Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justswell
Msg: 7
Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
It feels so much better! Its Natural!
 SweetKristine
Msg: 8
Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?
Posted: 7/7/2005 1:32:03 PM
only let one guy...my ex-fiance...because we had been together for awhile..im on b/c...and condoms got very expensive...plus nothing like the feeling of a man cummin in ya
 brandon04111984
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/7/2005 2:44:37 PM
I would have to agree with the person above me. Sorry didn't look at the name. I am not a woman but she seems to have it right.
 HAHANOW
Msg: 14
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/7/2005 7:38:55 PM

I suppose they could allow it, but then they have to be prepared to make an interesting phone call after a week or two.
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/8/2005 12:19:09 PM

LOL^^^^Don't count on it! A good number of the women in another thread felt that there was no reason to even

This serves to demonstrate how dumb they really are.
 bjvixen
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/6/2005 9:07:04 PM
if its my bf then without a dome if its a 1 nite stand (AND I DOnt do those) it wud definetlly be wrapped!
 smart@$$
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/8/2005 9:56:34 AM
I'll take it wrapped please!! I won't let a guy cum in me unless we were in a serious relationship and all precautions have been taken. There is no way that I want any diseases or a baby right now.
 born2rescue
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/8/2005 10:30:00 AM
very very interesting lol
 smart@$$
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/8/2005 11:11:21 AM
All I gotta say to cmestandinghere is WTF??
 mikedanger
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/15/2005 6:27:38 AM
@kaley: a male perspective, if u will... sam kinison used to say, "if you dont TRUST the kitty, y r u FUKKING the kitty?" ...but let's be honest, u cant always, so u hafta wear a raincoat... (and i got fixed a few years back, 'cause i hate THOSE so much) but once the tests are in, the gloves come off!
 bjvixen
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/17/2005 1:57:55 AM
cmestandinghere id let ya creampie me hahahah
 passionfly
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/17/2005 2:02:24 AM

Natural always feels better, but in this day and age you cannot risk it, so it has to be wrapped up. If I am in a committed relationship and the guy and I have been together for some period of time and the proper birth control is in place yeah he can unwrap.

being in a commited relationship AND having birth control does not STOP diseases. Only knowledge that comes from testing for those diseases does.
 mikedanger
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/17/2005 8:52:54 AM
@passionfly: in my defense, i am tested every 6 weeks when i give blood....
 bjvixen
Msg: 50
 mikedanger
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/18/2005 10:44:19 PM
@jenny & cheerer: i love the way you think, but... what about std's? do they not frighten you?
 sapphir3
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/17/2006 5:01:18 PM
Erm ok...maybe...hope you're on birth control now as per your previous thread :(
 Ldygmr
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/17/2006 5:02:59 PM
I prefer to make it to my grave without that STD experience.

That said, it DOES happen that I enjoy some naked weenie sex...but I need a pedigree first and even then..it is very very rare.
 mikedanger
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/23/2006 8:18:18 PM
no, man, it DEFINITELY feels better sans wrapper, but man, you gotta KNOW it's safe!
 oneafternoon
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2006 8:34:33 PM
I think a full body wrap can be kinky!
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:19:38 AM

based on TRUST and KNOWLEDGE that we both went ot the clinic together for annuals.
Trust and a yearly check up with a serious partner??? What kind of trust is that?
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:47:48 AM
I'm wondering if you ever let guys cum inside you without a condom on and if so who and why?

The term "guys" is a plural and thus seems to suggest that it is not a lifemate type of situation. Lets see, given the FACT that 1 in 5 have STD's and that testing ONLY shows those STD(s) active at the time of the test,that some STD's have a incubation period of over 1/2 YEAR and that the test is only a statement of facts on the DAY OF THE TEST,given the FACT that many women and men cheat PARTICULARLY in nonlifetime relationships,I'd say a woman would be a absolute FOOLISH IDIOT to allow a guy she has not been in a committed continuous monogamous relationship with for at LEAST a year to "cum inside of her"w/o a condom and a guy would be a FOOLISH IDIOT for asking or agreeing to it.
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:43:47 PM
Trust me, I am careful...I am disease free.

Some STDs, such as HIV, can take up to 6 months before they can be detected in the blood. Genital herpes and the human papillomavirus (HPV) can be spread when symptoms are not present. Even if you and your partner have been tested, use CONDOMS for ALL sex until you AND your partner haven't had sex with another person for 6 months. Then get tested again.

Every time you add a new sex partner, you are being exposed to all of the diseases that all of their partners may have.

Each year, one in four teens contracts an STD

One in two sexually active persons will contact an STD by age 25

About half of all new STDs in 2000 occurred among youth ages 15 to 24.

About two-thirds of young females believe doctors routinely screen teens for chlamydia. [18] However, in 2003 only 30% of women 25 and under with commercial health care plans and 45% in Medicaid plans were screened for chlamydia.

Fact is most people who get tested do NOT get the full battery of test. Most follow SOME of the precautions but not ALL. Which is even more reason to USE CONDOMS. Its simply foolish not to do so outside of a relationship that has been commited monogomous and tested w/FULL BATERY of test at LEAST every 6 mo for 1 year BEFORE going w/o a condom.
Its NOT about trust,its about intelligence.
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:52:29 PM

If you can't penetrate a woman without a wraper, then do they remove the wraper to give you a BJ???

Whats confusing? Those who do are just ignorant.

But isn't that just as bad as bare back??? ALMOST as bad for contracting some STD's just as bad for others.

And when will they develope condoms for women??? Done deal.

A guy can get stds from going down on a woman. Yes, however not nearly as many STDs are transmitted via vaginal fluid/saliva,yet some like herpes can be transmited either way from the giver to the reciever or vice versa.
 fourletterfame
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/30/2009 7:45:24 AM
I'll take a sex-education combo platter, with a side order of self-righteous preaching please.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?