/ is sex a way to a mans heart? Free Dating, Singles and Personals
Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > is sex a way to a mans heart?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wildtame
Msg: 1
is sex a way to a mans heart?Page 1 of 1    
It seems that many men are seeking sexual liasisons (while looking for a connection of more) and women are seeking heart felt connections.
Would you as a guy say that if woman starts with sex with you it remains just sex.... and you keep looking ........ or would you say starting with sex OFTEN leads to heart felt connections with a woman on plenty of fish
 airconditioninthesummer
Msg: 2
is sex a way to a mans heart?
Posted: 8/15/2009 6:06:17 AM
it depends on the woman.
 4408joseph
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2009 7:02:05 AM

Only if it'sin between an evening of good conversation,a shared shower...
.....AND.....
A nicely cooked breakfast at her place

Would you as a guy say that if woman starts with sex with you it remains just sex.... and you keep looking ........ or would you say starting with sex OFTEN leads to heart felt connections with a woman on plenty of fish

All depends on the conversation and agreement BEFORE sex,and....this is a big AND..

The honesty factor from her...sex and emotions are 2 different issues, with me and MOST of the women I've ever been with..
 h0ldfast
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2009 7:47:10 AM
Sex gets you in the door. After that, it's up to you to establish an emotional bond based on shared interests, quality time and moving things in the desired relationship direction.
 curious2bhere
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/15/2009 9:31:10 AM
For this guy no!
G
 2fuzy
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/15/2009 9:35:19 AM
nope
it is other things like peanut butter cookies the sex really doesn't make a difference in my heart as sex as wonderful as it is can be is just that
Love is a whole different ball game and so is sex then
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2009 10:51:00 AM
I think this is too vague a question as phrased, because it is certainly true that sex is A way to get almost any man to feel more affectionate towards a woman. I suspect the same is true going the other way, unless you ASSUME that women are not generally having sex because they enjoy sex. I know I was taught subliminally through the movies of the fifties and early sixties, that women only had sex with men because they wanted to please a man they liked or admired, and not because they actually enjoyed sex themselves.
As I've gone through my life PAYING ATTENTION to both what people say, AND to what the same people actually do, I've commonly found that the two don't match. I made up a wise saying about it: "it's not so much that people don't mean what they say,or say what they mean, as that they say what they've HEARD, and then do what they WANT."
Since I suspect I'm not alone in having been encouraged to believe that women have sex for different reasons than men (experience has shown me the opposite), I would not be surprised if most people believed that the answer to this question is NO.
I'd suggest a follow on question,which this one might be aimed at implying: is having sex with a man early in a relationship a good, and reliable strategy to increase the likelihood he'll stay around? Is this MORE true of men than it is of women? I'd especially like to hear from women about that.
 originalNw
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2009 11:41:21 AM
Sex is a way to anyones heart,be it man or women! And it doesn't just apply to this site. Everyone wants at least good partner,a chemistry connection,and a good/great in the remote areas of one's actions. Not all women think the same,just as man does. Some want a long time friendship before any actions given,others enjoy " the sex " as a means of thinking what to do next. The choise you make is totally up to you and your partner! It doesn't stem from any one site or dating service.

dbguy79
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2009 11:50:05 AM
I think it can be if he is sex starved and doesn't know he can go land another girl if things don't work out. I think this happens a lot for young people who wait too long to get into relationships (intentionally or not), the first relationship they are in lasts way too long even if it's not working because they are afraid to go back to being single. I know a girl like that who has been with a loser for 3 years now... and counting.
 brad29483
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/15/2009 11:53:04 AM
Actually if women would stop quantifying sex with some sort of implied value, that would be a way to all men's hearts. Unfortunately American society has you brainwashed and sex has become something women barter with.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > is sex a way to a mans heart?