Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > JP's Corner~~BEACH BASH, BABY...Aftermath party pic.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kprus60
Msg: 1
JP's Corner~~BEACH BASH, BABY...Aftermath party pic. Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
OK peeps.. those of you who were kind enough to bring your camera and captured the fun times at the party...please drop kprus60 an email so you can get permission to upload and share your pics.

This is the thread where we will share pics and talk of all the memories of the wild and crazy time we had at the BEACH BASH, BABY...(because I know there will be some crazy stories of such)

THANKS to all who came to this party/event... and a big thank you to the many sponsors. JP's Corner you are the BEST. Thanks a bunch.

Come on peeps.. get those pics uploaded.

this is a test to see if this will upload

KAREN & CATHY

Cathy

Dodie & Lesa

Doug & Dianna

Randy

Denise

John

Jeannie & Peggy

Peggy

John

Scott

Craig

sTEVE & kAREN

Jim

HOTTIE RANDY

Randy & ?

Karen & Dodie

this is Karen & Dodie LOL

JAMES

JEANNIE

PEGGY & ?

Dianna, Randy & Denise

Dianna & Randy

Dianna & Doug her sweetie

Lynn

Susie & Lynn

Randy, Dianna & Doug

Todd & Susie

Dave = snakeman

PINKY & JIMMY

Karen

Susie & Dave

Joni

Pinky & Dave

Todd

Karen

Cathy

Susie Jeep2009~~

Keith & Susie ~after party breakfast

Doug & Diana ~after party breakfast

Cathy, Susie, Karen & Dodie (back)

previouslyme
Msg: 2
JP's Corner~~BEACH BASH, BABY...Aftermath party pic.
Posted: 7/31/2009 12:21:51 AM
Hey! Where are the pictures!!!! Thank you ladies for having such a smorgasboard of wonderful men tonight! The age span was interesting too.... had awesome conversations and a great shoulder massage from men under 25. I think they will make great husbands for some lucky ladies some day. I didn't get my song ... The variety of music was very interesting, songs I haven't even thought of since high school! I love the gift I won, the Party Light Glass, uhm... I don't remember what they call it... I love their products! I grabbed one of the business cards, I will be sure to pass it on to anyone that may need to contact her!

Okay, R.. aka blues??? I looked, I have not received any email from you since I started my profile!!! So, I cannot have kept deleting you! And thanks for playing pool and dancing with me!

Sorry D... aka ranger?? He didn't get to the song I wanted, so, can I have a rain check for that dance we didn't get to have?
 Superfantastic
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/31/2009 1:31:44 AM
Aw.....

My Birthday's over........

Superfantastic
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/31/2009 1:38:10 AM
What fun though!
 Superfantastic
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/31/2009 1:39:06 AM
Rock on!

http://www.imeem.com/theparlormob/music/hhqQvrwy/the-parlor-mob-carnival-of-crows/

Jeep2009~~
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/31/2009 1:49:15 AM
WOWZA.....I am totally wiped out... but OMG I had a blast.

I can only say one just doens't appreciate what all a hostess has to do to put on a party until one experiences such

... I send out a big thank you to the hostess from the past parties/events... AND thanks to Karen, Cathy & Dodie. Couldn't have done this without my girls.

To those who showed... lets hear some of those wild n crazy happening at the party. I have a few but not sure I want to share all of them. I can say this... KEITH is so freaking hot.. and OMG he can

I downloaded a couple of pics... they are not opening up so I will wait till later in the day to try and download some more.

Thanks to all who showed up... you are the peeps that made this a party.. fun fun fun

superfantastic... Happy Birthday..,, glad I was able to give you a Birthday hug.
 Kprus60
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/31/2009 1:51:17 AM

Thank you all for showing up at JP's Corner...what a turnout we had...over 200+ peeps...whoooo hoooo....JP's is a awesome venue...

They have already asked us back...thanks to all the
We had some awesome prizes...hope everyone likes their gifts...
50/50 went to Janice...not sure of her screen name...but congrats!!!!!

Anyone with pics...hit me up and I'll add ya to upload...Just let me get some sleep tho...I'm exhausted!!!!!

What a GREAT PARTY....thanks to all!!!!!

Karen
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/31/2009 6:22:33 AM
KUDO's Girlies! what an "awesome" party! "Too much fun"! Thanks for putting it on. I think fun was had by all in attendance.

Jame's, happy birthday sweetheart!

Hook me up Karen, I have a few pictures.
 softbreese
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/31/2009 6:43:22 AM
OMG I had a great time last night!!! It was a blast!!!! I met a lot of great people!!!!
can't wait for the next party!!!!!
 Dodieodo
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2009 7:30:55 AM
What an Incredible Party!! Thank You .. Thank You.. Thank You .. to all you awesome folks who turned out to make it such a success! A special Thanks to my beautiful co-hostesses Karen, Susie & Cathy for all the hard work they put into making this such a great event and to Jimmy and all his lovely girls who allowed up to have the party there and ran their behinds off taking such great care of us all!!

I know I had a BLAST and from what I saw everyone seemed to be having a good time as well ... Can't wait to see those pics!!

Thanks Again to everyone! You are all AWESOME!!!
 Kprus60
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/31/2009 9:59:25 AM
Thanks Jai...

The Cards tickets went to Annie C...from what I understand Aug. 10th is her birthday, so what a great present it was!!!!!

BTW: I hooked you up for pics...go for it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the attendance...it was so packed last night...I'm not sure if JP's Corner ever had that many peeps in there at one time..200+ the air was down as far as it would go, but with that many people, it was bound to be a little warm...but all was good.

The ladies and gents that work there all worked their butts off... to all our guests, myself and my co-hostesses are all very grateful...

THANK YOU...

Kprus60
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/31/2009 10:01:48 AM
BTW...

country364...I hooked you up for pics...go for it!!!!

thanks,

Karen
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2009 12:03:19 PM
sorry I missed all the fun, I had to work very late and be back in very early the next morning....(work sucks, lol)...hopefully I'll get to make it to the next party....til then I'll just settle for perving pics, hehe
 Jeep2009~~
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/31/2009 12:54:36 PM
thanks again to all of the peeps that came to the party... you made it a rockin good time

note: having issues with getting the pics posted... stay tuned. appears site having an issue.
 sgtduckyboy
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2009 1:03:05 PM
You guys look like you had a blast. I was there as normally I am on Thursday before me and the guys go do our riding. When I got there, I was shocked at the number of people then I found out it was people from this site. I was glad to see you guys had a great time. Maybe next time I will come to one 'on purpose'!
lol
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/31/2009 4:46:09 PM
twas fun and I have to say, haven't closed down a bar mid-week in a very long time and i was totally bright eyed and bushy-tailed AWAKE at 1 a.m., didn't get to sleep until 2 a.m and had to get up at 6 a.m., blah, what a long day but it was well worth it!! I Had a blast..

great to meet up with newbies, Jim, Don, and his friend Doug, Todd (a walk-in newbie), way tall man, way tall! LOL ~ great to meet some ladies as well, I don't remember the names, thanks for the dances guys, Brian, Jim, Steve, the other Jim LOL, ; twas great to have that many fishies in the venue as well as lotsa fun peeps pals to mix in on the fun!!
 Shrinkbabe
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/31/2009 6:54:49 PM
Sounds like this was an awesome party girls, kudos to all who were involved. I'll be glad when I can begin to participate again....

Jeep2009~~
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/31/2009 7:10:59 PM
WELL.... it seems we can't upload pics... however

JP's corner has a slide show of our part pics.... check it out...

http://jpscornerstl.com/pof/index.html
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/31/2009 7:30:33 PM
I am sorry that I was unable to make it ..... I have been overwhelmed at work this week and well, I came home and went to bed. I hope that you all make it out on Saturday evening to O'Aces
 Kprus60
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/31/2009 8:13:40 PM
I would like to say a BIG thank you to all that came out last night to JP's Corner...it was one H3LLva a party...alot of work went into it, but I must say I LOVE a challenge...and I do believe we gals pulled it off and with GREAT success...to my co-hostesses...my heart and love goes out to you. I couldn't have done it wthout you all!!!!

I know you are all looking 4 ward to checking out all the great pics, but as you can see, the SITE is having problems uploading for some reasons...hopefully they will correct the problem b4 the party on Saturday at O'Aces in Imperial...check out the thread all you peeps for that info...

JP's Corner does have some great party pics on their site, check it out:
http://jpscornerstl.com/pof/index.html

I do plan on having more parties there, as the management of JP's was in total awe of all us and really wants us to return for some more FUN!!!

thekidof72:
I'll hook ya up for pics...just remember that it may take some time...keep on tryin' PLEASE!!!

Hope to see you all again soon....so we can

I may actually get to chat with some of you new that I met at JP's...if you caught one... , if not let's keep on

Thanks again to Jeannie and Peggy for helping out at the door too!!!!
Oh, Joni ...thanks for the shot...we need to celebrate our b-d again soon!!

Karen
 whatever0001
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/31/2009 9:11:50 PM
OMG!!! You girls outdid yourselves. Looked like a teriffic time was had by all. I posted all the pics I took in a Facebook album. Anyone who wants to look and isn't on my friends list, send me your email address and I'll send you the link. Thanks again girls... Looking forward to O'Aces tomorrow night to continue the FUN!!!!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/31/2009 10:03:18 PM
the link of those pics and those that were taken are awesome!!!

As "T" asked, when's the next one, oh besides tomorrow, I mean tonight at O'Aces
 previouslyme
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/1/2009 9:13:45 AM
Thank You Randy! You are great! I had a lot of fun with you and the others playing pool and then dancing... I will be looking for you at the next one too!
 Jeep2009~~
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/1/2009 9:24:13 AM
there you go again Randy..... I tell you... just kidding.

hey, since the pics won't upload... if someone is just dying to see them ... find me on facebook.. I just put all of them on there that I took. I didn't think I took that many but I did...

facebook is so cool with how to put up pics... too bad pof doesn't have that same feature.

I am starting to wonder IF POF is going to allow an aftermath thread for the pics? I would think it uses up a lot of space..but then again.
 Kprus60
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/1/2009 12:39:03 PM

What a bummer about these totally cool aftermath pics...there are some really neat ones out there ...go to Susie or Sherry's facebook page...to check it out...

Hope the POF site gets things straightened out soon so we can have some pics from tonight's party at O'Aces...

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > JP's Corner~~BEACH BASH, BABY...Aftermath party pic.