Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Premature ejaculation !!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 windloverr
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Premature ejaculation !!!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I've never actually ejaculated prematurely; but I have come close several times. In cases where I was afraid I was going to go off early, I simply withdrew, (pretending it was all part of the plan, LOL) and concentrated my efforts elsewhere using different techniques: ie, I'd go down on her, use toys, tease, touch, etc. For me the magic answer is always to assure that she has as pleasurable an experience as possible, and has as many orgasms as possible; and the bottom line is that the time actually spent with penis in vagina is frequently only a small portion of the time we are together; and, for the most part, far more orgasms are given using alternative techniques. So, in this case, my bet is that had you used your tongue, fingers, and various toys, to give her several orgasms, and THEN tried again with penetration, that she would be much more inclined to have a free evening.

There are numerous ways of handling premature ejaculation, and if it is a frequent/consistent problem, it needs to be handled differently; but for those for whom it is only an occasional, or rare occurrence, the easiest way to handle it is to simply withdraw, and DON'T allow her to even touch your penis. Divert her attention, and concentrate on pleasing her using other techniques. Heck, if you are so close that your eyes are crossed, get out of bed, and go to the kitchen. Come back with ice, chocolate sauce, and possibly a bottle of wine; light a candle; put on some "mood" music; and pretend that was why you were getting out of bed in the first place. and wait until she is all but worn out before you go for penetration and "get yours." The next morning all she'll remember is what a great time she had, and what a great lover you are; and she probably won't even realize that you were only actually inside her for a very short time.
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Premature ejaculation !!!
Posted: 7/15/2009 8:31:43 PM

the men get more embarrassed about it happening then we do.

Heh, definitely true in my case. My first time with my current GF I barely got it in when I was done. I felt awful about it but she didn't feel bad at all. She made me feel very comfortable about it in the end, and just a couple of days later I was lasting quite a while.
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2009 7:21:52 AM
^^^^ Indeed, there is no such thing as "premature ejaculation" once one asks the question "Premature for who?".

I mean, she could have gotten here half an hour earlier if it was all that big a deal to her...
 dwayne88
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2009 10:53:26 AM
Did someone just say that premature ejaculation is selfish?

I think that is something that would be pretty hard to control.

Get good at other things if you can't control it.

Calling it selfish is a joke.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2009 3:12:37 PM

So based on the premise, who does all the work in bed? Men.

true, that. when she's doing the work of slobbing my knob, i like to be in a chair.
 GenuineSoul
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/8/2012 5:20:09 AM
I have been doing quite a lot of reading on the subject. Not much has been said here by the guys who really do have an issue with it. Ladies don't have an issue with PE but they do have a huge issue with ignoring and leaving adn not attempting to re-engage or book the session to complete the lady. . from what I read there are 42% of men who have experienced PE or ejaculation out of control... of when they would like to have chosen it. My friends say they will never go back to date him if he cums and leaves without any engaging in acknowledging her needs. Personally I have raised the issue with a man recently after he ran fast once, turned on the footy the next time and then wondered why I was non engaging after that... he won't discuss it so I googled and printed him stuff to read about breath and relaxing pelvic muscles, sphincter muscle etc. Now he is keen to learn and experiment. My experience is that a lady can be understanding but the guy needs to be engaging and able to be real about what happened or the relationship gets stuck right there and can't move forward.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:42:02 AM
I've always had this issue, but I'm a bit of an anomaly. Dependent on my mood and such, I can cum anywhere between 5 seconds and 20 minutes.....if it's jumping in fast and hard, I wouldn't bank on any farther than 30 seconds to be quite frank. Now for the TYPICAL guy, you could always just counter this by starting with foreplay and eating her out...which is my personal favorite. I usually aim to get a few orgasms out of women that way first then finish off with myself. If it's a super sensitive day, I just have intercourse for a little while then switch to oral, fingering, whatever and then obviously slow it down on intercourse, although that can be hard with some women when they are really into it and want to have at you in a fast and hard manner. Fortunately...or unfortunately...not sure which...if you get the fast and hard or really exuberant women, it's about a given I will prematurely ejaculate within 30 seconds. I suppose about the only thing that makes me a little different is I have a refractory period of about 5 seconds and then I am hard again and just keep going like nothing ever happened and I can have multiple orgasms....so for all intents and purposes I can cum in a woman about 7-8 times in an hour span and really not miss a beat, so I guess you can call that a good thing or a bad thing dependent on how women want to view it.

I will say that I noticed somebody mentioned partially cumming helping the issue. From my experience, this does help the issue. I really don't know what they physiological reasoning behind it is, but it almost feels like there is less cum, therefore less "pressure" to try to hold on to. Also, I tend to cum A LOT and VERY forcefully...I've hit the ceiling before. So I don't know what to say other than I have a very high strung cannon that can go off very easily....luckily it's more or less fully automatic and doesn't run out of ammo.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Premature ejaculation !!!