Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Strathmore Rodeo      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oldbutfine
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Strathmore RodeoPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Hello POF'ers, I am attending the Strathmore Rodeo next weekend and was just wondering if anybody from POF is going to be attending. It is certainly not as large as the Stampede, but, the beer gardens is a good place. Has anybody seen the "Running of the bulls"? Any opinions on that?
 oldbutfine
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Strathmore Rodeo
Posted: 7/29/2009 10:27:41 AM
yes, it is a good Rodeo. I will be attending both, rodeo and chucks, well that is if I can get out of the beer gardens inside the rodeo grounds, but they have large screens to watch or turn around and look thru the fence. Anybody want to make a day of it and meet?
 oldbutfine
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Strathmore Rodeo
Posted: 7/29/2009 12:12:43 PM
I usually go on Sat., but could be persuaded to go on Sun too. If anyone needs a ride or not sure as to where to go, email me. I will take off the restrictions.
 oldbutfine
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Strathmore Rodeo
Posted: 7/29/2009 1:36:53 PM
Well, just booked a room for Sat. night. If people coming on Sun, might be persuaded to stay an extra night.
 chameleonf
Msg: 5
Strathmore Rodeo
Posted: 7/30/2009 3:35:32 PM
I'll have to ask my brother about it...being that he lives there. It's possible he's one of the bulls, if you know what I mean. If you're reading this bro, this isn't me, it's someone else pretending to be...pic and all.
 oldbutfine
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Strathmore Rodeo
Posted: 8/1/2009 4:49:53 AM
Well, its Sat morning, I am just getting off work, will head for Strathmroe and sleep till around noon. Will be on grounds in pm, in chucks in evening, in beer gardens periodically . Will be wearing a green shirt, so if your around and see the old guy, say hello.
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Strathmore Rodeo