Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > ***the official DALLAS COWBOYS thread***      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KCINLV
Msg: 1
***the official DALLAS COWBOYS thread***Page 1 of 142    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
With just a few days away from their first pre-season game of the year, AMERICAS TEAM looks more poised than ever to return to their winning ways!!

I can barely contain myself ....I LOVE THE NFL!!!!!

Now that we got rid of that CANCER known as T.O., we can concentrate on what we do best...WIN BABY!!!!

cowboys***cowboys***cowboys***cowboys***cowboys***cowboys***cowboys***

I will keep this thread going all season long with updates and info.
 MGMLION
Msg: 2
***the official DALLAS COWBOYS thread***
Posted: 8/9/2009 5:02:53 AM
I've Been a Cowboys fan since back in the late sixties. They were a big disappointment to me last year. Not getting my hopes up this year. If they just win more than 7 games this year I'll be happy.
 Ezzee
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/9/2009 6:14:41 AM
Ah yes, the Dallas Cowboys, aka the drug dealing, **stard wielding, punch throwing, bad boy growing pride of the NFL.
 ShabbiKid
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/9/2009 6:59:58 AM
I'm a Cowboy fan but sure am glad they had sense enough to rid themselves of T. O.. However they will still be saying wait until next season, cuz they still need a QB and a Receiver that's a threat and not someone like Roy Jones that never has lived up to his potential.....
 HDready10
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2009 7:17:58 AM
tom landry was here 29 years, one of those records that will never be broken.
if the three running backs stay healthy that will take preesure off of romo.
pre-season means nothing other than the players getting ready.
i dont like the 8oclock starts, i wish they would move monday night kick offs up an hour.
 Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/9/2009 8:28:20 AM
The Cowboys are almost as comical as the Mets. Delusional fans, "best team on paper," and can't perform in the clutch.
 sweet and sane
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/9/2009 8:43:45 AM
I live in Detroit and don't know much about proffessional football, just the Lions. But everyone here roots for the Steelers, now thats a real team.
 ShabbiKid
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/9/2009 11:32:45 AM

I'm just pulling your leg Shabbi...you meant to say Roy Williams.

Skoochie,I felt my leg coming off so I thought it best to say, stop pulling my leg, it hurts!!....'lol'lol'

Yes ,you are correct i did mean Roy Williams.....And you're right about T.O., but maybe in Buffalo TO will show everybody he can catch the ball and hold on to it....
 Ezzee
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/9/2009 1:13:48 PM

WOW!! CharlesB and EZZEE forgot to take their meds!!!

...maybe I should start a "haters thread" for those tard-guards!

Hey now, you don't have to go throwing around the insults. It's not my fault that your team chokes more than Jessica Simpson does on a certain QB's penis.
 Deed50
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/9/2009 10:31:18 PM
Skoochies right Ive been there done that ......... the old Cowboys thread got stuffed down the TOILET (cancelled) . By a girl named Beaver of all things lol
Your better off stickin to the Nfl 2009 thread but Im sure you didnt realize that at the time.
Im obviously a fan of the Cowboys but to have a seperate thread for your favourite team seems to bring out the trash talk as if your team is special and needs a thread of their own.
Thats just the way of the internet it seems.
 chadcuba
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/9/2009 11:32:01 PM
The CowGIRLS won't do anything good this year. The only thing they did right was can TO.
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/10/2009 6:30:20 PM
Official yet

Wow a new Cowgirls thread! How many threads do you fans need.

Pediction 2009 NFC East

Giants
Eagles
Cowboys
Redskins
 Deed50
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/10/2009 10:26:08 PM
yes Jack (Crazy II) its official lol
This is our new Cowboys thread and why not seems to me there is a seperate Giants thread out there isnt there?
What are the Giant fans elitetist ? should they be the only team with a seperate thread ?
Seems to me that the Cowboys can be quite popular and like to support their team therefore the more threads the better .
By the way (Crazy II) how could those Giants sign Canty after all he is an ex Cowboy care to explain ?????????????
What you hated him as a Cowboy but love him as a Giant lol ......not to worry he only has to get past Leonard Davis when they play each other and it isnt gonna happen lol
KCINLV I just wanted to warn you about the Cowboy haters theres plenty of them .

I have to admit CrazyII that was a funny comeback re: MGM doesnt need help he's a Cowboys fan you have a quick wit lol
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/11/2009 3:25:44 AM

This is our new Cowboys thread and why not seems to me there is a seperate Giants thread out there isnt there?
What are the Giant fans elitetist ? should they be the only team with a seperate thread ?
Duh!! You are correct if forum posters want a team thread that's Ok with Me and I see nothing wrong with it at all. But the Cowgirl fans need 5?????

Sports ***the official DALLAS COWBOYS thread***
Sports Dallas Cowboys Second Half 2008 Football Season
Texas Romo and Dallas Cowboys
Sports How long do you think Owens will last in Dallas with the Cowboys?
Sports My Dallas Cowboys are sinking off to the deep end
Sports THE NFL THE DALLAS COWBOYS ARE THE # 1 TEAM IN NFL HISTORY

Guess being Texas is a very big state. You Cowboy fans have to cover your A$$
 Truth09
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/11/2009 5:30:28 AM
I would rather see 5 cowboys threads over one new england patriots thread
 ShabbiKid
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/11/2009 5:52:50 AM

Ah yes, the Dallas Cowboys, aka the drug dealing, **stard wielding, punch throwing, bad boy growing pride of the NFL.

Wooo there Ezzee, take it easy on the Boys! You must really be a "BIG TIME" fan of the Kanas City Chiefs? "LOL" GOTTA LUV THEM BOYZ!
 wizardofossington
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/11/2009 6:50:25 AM

I would rather see 5 cowboys threads over one new england patriots thread

Me too....If New England Patriots had 5 threads I would be a busy man....And so would be the haters too.

For the NFC East will certainly be another tough to determine who will win the division.

I'm going to say Philadelphia Eagles. They have beefed up their roster and on paper they look good, but as long as they don't suffer any injuries its theirs for the taking.

Dallas Cowboys, all I hear in their improvements is they cut TO. So how will that make them a better team?

New York Giants....Rookie WR + Eli - Burres = 3rd place....And I'm being nice. The way the Giants played in their last final games will continue on this season. Eli will be in his orginal form.

Washington Redskins, they suck!!!! Dead last.
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/11/2009 9:04:04 AM

And so would be the haters too.
and do you consider yourself to be a heater?

New York Giants....Rookie WR + Eli - Burres = 3rd place....And I'm being nice.
I am sure with this statement. You do realize that one man does not make or break a team. And even with Brady missing last year the Patriots were still 11-5

Eli will be in his orginal form.
I agree and have another as usual season or as you {say " original" } make the playoffs and another winning the divisionial season. I dont see how your "orgin-al" has anything do to with Eli unless there is something you would like to share
 wizardofossington
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/11/2009 9:49:29 AM
has anything do to with Eli unless there is something you would like to share

Hey man..."Liten" up a little....I'm only making a predication and a fair one of that.

You do realize that one man does not make or break a team.

It did with the Giants.

Yes....I'm a big time "heater. But you're the biggest "heater" of them all!!!
 MGMLION
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/11/2009 10:52:36 AM
Yes....I'm a big time "heater.

Have to stay warm living up by Foxboro.

And so would be the haters too.

Only 80% of the time. Wiz does cheer for the Boys twice a year when they play the Giants.

Deed50
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/11/2009 2:24:54 PM
Count them and weep Crazy II time to admit the Cowboys are still number one in popularity
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/11/2009 3:39:45 PM

Count them and weep Crazy II time to admit the Cowboys are still number one in popularity

I give you credit because you Cowboy fans can still dream But it will be the same nightmare just like the last 13 years. So WAKE UP! And face reality, its better for you in the long haul.

Most Popular my A$$ even the weasel would agree with me on this one. Most soap opera football team. I will give you that.
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/11/2009 4:14:13 PM
a, the 2nd week skoochie the tushie
 Ezzee
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/11/2009 4:14:24 PM

I don't know how you measure popularity where you are from, maybe it is the number of illegals wearing the jersey, but from the observations that I've made on away games, I often see the fans of other team be more numerous in their away games than Cowboy fans. Especially, in my observation, the fans of the Green Bay Packers.
 Deed50
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/11/2009 11:48:52 PM
lmao .......youd be Crazy JAC not to take Deb up on the bet or are you afraid the Cowboys might just beat the G strings. Im telling yeah now that the Cowboys are a better team than you think and I woulndt be supprised if they won

The trash has been put away and the youger players are steppin up because theres more competition this year which makes for a better team. A little less talent maybe but way more drive their fighting amongst themselves in camp which is usually a good sign of their desire to prove themselves. Come on JAC dont be crazy your confidence in your G strings tells me you cant loose
Im right there with you on this one Deb the boys will be pumped as will the fans in the inauguration of the new stadium.

Scoochie are you in just name your team
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > ***the official DALLAS COWBOYS thread***