Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > WOW! DUMBFOUNDED      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 skanklover09
Msg: 4
WOW! DUMBFOUNDEDPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
All i can say is.........Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
 goodlyracer
Msg: 11
WOW! DUMBFOUNDED
Posted: 8/11/2009 5:00:18 PM
If the heart is committed it's hard to disengage, especially for men, Oh I know what your thinking... We are not as tuff as we seem, the pain of a broken heart is the burn of the sun deep in the soul that is only felt when you totally let go
 mthomjmark
Msg: 15
WOW! DUMBFOUNDED
Posted: 8/13/2009 2:04:45 PM
I agree with some of the posters; here are 2 very irresponsible dysfunctional people, moving in together after 3 months, realizing that this was a stupid mistake;

You go extremely out of your way; you could have written this with far fewer words; but you go so out of your way to say this girl is a sleazy person, a cheater and a flake.

They you should go to your friends work, and tell his coworkers what a fool he is and how irresponsible he is to move in with someone that is such a loser.

He should be ticked off at himself.

The breakup rate of those that live together within 5 years is 91 % according to a 10 year relationship study that was in newsweek magazine.

Tell your friend to choose more responsibly and go slow. His poor taste in dating this person and then the ridiculous act of living together is over the top immaturity. Have him be mad at himself;
 BlahGrim
Msg: 17
view profile
History
WOW! DUMBFOUNDED
Posted: 8/13/2009 5:32:01 PM
Given my passing knowledge of soldiers overseas.... it wouldn't do any good. The Soldier won't listen.
 andy1961
Msg: 25
view profile
History
WOW! DUMBFOUNDED
Posted: 8/15/2009 8:29:19 AM

Way too involved in other people's lives. He needs to get a job and move out at 32, she needs just go away and you need to find a new hobby.

Well said Carolann!

OP - this friend of yours needs to put all his time and effort into getting a new job, moving out of Moms house (geezzuss - still living at home at 32!), and moving on with his own life!

Why would anyone make it their "mission" to follow an EX and report on everything that person gets up to! It's a real bitter, loser mentality, none of his business anyway - and OP...it's none of your business either!

sinlov
Msg: 27
view profile
History
WOW! DUMBFOUNDED
Posted: 8/17/2009 6:43:26 PM
Since when do we get on the world wide web and sprout others people medical issues to the public for a friend? Wow this has me dumbfounded. It would be one thing to go to her face to face and have this type of conversation, assuming you would ever have the right to get in anothers business like this.... but this is a new low. Is it just me or do women from Mo or Midwest seems to throw other women under the train for the sake of a male. How do you know she has herpes??? Did she confide this to you?? People get hurt in relationships everyday. There are there are hoe5, and skanks, male and female alike. Did you accompany her to the doctor under the pretense of a friend??
With friends like this who needs enemies?? Or, were you down there and suddenly came up with a bump on you tongue. Later case you might have reason to talk. Let these two handle their business. If you want to be a "friend to this guy friend, find him
another girl, or be the girl she was suppose to be..... but daauug.
 northerndreamer
Msg: 28
WOW! DUMBFOUNDED
Posted: 8/17/2009 8:54:35 PM
He needs to give it up. It's his ego speaking. Who cares what happens. it's over. he needs to move on. This is just vindictiveness
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > WOW! DUMBFOUNDED