Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Constructive Feedback      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ffryan
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Constructive FeedbackPage 1 of 1    
Just looking for some constructive feedback on my profile. Good, bad, ugly, good areas, places that need improvement, red lights, etc. I've never been good at trying to sell myself so I could use some objective criticism. Much appreciate in advance :)
 geminiman222
Msg: 2
Constructive Feedback
Posted: 7/19/2009 5:40:29 PM
hhmmmm, not sure you need help dude. Looks like you get lots of hits, may be your followup. But just looking at it seems to be to wordy. Not sure anyone can get through that and follow you. I would move the paragraph about what you are looking for in a woman to the bottom and put the part of who you are at the top. Say what you have to say with less words, in other words summarize all that.

Look at it like a resume' most employers spend about 15 seconds reviewing a resume, they either can it or it goes to the "call" pile. If it takes her forever to read through it....you get my drift.

Your an interesting guy, just need to show that in fewer words. You can tell them about all the other stuff when you meet them.

Pics, the main pic is to blurry. I would switch with the one with you in the batman shirt...good head shot, shows you have a good build, with out being cheesy...just my opinion.

Do all that and come back and we'll have another look if you want.

Good luck.
 geminiman222
Msg: 3
Constructive Feedback
Posted: 7/19/2009 5:41:53 PM
By the way, like the flat top...
 Temporal Wisdom
Msg: 4
Constructive Feedback
Posted: 7/19/2009 6:32:16 PM

If you are looking for somebody who is obsessed with money and material things then I am not the right person for you. I chose my line of work to help people for a living. I want to be able to provide a good life for myself and my family. I know what it feels like to be cheated on, it's something I wouldn't wish on anybody. I don't get jealous and am pretty secure in who I am. I'm pretty much an open book, as I've learned that life is too difficult when you live with secrets, and hopefully I can find the same type of person. I don't play games and hate when they are played with me.
I'd say this bit is too negative. What use is it to say you don't play games? Who here has on their profile, "I love when people play head games with me?" Try something more like this:

"I chose my line of work to help people for a living, not to get rich, though I do want to be able to provide a good life for myself and my family. I'm pretty much an open book, as I've learned that life is better and easier without secrets, and I want to find someone who knows that also."

I took out the cheating and games parts. And do you see the subtle difference with the parts I left in and changed? Positive, not negative.
 ffryan
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Constructive Feedback
Posted: 7/20/2009 2:53:10 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate your time.
 ffryan
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Constructive Feedback
Posted: 7/20/2009 5:34:53 PM
2 people saying the same thing usually indicates something. Thanks for your input.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Constructive Feedback