2009 12:28:01 PM
Okay so let me see if I got this right.

You two never met but only emailed and texted back and forth. She invites you t go to her work and meet her. You go there and what, stand in the corner? Then you complain when someone else with the courage to talk to her ends up making out with her in the parking lot?

Next time a women invites you to meet her.......meet her! Introduce yourself.

Are you asking people to feel sorry for you? She wanted to meet you but you didn't have the courage to say hello. How is that her fault? You do not have any claim to her.

Texting and emailing is not dating.

Better luck next time buddy.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > double booked ?!?!