Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > So why are you single?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Loose_end
Msg: 2
view profile
History
So why are you single?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I'm single because i want to be........

I enjoy talking to Women (which is chiefly why i'm here) Its nice to get Female perspective in my Male dominated World......

But i really, really dont want to be dating anyone right now.

I cant see me doing something to change my reason for being here or my reason for wanting to be single.

Things will probably change of their own accord, they usually do
 Cargy.
Msg: 9
view profile
History
So why are you single?
Posted: 8/1/2009 5:34:43 AM
I'd rather be on the shelf than locked in the wrong cupboard.
 Cargy.
Msg: 12
view profile
History
So why are you single?
Posted: 8/1/2009 5:40:25 AM

I'd rather spank my own monkey than have an orangutan do it for me !!

...And judging from the noises I used to hear from your flat, that's quite a regular occurence!
 oggers
Msg: 18
view profile
History
So why are you single?
Posted: 8/1/2009 6:56:13 AM
Why am I still single ....??

Because I haven't found anyone yet subserviant enough to serve me yet or meets my high standards of decorum and behaviour ....

hmmm .. messages this ridculous may not be posted ...
 ibakecakes
Msg: 22
view profile
History
So why are you single?
Posted: 8/1/2009 7:26:59 AM
I believe that the secret to a great relationship is communication and the realisation that a decent relationship must see both parties equally able to give and take. If there is an inbalance in this, the relationship is over before it starts........therefore until that person comes along, the best thing to do is to stay single.
 electric-gypsy
Msg: 30
view profile
History
So why are you single?
Posted: 8/1/2009 9:14:36 AM
I'm single 'cuz the men round here are mingin'.
 bexonlegs
Msg: 54
view profile
History
So why are you single?
Posted: 8/1/2009 3:45:30 PM
Why am i single?? Yes id really like to know that!
I'm caring , honest, loyal, FAITHFUL...i can cook,i have my own money, i drive AND im great in bed (i can literally sleep for days)
My downside is im fat(lost 7 stone but still fat), i have tattoos, im independent, i have two children aged 8 & 12 who both have adhd, i have little in the way of childcare AND im always right!
But you tell me someone who doesn't have baggage and the odd little quirks about them! recently had a fairly great relationship until the b**ger cheated on me, haven't enjoyed the lonely nights since and would 've put money on him being mr right4me...so now im back on here, and where have all the nice fish gone??
 SeekingTheOneOut
Msg: 59
view profile
History
So why are you single?
Posted: 8/1/2009 6:42:00 PM
I'm single because I speak my mind in a way that generally dismisses any thought of entering a career in diplomacy. People don't have a problem with honesty, but they do take issue with a excessive openness. It turns you can be too blunt.
 Loose_end
Msg: 66
view profile
History
So why are you single?
Posted: 8/2/2009 1:44:56 PM

I am single because I am to tall, fat, going bald and not in high class enough a job to interest anyone on here. My profile gets ignored. My contact messages get deleted unread. They look at my profile then just ignore me

I thought this was quite a sad state of affairs........The key is, never give up my good Man, somewhere out there will be a Lady thing "oooh! a tall, fat, bald bloke.....yummy"

So i looked at your profile, i especially liked this bit

I am also open to any local woman looking to build real friends who meet and spend time not just online text messengers. somebody who goes beyond deciding on pictures

Which is great! Wouldnt it be awesome if we (as in Humans) didnt rate physical attraction so highly? But the best part about you wanting somebody that 'goes beyond pictures' is the next line of your profile

Photo required.

Now thats delicious! I really wish i'd thought of that
 pantsonfire
Msg: 73
view profile
History
So why are you single?
Posted: 8/3/2009 1:44:40 AM
I'm not... Now where did that smug, self satisfied, smiley go?

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > So why are you single?