Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Living Colour      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ian1216
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Living ColourPage 1 of 1    
Living Colour may of been ahead of their own time in a way, in any case Cult Of Personality, Type and Glamour Boys are still spinning on my Ipod.
 kenpoboy
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Living Colour
Posted: 8/8/2009 8:08:40 AM
'Time's Up' was my favorite album of theirs. The title song was a speed metal blast, with that weird Russian-dance interlude, and many of the other songs were great, too.

Excellent band.
 Opusvoid
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Living Colour
Posted: 8/10/2009 4:15:49 PM
I've actually been listen to Vivid a hell of a lot lately...it's such a great album.

You should check out Nuno if you like LC so much.
 kenpoboy
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Living Colour
Posted: 9/10/2009 5:46:32 PM
Spanky -

Totally agree about Will Calhoun, fantastic drummer. I saw him do a show with Mos Def a few years back, and he was absolutely awesome. Very unusual sound.
 Rosemary24
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Living Colour
Posted: 9/11/2009 6:06:06 PM
That is so odd that the band Living Colour came up, as I was listening to a metal radio show on line at work today, and they played 'Cult' and one of the new ones off 'Chair in The Doorway'.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Living Colour