Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Coming to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CaboJim
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Coming to Cabo San Lucas, MexicoPage 1 of 1    
One of the reasons I joined POF was to meet women who might have some interest in coming to Cabo or maybe already do. I have lived down here for 3 1/2 years and it is always nice to meet new people or see them again on a return trip. To date after several years on this site I have not met anyone coming down from POF. I want every lady and guy for that matter to know that I make a great tour guy and a better Margarita. So keep old Cabo Jim in mind if you come this way.
 jmb0224
Msg: 2
Coming to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Posted: 8/16/2009 6:46:45 PM
I sent you an email...will be there in a few days!
 PecosaPecosa
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/21/2009 5:40:08 PM
I'm taking a cruise in October and one of the ports is Cabo.
 lipglosslady
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2012 5:34:33 PM
Was gonna come down Sept but need to find a good rental. Might change to October. Any hookups on nice but cheap rentals?
Thx
LGL
 Cessa1
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/21/2012 10:42:27 AM
Hi Jim;
I leave full time in Baja in Zacatitos, on the East Cape. Just thought I'd reply to a fellow baja resident :) I rent out my Casita and sometimes the main house and enjoy the people I have been meeting www.bajavacationvilla.webs.com Also, working part time with Bajasmart realty. Like you, I try not to work too hard. LOL It's difficult to stay in work mode living in paradise.

I have done the 10 and 5km runs in Todos Santos but, otherwise, don't get there very often. If I do, I'll drop you a line and maybe we could meet up for a marg.....
Saludos,
Jill
 jbball50
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/1/2012 4:03:25 PM
I've been thinking of doing a trip down there around April or May possibly next year. How's the fishing around mid April? I was thinking of trying to get my dad to go down there with me and some friends so one day could be spent fishing and the rest just partying, drinking, eating, and relaxing.
 saysomething11
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/15/2017 3:42:45 PM
I was just at looking to go there.
is it safe for a solo women?
 Cynderella
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2017 11:53:57 PM
^^^ Very brave of you.
I have never travel anywhere but
close to home. Cabo seems like a
beautiful place to go...a dream trip!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 2:56:30 PM
This post is from 2009. This guy could be dead by now If he isn't, I'd like to know where he got that emoji from I recommend Cozumel, the island off the tip of Cancun.
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Coming to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico