Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Bolt - How Fast?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pantsonfire
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Bolt - How Fast?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
He is just spectacular, stunning, amazing.. Oh there aren't words to describe that man when he is sprinting.. He is poetry in motion, the perfect blend of power and grace.. Beautiful to watch, he almost floats... He's running at over 44 km/h.. That is just beyond comprehension... And he's not bloody trying all the way to the line.. He eases up about 15 metres out..

I hope he's clean, I'm sure he must be clean, the authorities must be crawling all over someone like him.. He's truly superhuman...

He'll hit a sub 9.5 in the very near future...

EDIT* Just watched him again.. Did you see the photographers after the race? Usain is jogging around the track and these two poor guys are running hell for leather just to keep up with the man...
 badge73
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Bolt - How Fast?
Posted: 8/17/2009 10:19:49 AM
Sorry dont think bolt is that special, i mean they sex is equiverlent to a mile run, so by the time bolts gone 100m ive gone a mile!!

funding has always been crap, look at russia, china, usa and even the aussies they take them while there still kids, educate them and sort the parents out etc.

trivia note, i was the 3rd fastest race walker in the county and raced in the nationals when a young teen!

kath, they should put chain smoking in the olympics
 badge73
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Bolt - How Fast?
Posted: 8/17/2009 11:07:20 AM
Shame you have to follow me around the forums as most around here know who are, shame you really not my type, maybe you should try with gaydar or have you been rejected already?

back on topic, great to see the 2 girls qualify for the 800m and its proving to be great entertaining.

does make you wander how the funding will work when we got the olympics in 3 years and the countrys broke!
 bexonlegs
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Bolt - How Fast?
Posted: 8/17/2009 3:40:40 PM
I do love this movie, that dog is just soooo cute
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Bolt - How Fast?