Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Understanding Blokes?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cargy.
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Understanding Blokes?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I can't remember where I heard it but I believe the expression

"Never try to do someone else's thinking with your head"

Is a good way to be.
 badge73
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Understanding Blokes?
Posted: 7/18/2009 2:43:01 PM
Actually women online do understand men, its called dont worry i understand you as im cybering 5 other blokes and meeting 3 next week! But your the player! Lmfao
 CK1708
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Understanding Blokes?
Posted: 7/18/2009 2:54:40 PM
Women always say that, their can't understand blokes, but have any every try to understand what there are about.

Most men are starting to understand, more about the women of our world, which so far itsn't to great.
 ibakecakes
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Understanding Blokes?
Posted: 7/18/2009 3:15:44 PM
Having grown up in a small village with only 3 girls (me, my sister and 1 other) and then gone into a very male dominated job, I maybe understand guys a little more than some women. Men are in essence very simple creatures and I don't mean that in a derogatory fashion. Most guys will say what they mean without thinking for 3 million hours about the ramifications of what they are saying. They enjoy easy pusuits that don't involve having to think much about anything......watching football whilst drinking beer in a pub is a classic example. If they see something they like in a shop they tend to buy it as oppose to going to 36 shops and then deciding to go back to the first shop. They have an ability to easily swtch off from the rigours of the day and just relax rather than worrying about the following day etc etc

Do you know, I actually quite like them................
 restless_native
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Understanding Blokes?
Posted: 7/18/2009 5:23:28 PM
Do women really understand bloke's as much as they think they do ?

Women understand blokes as much as they feel like doing at any given time.

Blokes refer to this phenomena as bird logic.
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Understanding Blokes?
Posted: 7/18/2009 5:47:59 PM
Women will never truly understand men and men will never really understand women - well that is my opinion anyway - i may have a totally differnt opinion when I am sober, but I doubt it
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Understanding Blokes?
Posted: 7/18/2009 6:55:10 PM
All this 'Men from x and women form x is bull. We are different, big deal. No man will ever understand me cos soon as they get close, I'll change - that's what women do, not intentionally - they just do - I will never understand a man because they like to keep things tucked away,it's just the way they are.

Women have to understand that men don't want to talk about every aspect of their lives and guys have to realise that women need to discuss everything and anything

Getting an equal balance is the key - without it there is always going to be trouble. Men need to be more open and women need to shut up - dead easy to type, not so easy to achieve
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Understanding Blokes?
Posted: 7/18/2009 7:25:55 PM
Saddle tramp - if you have found that being honest, open and talkative puts women off, maybe that's because it is such an unusual trait in men that women will wonder what you are up to - confusing, yep lol.

Heard of the expression - 'can't do right for doing wrong' - then again, mabye I have just had too much to drink tonight and am don't know what I am talking about - am a woman, I don't have to make sense
 ibakecakes
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Understanding Blokes?
Posted: 7/19/2009 5:21:43 AM
Sorry, didn't understand what any of you blokes were saying............

Dolly tea party anyone?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Understanding Blokes?