Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Bald spots on women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 2
Bald spots on womenPage 1 of 1    
You have a sharp hairdresser. What you experienced was a clogging of the hair follicles from poor hair washing techniques. Men and women of all ages can experience it. When you wash your hair, you should always scrub your scalp to stimulate hair growth and remove dead skin cells, products, oil and dirt. Women who go to the salon once a week to get their hair styled are succeptible to this as well as those with long hair who only was the length and not the scalp.
There are other reasons that you can experience hair loss at a young age, if you are having this problem you can google it and look at what all comes up.
Good luck. Glad you got this problem taken care of.
Beth
 jojoaus
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Bald spots on women
Posted: 8/4/2009 1:47:29 AM
OK.... my mind is in the gutter!! I thought you meant bald spots *down there*!!!
kinda like mange for us more mature ladies..... muy bad !
 Stormwolf
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Bald spots on women
Posted: 8/4/2009 5:32:45 PM
Repeat after me....a hair on the head, is worth two in the Brush!
 SueCat51
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Bald spots on women
Posted: 8/4/2009 6:50:53 PM
OP - make sure you have your thyroid checked. If your thyroid is out of whack, it can cause hair loss. To check your thyroid, it's a simple blood test. I'm glad you've got a good hair dressed. Also, make sure you aren't allergic to any products that you use on your scalp.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Bald spots on women