Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > We are getting married!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MissDawna
Msg: 1
We are getting married!Page 1 of 1    
Hi all! I can't tell you how grateful I am to PlentyofFish.com! I registered with POF back in early 2006, along with a few other sites. I met many guys, went on several dates but I was just weeding. I seriously was having a hard time finding anyone worthy of more than a date or two for me. After a while, it got exhausting and I just was going to give up.

And then Intenzified emailed me on 12/23/2006. I had already decided that I was going to delete all of my dating profiles. When I signed in to delete my profile here, something made me open my Inbox. Something made me open the email. And something made me email him back. To this day, I still don't know what made me do it.

And of course the rest is history. :) We had our first date 1/6/2007, we were living together by mid-June the same year and we have lived and grown together over the past 2 1/2 years. We complement each other on so many levels; he is truly the one for me. On July 18, 2009, we were engaged and our wedding day is December 6, 2009.

Thank you, POF. You brought me my meant-to-be life partner, and I will be eternally grateful!
 minako79
Msg: 2
We are getting married!
Posted: 8/13/2009 1:58:09 PM
Good luck to you and your fiance and thanks for sharing your wonderful story. Your story is inspiring me not to give up hope.
After a while, it got exhausting and I just was going to give up.

And then Intenzified emailed me on 12/23/2006. I had already decided that I was going to delete all of my dating profiles. When I signed in to delete my profile here, something made me open my Inbox. Something made me open the email. And something made me email him back. To this day, I still don't know what made me do it.
I think the old saying is true, when you're about to give up or don't care about being single for the rest of your life, the love of your life does show up when you at least expect it...
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > We are getting married!