Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > 30 Something Woman Being Chased By 19 yr old Male      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MajicTechsEXGirlfriend
Msg: 1
30 Something Woman Being Chased By 19 yr old MalePage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
What would you do if you had a goodlooking 19 yr old (almost 20) guy chasing you around...for at least 6mos. Would you say... STAY AWAY FROM ME, or take him for a test drive. After he tells you one day at work that he's "THIS close to raping you cuz you're driving him crazy" even though you know he won't he gets awful brazen. It's exciting but you know he's got so much to learn about it....

I'm interested in hearing about what guys think to....
 annacherece
Msg: 2
30 Something Woman Being Chased By 19 yr old Male
Posted: 8/8/2009 11:12:30 PM
It truly depends on what you are lookin for. If you want a toy to play with then go ahead girl! play with him all you want! If you play just know you will have to do most of the work. Lol He is not old enough to have enough experience for you to lay back and relax. If you want a man who you can have an adult conversation then you might what to find someone a little older.
 MajicTechsEXGirlfriend
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/8/2009 11:19:08 PM
Oh yeah...I don't want to marry him or have a relationship of eternal love with him...
He is really mellow... He works hard. He lives alone. But this sexual chemistry is there. Big time. I told him I'm old enough to be his mother. No joke. He said, he doesnt care.
This is a tough one, for me anyway.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/8/2009 11:21:30 PM
Actually you're closer to 40 according to your profile.

If the prospect of sleeping with a guy half your age thrills you then go for it. Personally guys that age don't get me excited..........
 LoriIsLoLo
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/8/2009 11:47:54 PM
I was with a guy that age for 3 years after my 16 year marriage....and yeah in the begining I did have to do all the work...but he was a fast learner and it was one hell of a ride! It was a blast and I don't regret it at all! I'm looking now for something with more substance...but it was fun for a bit!
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/9/2009 12:44:02 AM
LOL,
This is the thing now, I think. My daughter is 18 and has a lot of guy friends in her circle and several of them hit on me all the time. Two in fact have made it quite clear that they would basically do anything to get a chance to hook up with me, that they have serious fantasies about me. But as a mother, and especially as the mother of their friend, I feel it is my responsibility to say No. It would mortify my daughter, and I think it would be just a conquest, or bragging right for either of them. Yeah, it might be a lot of fun, because guys that age are at their sexual peak, but while I might have a lot of fun teaching them, I really prefer a more experienced lover. But I won't deny that they are a lot of fun to look at when they come in the house without shirts on after being at the pool all day long....oh my God! They look like Greek Gods! All muscle and sinew! But Mother knows better...hands off! I had my day playing with those boys years ago...and my man now looks pretty damn good when he takes his shirt off too! (Thank you P90X)
It's really up to you. If there are no ties with family, like I have with my daughter, I can't say I wouldn't take a dip in the fountain of youth, it might be fun. But I wouldn't look for it to last.
To each her own!
Beth
 Cyryl_Whynr
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/9/2009 1:56:09 AM
OP, big deal. You want to nail the hot, teenage guy. He wants to nail the hot, middle-aged girl. You're both legal. Make a decision. The real concern is that you work together. One of you is going to blab about the experience/s at work, so be prepared for some consequences/judgments.
 Savna1986
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/9/2009 2:53:06 AM
Um...I'm a young person so this probably don't mean anything...

But just remember when you were 19 or 20 and what the guys (and if you were seeing guys your age) were saying to you...He's young...He's being young...

You're more experienced, you know!

Just decide what you want right now and what he can offer to fulfill that! And if you want it!

Your wants are probably COMPLETELY different then his wants (at the moment)

HONESTY DAMMIT! Is important!

Yay Love in the long run!
 Seeking Serendipity
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/9/2009 3:27:42 AM
I say ... You go girl!! lol
 oblivion77
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/9/2009 7:39:19 AM
If you were a guy you wouldn't even have to ask the question, or have any doubts. No one would even bat an eye. So do what you want to do!
 RobertKoi
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/10/2009 4:36:17 AM
"30 Something Woman Being Chased By 19 yr old Male"
---------
*Laugh* Who's next? A kid at the kindergarten?
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/10/2009 6:31:15 AM
i am a 19-year-old male and i am willing to date a 30-year-old, so hmm. i wonder what will happen next.
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/10/2009 8:31:19 AM
I didn't date 19 yo boys when I was 19, why the heck would I want to now? I have no desire to teach someone how to f@ck either.

But hey, if you are doing it for an ego boost and not expecting much or enjoy someone saying they are "this close to raping you" (how cute is that??? ) then go for it.

Anytime a young guy approaches me, I say "well isn't that cute...is your dad single with money?"
 malibujay
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/10/2009 8:46:50 AM
Use him the right way without hurting him if possible.
 Pollyhfx
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/10/2009 9:02:04 AM
OMG this is hilarious... I know exactly what you mean. When I first separated from my ex I had ,hell I wouldnt even say dated,,, but played around with a 20 year old man. He was exciting and fresh but not someone you would want to take to a family gathering or something.. lol.. I ended things for obvious reasons the age and well he became a bit of a stalker it got weird. But now that i am single again I seem to have been getting alot of messages from very young guys. Really what do I have in common with these guys hell my son is almost their age and that is just gross. Sure they can be nice to look at but realistically I need more of a connection than just hot sex with young studly hot men. Ok maybe I need a refresher... just kidding.... I changed the age limit of who can message me that has helped abit... lol
 Ronin no Sakura
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/10/2009 9:51:16 AM

After he tells you one day at work that he's "THIS close to raping you cuz you're driving him crazy" even though you know he won't he gets awful brazen.

I think, putting aside the age difference completely, the above statement should give you a pretty good answer. At 19, the man is simply not sexually mature - he is a kid.

And if you work with him, no. Especially if you are in a position of authority.

Sounds like a fun fantasy, and an ego-booster. Also a whopping sexual harassment lawsuit, but that is another thread. . .
 Sabrosura
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/10/2009 11:41:54 AM
Not happening with me - I'm just not/never been into boys. However, it all depends on you and what you are currently seeking.
 barbee1970
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/12/2009 10:08:28 AM
Trust me as the mom of a 20 yr old son, this guy no matter how mellow he is is just looking for a piece of tail. His hormones are raging.

I don't think he wants an older woman(old enough to be HIS mom) for all eternity.
 shinny66
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/12/2009 10:51:09 AM
What would you do if you had a goodlooking 19 yr old (almost 20) guy chasing you around...for at least 6mos. Would you say... STAY AWAY FROM ME, or take him for a test drive. After he tells you one day at work that he's "THIS close to raping you cuz you're driving him crazy" even though you know he won't he gets awful brazen. It's exciting but you know he's got so much to learn about it....

Author: SHINNY66
Geez...certainly getting older doesn't automatically make anyone wiser or mature.
U r 39 yrs old which makes you old enough to be his mother. How open minded would u be if someone your age even considering doing anything like this with ur son just because he is chasing her like a dog in heat? Legal age doens't make people adults just becasue they turn 18 yrs old.
HE IS ONLY 19 YRS OLD!!!!
 sugania
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/12/2009 2:07:01 PM
I know a few guys that have recounted to me their first sexual experiences having been with older women (they are telling me this now that they are in their late thirties )and all of them seem to have incredibly pleased with these encounters most remember them fondly and kinda keep a small crush on their older lovers...i have a younger boy whos let me know he wouldnt mind i cant do it cuz well he knows my son and yup for me theres an ick factor there BUT if youre good with it go for it and enjoy it:) he will love recounting the tale of his exploits later on in life:)
 ReallyCleverOne
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2009 2:28:34 PM
The fact that you're still talking to him, much less entertaining his advances, after the "I'm this close to raping you" comments shows that you are about at the same maturity level as he is. So go for it.
 BBW_4_U
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/12/2009 3:22:26 PM
I think its a great thing men have been doing it for years ( older men chasing younger women) so its about time us older women get some young meaty to play with an be chased by.. Im proud to say i have an yet again will date or be chased my young man Hmmm they are very sexi
 DemonDingleBerry
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/12/2009 4:17:12 PM

I'm interested in hearing about what guys think to....

I think there is nothing more romantic showing how much a man cares for women or proof that he sees them as more than simply a walking vagina to take out his lust and rage on than when he utters those magic words

I'm THIS close to raping you cuz you're driving me crazy

You have kids. Are you teaching them these are the magic words for them to live their life and social relationships by?

If that really isn't offensive to you, go for it.
Nothing bad can happen by letting a guy 20 years your junior sleep with you. Especially when you work together for the government. Most especially when he's talking about raping you (even in jest). Nope. Nothing bad at all.
 isaidit
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/12/2009 4:24:01 PM
Hm, never really put alot of thought into it because I haven't had a 19 year old lusting after me. Well, you know, I think I would be up for it if I didn't have a daughter his age. That would make it very awkward, but still, hm? I dunno, maybe I would. First I have to have a guy that age chasing me...lol.
 RobertKoi
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/12/2009 6:04:11 PM
Since the OP hasn't replied to a single comment for several days; perhaps the coin finally dropped down and commonsense once again replaced stupidity.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > 30 Something Woman Being Chased By 19 yr old Male