Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What are the top 3 things women look for in a guy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 2
What are the top 3 things women look for in a guy?Page 1 of 1    
I love humour, and a real positive attitude. A good picture, of you smiling is also helpful.

Nice smile!
 justcuzwhatever
Msg: 6
What are the top 3 things women look for in a guy?
Posted: 7/20/2009 8:19:44 PM
Mastercard. Visa. American Express.

But seriously...

Intelligence. Personality. Humor. Honor. Confidence. Kindness. Oh, wait, that's six. Sorry.
 SexyKG74
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2009 8:42:56 PM
This is if we are "on the same page" as to what type of relationship we are looking for:

-Educated/Goal-oriented
-Respects himself and others
-I must find him somewhat attractive
 zangie
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:00:07 PM
What I look for comes after if I find him pleasing to look at...and, for myself, at least..this can have so many variables..I don't have a type..and I believe what women find attractive varies much more wildly than what men do...a nice smile that makes me smile back can do it, no matter what he looks like otherwise..nice eyes ( or bedroom eyes), strong arms, wide chest etc..it isn't usually a whole body thing like it is with many men...once I find him visually appealing in some way..this is what is important to me personally:

1. Intelligence
2. Humor..sense of playfulness and word play is especially attractive to me
3. Empathetic, Compassionate, Romantic...or any variation...basically , the ability to be kind and caring but, without losing that masculine edge...
 Kixxie
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:01:56 PM
I agree with humor and a positive attitude. Knowing what you want out of life and being willing to go after it is a huge plus as well.
 lovemygirlie
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:31:00 PM
The first, second and third place in the top 40 countdown are..........

1. His self-confidence
2. How he expresses himself
3. How he interacts with others

These are the first three qualities, for me, that can make or break the attraction to him. But I'm only one woman. I do what works for me and if these qualities are causing a "can't keep my eyes off" kind of attraction, I have 37 more to keep me calm and collective. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What are the top 3 things women look for in a guy?