Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > talking dirty and sexting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 2
talking dirty and sextingPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Please tell me guys aren't jerking off at their office at work.

I worked with a young woman once in a large firm in Philadelphia who claimed that she was doing precisely that whenever her office door was closed, and it was closed more than once just about every day (I checked after she admitted that. lol). I really like that lady, in part because of the mindset that allowed her both to masturbate where ever, and then to admit it. Lol

Sex has a number of uses, OP, imo. Sure, sure, it's highest and best use is to complete the joinder of two humans after a relationship otherwise based has developed, but it's also prostate therapy, has general, non-specific ameliorating and beneficial effects on the mindsets of the participants (whether through hormone releases or otherwise), clears away a plethora of "fences" between two people to enable intimacy on a much grander scale, and is, after all, biblically mandated.
It would not be terribly wrong to say that it is a most effective way to get much closer to another, and to get to know them in a different way than chatting permits. Only the point in the relationship where it is a viable alternative seems to be the controversy. Fvcking is not usually a fit alternative for a handshake or a threshold hug, but in some instances, it could be, I think (depending upon the outlooks of the participants, e.g., swingers or orgiasts). Not everyone who has first-date sex complains about it. lol

I think you're kinda young to be making calls about what's good and bad for anybody. I'm older than you, and I'm nowhere near to that position, and in fact, more convinced than ever that no one should ever be cloaked with that authority. Human behavior is no more controllable (thank god!) than the currents of oceans or wild rivers.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 6
view profile
History
talking dirty and sexting
Posted: 8/1/2009 10:35:54 AM
If you think about it's all about fantasy no real woman could ever fit the fantasy of what they have already in there head. Plus if you hold no true value to them what they got to lose by asking. The worst thing you can say is no. What one woman won't do another one will. Maybe you should reevaluate what your looking for if thats the kind of person your attracting. Truth in advertising is the key.
 whytwater
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/1/2009 5:46:04 PM
Do women do this, I'm curious? Have any men out there ever got a FIRST message from a woman they do not know saying they want to sit on your face or something like that?

Yup, right here on this site. Outta nowhere, like zeroes out of the sun. Three separate messages, in ever larger fonts, over three separate days, as if I did not "hear" the first time. I wasn't offended, or outraged, and I didn't complain to anyone or start a thread-I just wasn't interested in her. I commend her for speaking her mind. And I responded to each.
But that was the only time.

Hey, Danz!! Lol!! Was she a Philly girl? We might have been, like, competing!!!! LOL!!
 BrickCharm City
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2009 6:53:31 PM

Actually I have had this happen to me, right here on the site. Apparently someone (who will go nameless) decided that my forum posts were extremely sultry. This particular female wrote me an email, hoping that I would "enjoy being straddled by her" long enough to "enjoy the ride". She pondered the thought of having me in a chair, enjoying the taste of her pu$$y.

Sorry, won't happen again.
 areyouabletofindme
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/1/2009 7:48:48 PM
Actually I have had this happen to me, right here on the site. Apparently someone (who will go nameless) decided that my forum posts were extremely sultry. This particular female wrote me an email, hoping that I would "enjoy being straddled by her" long enough to "enjoy the ride". She pondered the thought of having me in a chair, enjoying the taste of her pu$$y.

Sorry, won't happen again.

OMG you did it too? I thought I was the only one!?
 2HEDZ
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2009 10:52:05 PM

Please tell me guys aren't jerking off at their office at work.

nah. typing one handed isnt feasible.
 Limerence2
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2009 1:48:27 PM
Because us men... are dirty, perverted, dogs.... we should be shot and put down.
 setuid
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2009 7:54:33 PM

Please post your erotic reply letter so that all of us may read and critique - this could help you the next time around :D

I wish I could rate your post, because you just got "+5 Funny" for that :)

HAhAHaHahhahA....
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 4:53:08 AM
81marie:

"and why do guys you have never met want to have cybersex".

--------------------------

I'm, on a web site for senior aged people as well as here. Occassionally I'll get an e-mail from women who say they are interested but are in their 30's. Now I'm smart enough to know most 30 year old women aren't interested in someone their dads age and even if they are interested we have very little in common. It, usually, comes down to being a scam.

Now. I would never make the accusation that all 30 year old women are scammers because I know there are women (and men) who are dishonest and want to make an easy dollar. Most 30 year olds are not like this but to ask the question:

"Why do women you've never met want to scam older men for money"?

tends to insinuate that it is a common trend that 30 year old women try to scam older men. This assumption is, of course, untrue and to even ask it would be unintelligent because we know that sammers scammers of all ages and genders exist.

Well, just like these occassional 30 year old scammers, there are males who think if they e-mail or IM enough women with this request eventually they will find one who will fulfull their request. Like I do with these 30 year old scammers you ignore them and move on The delete button works just fine. Is it annoying? Absolutely!!!! Is this part of life, unfortunately yes.

It's no less frustrating to have some unknow young women try to scam and older man for money than it is for a woman to be asked for sex or cybersex by an unknown guy.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > talking dirty and sexting