Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Seeing a hot person of opposite sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tedj
Msg: 1
Seeing a hot person of opposite sexPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
How often do you find yourself thinking (sexually) of what you'd like to do with someone from opposite sex that you don't know, but find highly attractive? I'm not one to ogle, but my mind does wander often when I see a really hot women and sometimes have specific thoughts. If they ever knew what I was thinking...LOL
 OutMind
Msg: 2
Seeing a hot person of opposite sex
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:14:25 PM
Usually it makes me think, are they HOt member because they paid the Special member price, or because they have a fever.
 wayfarer4you
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:24:28 PM
ohhhh crap there she is hott and strutting her stuff , DUHHHH I look and if she knows I'm looking I wave and offer to buy her some icecream to cool her off!!!!! mind you thats just me and how I am
 Sabrosura
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:31:33 PM
OP: I don't find myself thinking sexually, but I do think "YUMMY - QUE SABROSO!"

Pitch Blease
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:35:32 PM
Hey OP, are you related to the guy who posted about masturbating to the profiles on here? At least,, you were smart enough not to post your pic.

We women KNOW men think about sex every 5 seconds, no need to shout it from the rooftops.

Seriously, if you had time to post this, you had time to go rub one out. Use your time wisely.

VVV Yeah, I know...POF is serious business, no laughing allowed. It gives the fellas something to think of when they read my thinly veiled profile which will rob you of precious minutes of your life. Gotta keep the guys interested because as a whole, you fellas don't read profiles. You should use "jizzed in my pants", it's available...that was my prior profile song. You may borrow it for now. Plus you stole the avatar pic I was going to use for mine. I was going to use the homer simpson on the crotch lips, but it would have got tosesd.
 undulating
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:37:25 PM
I think you may have been looking at my pic. You need to knock it off before I jack this thread too.

If lovemesomeboys1 and I stand side by side with ApplePieSweetTart, we can steal your soul. We will swipe your black merkin while you get a face pirate, courtesy of WTKS.
 undulating
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:44:10 PM
Oh, and Pitch_Please swiped my original profile song. Sweety, don't you know, nobody's gonna take you seriously with that song on your profile. Then again, it might be having "queefing" as an "interest".
 itechman63
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:56:00 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't understand the question?

Yes, the sky is blue and it is Grant that's buried in Grant's Tomb.
 tedj
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/27/2009 1:00:54 PM
sorry, it's unclear. I'm asking if some get specific sexual thoughts when you see stranger that you find very attractive?
 itechman63
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 1:05:40 PM
^^^^ Boy, did THAT post open a can of worms here!!!!
 tedj
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/27/2009 1:09:56 PM
I guess it did open can of worms..........just thought it was interesting. Actually, think the post on materbating is very weird.
 Okietokie88
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 2:12:19 PM
I'd say slim to none, I mean I think to myself wow she's beautiful but 9 times out of 10 the women that allot of men say things about are dressing for said sexual attention and in cases like that I usually glimpse peripherally but make a mindful effort not to validate anyone by incroaching on my personal views of sexuality.
 undulating
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/27/2009 6:44:56 PM

undulating's picture I gave a Dirty Sanchez to.

Thank you baby! I just gave your pic a face pirate, courtesy of WTKS, of course!
 wayfarer4you
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 6:45:34 PM
BBBBaaaaaahhhHHHHHaaaaaa, you got me again (snail trail's) you do have a way with word's Miss, Pie (I thought it was a good thing to lick your finger's after eating thing's with your finger's !!!???? gotta go
 winteragain
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:45:15 PM
usually im just lookin at her boobs and tryin to figure out where her nipples are rather than do stupid stuff like imagining which sexual position works best with her.
 parklabrea
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:56:45 PM
I don't think those kinds of thoughts. But I'm sorry to say that many women fantasize about me. For Heaven's sake, ladies, I'm a human being, not a sexual object. I have a heart and feelings and shouldn't be imagined naked, bound to a bed, being tickled by feathers. No ogling or you get a spanking.
 matchlight
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 12:10:40 AM
A lot of times a woman whose hair and make-up are just so, who's dressed to the nines, etc--who looks like the conventional image of "sexy"--won't really strike me that way. But I may be talking to another woman who's just wearing a T-shirt and jeans and no make-up, and there'll be something about her eyes, or her voice, or her smile, that makes me want to kiss her. For starters.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/28/2009 3:59:45 AM
That's only happened to me once here on POF.

I saw a random guy's pic float across the screen while I was answering a message in my inbox, and when I clicked on his picture and saw him up close, my knees actually went weak. LOL. That never happens!!

He was the epitome of my "type," right down to the gorgeous head of dark hair that was just slightly falling into his eyes.

It was just an incredibly intense attraction, so I had to write to him. :-)

And meet him.

And kiss him.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Seeing a hot person of opposite sex