Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women use me for sex???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chadcuba
Msg: 1
Why do women use me for sex???Page 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Why is it that all women want me for is to have sex with me like i'm some kind of piece of meat and then wants to lay in bed and cuddle with me while we talk about "stuff?"
I have a mind too ya know?? I am sick of women just wanting only one thing and treating me as if i'm just a T-Bone steak with A-1 steak sauce on top. I have a mind and a great personality and can cook alot of great foods but it seems like all women want nowadays are sex sex and sex and pratically rape me.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 2
Why do women use me for sex???
Posted: 7/21/2009 12:16:25 PM
You too!?!

I know what you mean. I defiinitely get LOTS of responses on POF from women wanting nothing but sex. And it always just the really hot ones, not that I am in it for the looks. It'd be refreshing to just be ignored all the time by women who refuse to talk to guys looking for sex--even ones who I don't even think are attractive. Why can't I just find a heavy girl with kids who just wants to be friends???
 chadcuba
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/21/2009 12:26:07 PM
To the last poster. I don't brag about my T-Bone steak. I try and take them on picnics and read love poems to them. But they seem to not be interested in romance and all they want is sex. Women are such female shovanistic PIGS!!!!
 chadcuba
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/21/2009 12:38:09 PM
OMG you women make me sick!!!! You only want one thing and that's it. You are creeps and only use and abuse guys like me. I am looking for love and a companion to share my life with and for a woman to listen to all my love poems i write. I want a woman to take walks on the beach and hold hands while i prepare a candlelight service on the beach. A woman who will listen to my nagging and problems, a woman who will be there for me when someone is mean to me, a woman who will hold me and kiss me before i go to bed. But apparently you women are just out for one thing and that's what's between my legs. OMG You women make me sick!!! You creeps!!!
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/21/2009 12:48:50 PM
Why -don't- women use -me- for sex??

I'm a virile stud! I swear it!!
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/21/2009 12:49:02 PM
Gah Double post.
 wileygy
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2009 1:09:16 PM
LMAo....great pickup line
 chadcuba
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/21/2009 1:31:26 PM
Are there any good women out there who can accept a man for being sensitive and compassionate?? It seems like all women want to do is physially(through sex) and metally abuse me. I thought the good guy always won in the end??? Maybe i was wrong.
 chadcuba
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/21/2009 1:42:21 PM
The oddespot.
Well i might try that tonight because i have a new date coming over tonight who i met while i was grocery shopping yesterday. She kind of bumped into me and i stopped and asked her if she would ike to help me eat some of the groceries i plan on cooking. She said she would love to and then without saying another word gave me her number. I called her today and tried to get to know her and see what kind of woman she was but she was very brief and said she would be ready to come over tonight around 7. She said she couldn't stay long tho and didn't really seem too interested in talking. So now after i prepare a nice meal for her, what do i do if she starts making moves on me?? i want to see if i can try and push her away just so i can see what kind of woman she is. I am ready to have that companion who can laugh, play, cuddle, talk, bowling, and conversate with. I am just really tired of women walking all over me like i'm some sort of door mat and then going home after they reach their orgasm. That is totally unfair and uncalled for. So yea, thanks for the advice buddy, i am going to be strong tonight even if she calls me a queer or a sissy. You guys are great and thank you so much for the help
 abelian
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/21/2009 2:48:41 PM

Why is it that all women want me for is to have sex with me like i'm some kind of piece of meat and then wants to lay in bed and cuddle with me while we talk about "stuff?"

Probably because I wasn't available.
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2009 3:10:02 PM
ApplePieSweetTart!

Just lay there, look pretty, and stand at attention. And while we're at it, go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich already.

Yes Ma'am

Would you like that on White, Wheat, or Rye bread?

LOL
 packleader
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/21/2009 3:24:48 PM
Op..it seems to me that you have to brush up on some the ladies reasons for not having sex.....
I have a headache
We should just lay in bed and talk
Cant you just hold me
You always have just one thing on your mind
Borrow you niece and nephew for the night and lay this one on her {honey I hear the kids in the next room}
My mother is on the phone
I forgot to put the dishes away

Any questions.........?
 mcbobly
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2009 5:08:00 PM

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Exactly, sounds to me like a troll/attention getting post. I don't think there are too many men, me included, that would be too put off by being used for sex, and if it bothers you OP then tell them you're just deiscovered your true feelings and it's time to come out of the closet, that should get them to leave YOU alone and concentrate on someone that WILL enjoy it.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/21/2009 5:17:19 PM
Amateur...

You can't give it away for free. New cars. Nice apartment. Summer homes. Expensive vacations.... You gotta learn how to shake that money maker when it pays to do so. Make 'em work for it, Brother. We got da Powah.
 prittygurl2006
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/21/2009 6:45:32 PM
we only use men for sex when we see no brains or anyting worth wanting a relationship over. Some guys are just dumb and would not be good boyfriends, but are super good in bed so we keep coming back for more
 benspurr
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/21/2009 6:54:26 PM
Oh man, I know exactly what the OP means!

I usually get twenty messages a day here on PoF from hot women who only want to have sex with me! It's absolutely terrible! And it's not just women my age, but older and younger women too! Some of them are even married, but they tell me they find me so irresistible that they have to have sex with me! What am I to do? It's becoming a huge problem!
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/21/2009 7:46:34 PM

I have a mind too ya know?? I am sick of women just wanting only one thing and treating me as if i'm just a T-Bone steak with A-1 steak sauce on top. I have a mind and a great personality and can cook alot of great foods but it seems like all women want nowadays are sex sex and sex and pratically rape me.

Oh for pete's sake not another....."I'm just a life support system for a peni.s thread"
 *KissinAir*
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2009 8:20:03 PM
I'm so sorry thats what you think all women want from you. :( But I think you must be dating the wrong kind of woman. I mean I am all woman and yet I have never jumped into bed with any of my boyfriends...I'm the one saying lets not have sex(Cause IM a virgin)....I'm so sorry that you feel this way! :(
 undulating
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/21/2009 8:35:54 PM
I think I might just like to use you. You're soooooo fvcking hot
 kanuckguy
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/21/2009 9:29:29 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaa!! are you bragging or whining?? You sound like a burnt t-bone with a lot of vile sauce on it.. Some might say a woman hater with tons of baggage.
 RushLuv
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/21/2009 9:39:30 PM

are there any good women out there who can accept a man for being sensitive and compassionate?? It seems like all women want to do is physially(through sex) and metally abuse me. I thought the good guy always won in the end???

This is like one of those women complaint threads in reverse.

"Why do guys only want sex?". "Am I a booty call?"

Grow some balls, and stop letting people walk all over you.

Since when do men complain about sex anyway?
 chadcuba
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/21/2009 10:16:17 PM
Hey guys i just wanted to let you all know that the date didn't really go too well tonight. I cooked my date some really good velveeta macaroni and cheese with some canned green beans and had a nice bottle of wine. I lit candles all around the table and she looked impressed. Well, we ate and talked a little and then she asked me where my bedroom was and if i had a tv in it. I said, yes i do have a tv in it but i don't feel comfortable for anyone going in it right now because it isn't clean. Well, she looked at me funny and then had an attitude the rest of her stay. It was clearly obvious that she was going to try and use me like the rest of them do but tonight i was going to stand tall and not give in. I was thinking about all of your posts while i was being strong and i prevailed. But the bad part is that she kind of stormed out of my place and didn't even say a word. She then texted me and said, "what a waste you are! Are you gay or scared of women?" I then texted her back, "listen, i don't know who you think i am but i'm not like that. I believe in relationships so if you're trying to use me as a walking dildo, then go somewhere else because i'm not that kind of guy!" Anyways, overall the date didn't go so good. She was really pretty but really ****y. Should i have just gave in and maybe she would have gotten nicer and more friendlier??? What do you guys think??
 thecheekychick
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/21/2009 10:28:02 PM
hahahahahaha...
 respektabl
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/21/2009 10:28:06 PM
LOL...

In all seriousness, when I have turned women down for sex, they get apoplectic. This is at times actually better than sex just for the spectacle alone. Women are NOT cool with being turned down.
 Harley_Quinn999
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/22/2009 12:07:18 AM
People Obviously Need to get lives if their creating a Thread like this LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do women use me for sex???