Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Interesting emails......      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 susan_cd
Msg: 2
Interesting emails......Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I get regular emails from guys that are attached & say they're "straight", but want to have a discrete meeting ...

Guess they figure it isn't cheating ( & they're still straight) if they date a crossdresser.

Maybe 1 of these days I'll take 1 of them up on it; I have a nifty lil wireless camera ( about the size of a Bic lighter) that'll transmit video & audio to a VCR up to 120' away.

?? is "blackmail" supposed to have a hyphen ??

Oh, and emails from "couples" that want to play, but the wife is never available due to her schedule, so would I like to get together with just him... lol
 TooShadows
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Interesting emails......
Posted: 8/9/2009 6:37:23 AM
I just get messages either congratulating or reviling me for a forum post. Not long ago however I had one from a pretty good looking young lady asking me if I was willing to cheat on my girlfriend for one night of "incredible pleasure",as she put it. I sent back a reply asking,"What is this,a test?" Never heard back after that.
 amber187
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/8/2009 1:11:20 PM
I get alot of men messaging me for sexual fun haha. So i respond not to be rude but can you not read a profile i'm not looking for that.
 susan_cd
Msg: 5
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/12/2009 5:50:45 PM
I do get regular emails informing me that some person I've never heard of is now following me on Twitter... that's a really neat trick considering I've never been to Twitter
 haywiresue
Msg: 6
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/14/2009 12:03:02 PM
Just signing on POF can make me smile - its either the forums or the mail I recieve. I don't have big expectations about people, and when I am contacted by some, I just shake my head. Outside of rudeness, I'm not bothered by much. Some people are more transparent than others, and I'm a shoot from the hip kind of person, so bluntness can work for me. Instead of being mad or upset for someone who does not respond to a message I have sent them, I feel sorry for that person and hope that they get help for their lack of confidence by being afraid to answer, or their inflated ego by thinking they are just too good to respond, or their lack of manners and social graces, then I don't give them a seconds more thought. I'm more interested in talking with people who like to chat, might be interested in me, and have manners.

Being of cougar age, I love the young ones and their messages - lets face it sex would be the only thing we have in common. Well I could ask them if my parenting tips would work on them, as my kids are their age. Here are some messages I have received that I think about and have shared with girlfriends over coffee. These one liners are not from the young ones:

Tell me, do you F*** younger guys? (my reply - read all the way through my profile)

How experienced are you for your age? (my reply - is there a test? Where do I sign up?)

How would you know that we have nothing in common unless we had sex? (my reply - read my profile,when you have done as many things as I have, call me.....no wait, I might be in a nursing home by them - will you still find me hot?)

Do you like sex more than once a week? (my reply - that would depend on who I was dating and if they were any good themselves?)

Would you sleep with a married man? (my reply - sure if I was married to him.)

So what do you like to do? (my reply - well after reading your profile that does not say what you like to do, or what you are looking for, and knowing that you sure in hell didn't read my profile...........I'm just going to say having sex.) For some reason they never write back..............????????? Go figure!

The best correspondence I ever had on POF was the kiss off I received from a guy who we had exchanged about 20 long messages. He had asked questions and I asked questions and I was at the point where I thought we could have a great time having coffee or lunch together. The coversation to that point was really good, then I got his message:

This will be my last note to you. You seem like you are very nice, but you are just too smart for me. I had to ask some of my friends to give me ideas about to answer some of your questions, and this is just too much work. I need a woman who is not that smart. (my reply-thanks for your honesty, give yourself more credit and I hope you find the right woman.) I had not asked any high skill level questions, it was just questions about people, behaviours and preferences.............geez!
 haywiresue
Msg: 7
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/16/2009 8:57:26 AM
Received a good one this morning................. My gawd, the assumptions some people make.

Message...............hey there girl how are you doin..let me first introduce myself im (took name out on purpose), 6'1 195 pounds hot bod shaved bald head tattoos nipples pierced toungue pierced and a big 9 inch ummm package..hope you like the sounds of my description and hope to hear back from you soon xx

Reply...................Thanks for the note. I'm not a girl first of all, nor a cougar, and I have kids your age.........just not gonna happen.

Gotta love em for their tenasity.............................
 haywiresue
Msg: 8
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/17/2009 8:49:40 AM
Good one Dano, I never expected that response...........

Credit for trying.............you bet!

So, tell us Dano, when did you shave your head................you brat!

Man I hate word minimums....................grrrrrrr!
 mrmoi
Msg: 9
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/18/2009 8:13:08 AM
well, after seeing your mysterious minx68 profile and the pictures and stories that accommpany your blogs over on that other adult site, what do you expect?
you reap what you sow.
 mrmoi
Msg: 10
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/18/2009 11:02:41 AM
look on aff for mysteriousminx68. sure looks and reads like she might want the bone
 arturo_bandini
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/18/2009 12:46:58 PM
Judging by the posts of emerald's various incarnations on here, the recurring theme appears to be "Look at me! Pay attention to me! And by the way, did I mention me, me, me?" I would have to assume this is just another example of how awesome and desirable emerald is. It must be rough, having EVERYONE want you.
 arturo_bandini
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/18/2009 1:42:52 PM

Sounds like another person who didn't quite get the response he was hoping to get...
Nope. Just a fly on the wall. I've been around this forum for a good long while, and know some of the people who are veterans of this sand box. Em's solipsistic view of the world is well known, so don't try and get points with her by denying what you already know, Dano.
 LucOberdere
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/18/2009 2:18:35 PM
I'm with you Dano ! (in spirit anyway - lol)
(Chunk o'coal coming someone's way this year.)

I honestly miss the interesting e-mails. Can you send some my way Dano?

It's been so long since I had a scantily clad women send me a pic. *sniff*

arturo_bandini
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/18/2009 3:32:00 PM

Sorry to hear that, duds. Although, given the love-fest you and he are having over in the latest legal-rant thread, perhaps you'll be receiving a scantily clad picture of Arty soon.

Is that a not too subtle hint that you want to see a pic of my package? I don't make judgements, but the price is still $19.95 a month to access my web site.
 arturo_bandini
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/18/2009 3:33:51 PM
BTW, Chuck - for an extra $20.00 you can get a pair of previously worn gitch. $50.00 if you want me to sign 'em.
 RacerM95
Msg: 16
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/18/2009 5:15:28 PM
Ummmm ok Arty. if you say so..... Emerald is a very awsome lady, very good sence of humour amongst many other fine qualities.
 arturo_bandini
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Interesting emails......
Posted: 12/18/2009 5:26:53 PM
Either people on here have extremely short memories, or you're all a bunch of ass kissing hypocrites. I really don't care. This isn't even about Em anymore - she's perfectly entitled to have any opinion of herself that she wants, but the people on here who deny her egotistical rants exist make me laugh. ANYONE who has been on here for any length of time is aware of this. I'm not saying it's a bad thing or a good thing (good for you Em, for your positive self image), but to pretend it doesn't exist is bullshit. ****ing hypocrites, all of you.
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Interesting emails......