Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What do women in the their mid twenties want?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NoQuarterGiven
Msg: 1
What do women in the their mid twenties want? Page 1 of 1    
What do women my age want? Someone mature with a future or someone who parties alot and is fun? I'm not the kind of guy who is really silly and immature but that seems to be what women my age want. Should I be myself or try to dumb it down for them?
 MasterFireWalker
Msg: 2
What do women in the their mid twenties want?
Posted: 8/16/2009 6:30:04 PM
From me? Usually more than a quarter, often with a picture of Franklin, but I have a rule:

NoQuarterGiven.

It was right there . . .
 NoQuarterGiven
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/16/2009 7:06:24 PM

(having female friends is a no, no and would take away from a relationship).

That's extreme.
 Stinger911
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2009 9:08:33 PM
@ OP:

Like another guy said, you can't clump people together. Different people want different things.

All girls want a fun time though. Some will expect more but they will be attracted if you're fun and authentic, regardless of what job you have or anything material.
 PunkJesster
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2009 3:18:45 AM
Just be yourself - because if you dumb it down, you'll end up with someone who makes you unhappy and vice versa... I find an equal balance of immaturity and maturity lovely - I'm a complete child at times (when appropriate) and very mature for my age at others.. Just find out who you are, then search again. Cheers.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What do women in the their mid twenties want?