Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > For those of you with cats!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pantsonfire
Msg: 7
view profile
History
For those of you with cats!!Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Hilife often has a very high percentage of meat but if your cats are anything like mine, that can be too rich...

Mine have a mix of Whiskas tins and that lovely dry food with the goo in the middle...

Some useless information.. Did you know feeding male dogs and cats on a diet consisting solely or predominantly of fresh chicken can cause sterility???
 badge73
Msg: 12
view profile
History
For those of you with cats!!
Posted: 8/6/2009 10:56:38 AM
Hmm so panties pussie has whiskas?? The mind boggles! Lol

cats have to be fed carefully as there system is a bit unique, hence most suffer from kidney problems later on.

bet you didnt know they sweat through their feet.

EDIT, DO NOT GIVE A CAT TAP WATER! As they are allergic to the chemicals in it. The water has to be in the open air for 24hrs before the chemicals vanish.
 pantsonfire
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2009 11:15:56 AM
Oh and never ever feed pets 'Iams'.. Evil, animal abusing, lab testing gits!!!!!
 oldfashionedgrizzley
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/6/2009 11:57:38 AM
I only buy the dry food for my cat and considering she's already 20 lbs (average for a Himalayan) I really don't need to be giving her any of the pouch foods.
 pantsonfire
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2009 1:39:25 PM
Msg 28, if you're feeling brave just put Iams cruelty in to your search engine...
 oldfashionedgrizzley
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/6/2009 4:29:53 PM
I did not know about the "iams thing' either but I do know that my cat did not like their food so I switcher her off it a long time ago.
 badge73
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2009 4:38:08 PM
No need to hail me, im just a mere mortel teaching the way of badge lol

o.t what i read is that cats are allergic to the fluride in the water, as were in severn trent where its ment to be quite high. What you could do is check on the net as to if your company adds it in.

of cause certain cats need diets, think of all the cross breeding and the side effects, hence i carnt stand breeders, and would rather have a farm cat as there working cats and mongerals like moi
 Cargy.
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2009 11:50:59 AM
I always thought plenty of meat was the best thing for a pĂșssy.
 ibakecakes
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2009 12:15:16 PM
My cat has GoCat dry stuff............it says that it is 'meat and other animal derivatives = 25% minimum'......................she drinks tap water and is a contented pu55y.

My year old Labrador nutter last week ate a lighter, 2 pens, the end of a hose, the middle of a hose, 5 tennis balls, 3 sections of my lawn, about 30000000 green plums, 65 tons of cat food, any human food dropped on the floor or heading for the floor via my children, the grapes of a small child in the park who he knocked flying, several lumps of horse poo, some sand, 2 potatoes that he dug up from my veg patch, a clematis, electronic Bob the Builder's arm, half a trainer....................oh and 2 bowls of Wagg a day............Wagg, now that sounds like a right manly dog food doesn't it!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 bexonlegs
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2009 2:11:28 PM
Well i have 3 cats, 2 boys aged 4 and a 2 yr old girl....mine are pretty good, at one time i only ever bought whiskers but now i get what i can and they know if they dont eat it, they dont get anything else....i buy tesco's pouches the most, but also aldi's, asda's, morrisons and whiskers when on offer! They arent keen on the tins though.
Odie (he's a bit strange) also loves to eat supernoodles, sweetcorn (on & off the cob) and scrambled egg!
And all three of them love drinking from the water butt!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > For those of you with cats!!