Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Time trials      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Okietokie88
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Time trials Page 1 of 1    
Hello,this is my first post out side of the general account questions do please be kind.That being said I've got a bit of a question..........I went to Publix after deciding not to see a perfectly good gypsy punk band and was more than likely visibly distort to say the least so I thought a twelver( 12 pck lof beer) would turn that frown right side round . I get my beer and walk to the check out line and the younger more attractive woman of the two(at least to me) lanes open was dealing with the last fare the wells with her customer so I chose the older( 60's) of the two. After asking her if I should see the show we chit chatted it up and I made eye contact with the younger cashier of the two(behind the older woman's lane). Having low self esteem I thought nothing of it an went on with my business. While walking out I hear some one behind me so I turn and low an behold it was the younger cashier telling me,"I seem like a chill dude", not knowing what to do I say thank you and think about her smile until I make it about half way to my car when I realized if I left I'd never get a better opportunity to meet a woman.so I turn around and go back,thank fully her lane was open and I pick up a pack of gum to make it look like I had real business but we all knew what I had come back for. The minute I open my mouth she shushes me and says," I'll write it on the back of your recipte" which works for me lol .I walk out and three fourths of the way to my car a bagger ran out and gave me the gum I just paid for so then I was really busted but I didn't care for I knew she was feeling me.

How long should I wait to text,I mean I know she at least is interested but this is the 1st grocery number I've ever gotten so I don't know protocol. ....any help would be greatly appreciated and yay I received a beautiful woman's number
 rainman12
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Time trials
Posted: 7/27/2009 6:28:04 PM
Wait until she gets off work first. Anytime after that should be ok.
 clasact
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Time trials
Posted: 7/27/2009 7:09:58 PM
You are SO cute!
Even though you don't have a picture...

Pick up the phone and call her.
What's she hafta DO, hit you upside the head with a 2 by 4? Huh?

Now go ------->

(And you didn't mess up)
 Okietokie88
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Time trials
Posted: 7/27/2009 9:15:20 PM
lol you guys are the best I want to thank all of you for the help. I called her! I left a ridiculous message but she called back and shot me a text! She seems chill we talked for about a half hour and we might converse again to night but I'm sure I'll talk to her tomorrow. She's younger than me which is kind of.....but who she seems intelegent and interesting so I can't ask for more.
 clasact
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Time trials
Posted: 7/28/2009 4:43:54 AM
Hey that's great!!!

Now see.....we told you it was alright to call!!!

Yeah, at least someone's gettin' together.

Let us know, we always love to hear when something goes right around here.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Time trials