Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why would a guy leave the first and last encounter with me a two seco      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nexthyme
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Why would a guy leave the first and last encounter with me a two second explosion?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Hmmmm shug, the poor guy has a totally hot babe, and he blow his load with out even making a full stroke...

You are what 22?, so he would be around your age? Mentally he's probably about 17 or 18, and so totally embarrassed he'd rather stable his eyes shut then to face you again...

Remember despite with the rough and nasty men say on these forums that it is women with the fragile esteem... If mr pee pee doesn't work as expected, his esteem shrivels like a grape in the hot sun...

Let him be, perhaps if he get a little more mature he will realize that pee pee has a mind of its own some time, and for a lot of gals, it is ok to go for a retry...
 nexthyme
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Why would a guy leave the first and last encounter with me a two second explosion?
Posted: 7/28/2009 12:51:42 PM
Yeah he's probably beyond embarrassed, and perhaps this has been an on start, that mentally is spiraling into repeat poor performances.... Poor guy, let him be... He can't get past the embarrassment...
 heterotic
Msg: 10
Why would a guy leave the first and last encounter with me a two second explosion?
Posted: 7/28/2009 1:13:22 PM

its not fair.. i really like him! i wish there was something i could say or do to see him again

What do you like about him?

What if that's how all his sexual encounters play out?
 itechman63
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 1:20:34 PM

its not fair.. i really like him! i wish there was something i could say or do to see him again

So, call him and tell him you were going to go see a movie or a band somewhere and wanted to know if he wanted to come along.

You're showing him that what happened doesn't bother you at this juncture and you still want to see him. You're not being crazy chick, you're just expressing that you like him enough to want to hang out with him.

If he's not into you, then he'll say no. If he is, he MIGHT agree to see you again. If you like him, it'd be a shame to not at least try to considering he's probably letting embarrasment and anxiety keep him from it.
 DAVE632
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 5:33:26 PM
WOW , so he had six foot of fu¬Ęk me sitting in front of him, he blows his load once and decides to go to a local BBQ. Gawd! What the hell were they serving? He may have been embarrassed at splooging in the first 30 seconds with you but if he had a clue he would have said, "OK Babe. This is where it gets GOOD." and after that you woulda bin beggin for mercy. Or maybe not.

Something is WRONG with this pic. Did you shower before?

*puzzled* remembering when I was 25. The first one was just lubrication for more!!!*
 GMan85615
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/28/2009 5:49:35 PM
Nah, at 25, he just can't believe it happened to him, and has spiralled it into disaster. Leave him be, or do the crazy chick thing, one of the two. If you're really into him, and want to make a go of it:

When you do get together again (if you do), bring him off as quickly as you can, then give him, oh, ten minutes or so. Then have the best orgasm of your life with him (whatever that takes).

He'll feel ten feet tall and made out of cast iron...and you'll have what you want.
 heterotic
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/28/2009 6:11:29 PM

Maybe she should have offered a BJ first, then he would have lasted more than two seconds when it came time to git bizzy.....

I don't know who is giving you head, but generally I have to pick one or the other until enough time has passed to "give it another go".
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/28/2009 6:49:09 PM
"What do you like about him?

What if that's how all his sexual encounters play out? "

Bosoxfaninwa, it is often best to give the guy the benefit of the doubt when that happens. I too was a 'second man' until I learned how to control myself.
 readyornot57
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 7:06:41 PM
Okay, I will pass on making a joke.....
You know where he lives, you can mail him a card saying how much you liked being around him. Or maybe in this case it would be okay to knock on his door.
Don't talk about the sex at all. Just say you really enjoyed the day. If he brings it up, gently tell him that maybe it is something the two of you can work on, be calm and reassuring. Be someone he can trust. Good luck.
 BrownEyedLeo
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 8:30:03 PM
maybe he doesnt know you usually never sleep with a guy on the first date .. cuz you did.
I think a better question is why wouldn't a guy wanna leave on the not so great encounter of a 2 minute sexual encounter.At least he was gentleman enough to pull out.
I think you have a much bigger problem than wondering why he didn't call. It only takes one time to have unprotected sex ... and .. get pregnant, or get an std. What did you get from this guy ? Lucky!
 GMan85615
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/28/2009 8:50:27 PM
Oh, come on, people. He's 25, has been fooling around hot and heavy for hours with likely the hottest chick he ever had...of COURSE he blew early.

And she likely IS the the hottest chick he ever had, so of course his ego's the size of a dime now.

She said she really liked him; she meets him again, does a little of that ego repair a good woman can do so well, and it'll be right as rain.
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 26
Posted: 7/28/2009 8:51:04 PM
He saw, he met, he played with, he screwed and then he completed what he wanted to complete. He wanted to get off, did it .... then realized thats all he wanted.

Buck up Princess, not all of them are Prince Charming. Its called a booty call, seems tho you weren't good enough for the second meeting. We have ALL been there, perhaps its less likely with ladies who have a photo of flipping the bird in their profiles.
 Jet Fuel
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 9:02:19 PM

There's a few possible reasons why he isn't returning your calls/not answering the phone...
a) he's embarassed
b) he's just not that into you
c) he got what he wanted!

Bingo
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/29/2009 5:26:04 AM
Who knows...embarrassed , jerk, one shot wonder , getting a notch in his belt... but certainly stupid....(us short guys feel slighted when a woman's profile has a height rqmt).
Whether he's embarrassed or a jerk.... ask yourself this question. Why would you want to try to have a relationship with simeone who is either a jerk or spineless?
Age is absolutely a factor here. If it even happened to an older guy... he should be determined to go another round. This what separates the men from the boys....if nothing else...please the lady first!!!!!
 _Paradoximus_Maximus
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/29/2009 10:37:35 AM

why would a guy wanna leave on that not so great encounter?

I think it is pretty obvious -- alien abduction! (I hear there's a lot of that in Western Australia)
 Sabrosura
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/29/2009 10:39:52 AM
OP: This is why (IMO) - "Why would a guy wanna leave on that not so great encounter?"

His ego was hurt................
 EighthSin
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 12:36:09 PM
sounds like the guy was just going after a booty call, he probably has a lady that has no idea, back at home or something along that lines. forget about him and move on to the next very lucky guy.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 12:53:47 PM
Sounds like to me he talked himself up so great and ended up being a minute man he is just too embarrased by his performance or lack thereof. If you wish to pursue the relationship your best bet is to tell him it could happen to anyone assage his ego bruising and tell him that you have feelings for him and are willing to try it again. I know this sounds a lil weak it does to me but I am thinking more of you then him at this point. If it works out I wish you the best of luck .
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why would a guy leave the first and last encounter with me a two second explosion?