Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > G-BIEBER      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 atimmysgirl
Msg: 1
G-BIEBERPage 1 of 1    
LADYS THIS IS A WORNING TO YOU.I HAVE DATED THIS MAN FOR 18YEARS OFF AND ON ,HE IS NOT WHAT HE SAYS HE IS . HE HAS LIED ABOUT JUST ABOUT EVEYTHING.HE WILL TELL ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOUWANT TO HEAR FROM AM MAN THEN WHEN HE HAS YOUR TRUST HE SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE AND DESTROY YOUR LIFE AND YOU WONT SEE IT COMING. HE HAS BEEN BACK IN MY LIFE AGAIN FOR ONLY 2MONTHS SAYS HE LOVES ME AND THAT HE SHOULD NOT HAVE LEFT ME AND THAT HE SHOULD HAVE MARRIED ME 18 YEARS AGO,NEVER WANTS TO HURT ME LIKE HE DID EVER AGAIN.HE HAS BEEN ON POF FOR A SHORT TIME AND LOOKING FOR ANOTHER WOMAN AFTER BEING BACK TOGETHER FOR A SHORT TIME . HE LIKE TO PLAY WITH YOUR EMOTIONS,HE PLAYS ON YOUR WEAKNESSES AND TAKES ADVANTAGE OF YOU.SO IF THIS IS THE MAN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BY ALL MEANS TAKE HIM ON IF NOT THEN SAY AWAY FAR AWAY. I DONT HOLD ANY GRUDGES FOR HIM. I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST AND THAT HE FINDS THE WOMAN THAT CAN PLAY HIS GAME BETTER THAN HIM.
 Wanted One Fish
Msg: 2
G-BIEBER
Posted: 7/26/2009 4:36:20 PM
dear lord.. why the caps?????..

something tells me this user forgot to read the rules about not using caps or other member names when posting a thread.. oopsie.. ..
 whatawasteoftime
Msg: 3
G-BIEBER
Posted: 7/26/2009 4:37:50 PM
and it took you that long to work it out well ok then
 atimmysgirl
Msg: 4
G-BIEBER
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:10:38 AM
bitter ...no angry for being used ,lied to,taken avantage of yes. all men are not dogs or pigs. just saying that he is not what he says he is :honest , says he is at work and you find his car parked an other woman place, see him with the other woman and run when he realizes you see him.years later comes back and does it again only the kids are they ones that lost out that time.broken promises and lies to them. i am not in a rut just dont want to see any other woman go through that crap if i can help it. no one NO ONE man or woman deserves to be treated that way ever.
 atimmysgirl
Msg: 5
G-BIEBER
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:43:44 PM
By the way manforrent you are the one who sounds bitter maybe overwaight they way you talk to weman and from your profile .....take a loooooong hard look at yourself.....
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 6
G-BIEBER
Posted: 7/28/2009 7:28:33 PM

so OP, you're single now, right? Fellas, what you waiting for?

I love happy endings. Sigh.
 anjelic
Msg: 7
G-BIEBER
Posted: 7/28/2009 7:50:28 PM

This is a joke right?
18 years? We are being punked or there is a yelling ,raving BIEBER loose in the yard.

Is it BIEBER season? I think you need a permit for those.
Do you need a truck and a box of dogs to catch a BIEBER?
A bow?
 clasact
Msg: 8
view profile
History
G-BIEBER
Posted: 7/28/2009 7:57:55 PM
Oh for Heaven's sakes!

You mean your picker has been broken for 18 YEARS?????

Man that sucks ....... I'm sorry but it just DOES.

Lord have mercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

*clasact checks her picker"* nope not perfect but not anywhere near broken.

Edit:

I think you need a permit for those.

Yes, yes, you do Anjelic.......you need a permit from the OP.
 Bluezzz
Msg: 9
G-BIEBER
Posted: 7/29/2009 4:15:00 PM
I say get some BIEBER cream and stop complaining!

As I was driving down the street one day, a giant furry BIEBER jumped out in front of me. Luckily for all concerned I like furry BIEBERs (OK, trimmed BIEBERS are cool too) and after slowly stroking and soothing it, the BIEBER broke down, shook for a little bit, and then ran off. Moral of the story.. treat your BIEBER as you'd like to be treated.

How many BIEBERs does it take to screw a light bulb?
One, but the light bulb really has to want to be screwed.

Bluezzz
 Justin5200
Msg: 10
G-BIEBER
Posted: 8/1/2009 3:35:36 AM
ROFL.

You all got trolled.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > G-BIEBER