Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > very disappointed      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 govico
Msg: 1
very disappointedPage 1 of 1    
This website is been used to lure unsuspecting women, too many separated men looking for dating without any regard to the implications this can create. men giving the wrong physical discription and wrong city of residence, i was the victim of such a evil man.
 Just Some Fellow
Msg: 2
very disappointed
Posted: 8/17/2009 1:12:57 PM
I’m sure every person (male & female) on here has a story, but there’s no doubt in my mind the good people out number the bad on here.
 Revilors
Msg: 3
very disappointed
Posted: 8/17/2009 1:30:12 PM

This website is been used to lure unsuspecting women, too many separated men looking for dating without any regard to the implications this can create. men giving the wrong physical discription and wrong city of residence, i was the victim of such a evil man.

You don't feel you are over generalizing here? You had one "such a evil man" with low morals and/or integrity who happened to be separated.....or happened to be a man.

I love this when someone has poor preception then blames it on the masses.

This perpetuates the "all men are", "all women are", "all (insert characteristic, race, religion etc...here)are" mentality that makes me wonder how anyone gets together nowadays.
 daynadaze
Msg: 4
view profile
History
very disappointed
Posted: 8/17/2009 2:17:58 PM
Oh lawdy, a professional victim.

Just how were you lured to do anything you didn't want to do and just how were you fooled? Women aren't unsuspecting, there are just some women who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions.
 ForumFilly
Msg: 5
very disappointed
Posted: 8/17/2009 2:43:09 PM
You are a grown woman. Take responsibility for your own errors in judgment. There are MANY wonderful men and women on this site. You just need to be a little more discerning.
 clasact
Msg: 6
view profile
History
very disappointed
Posted: 8/19/2009 6:33:10 AM
Look, an online dating website is a little different than in the real world.
You have to go on what someone tells you until you meet them i.e. physical descriptions etc... it's up to YOU to determine who you meet or become involved with.

There are some very good people here and some not so good, JUST as in the real world.

If you were lured into something from someone you met here, doesn't mean that it can't happen with someone you meet in the real world.
 McDanl
Msg: 7
very disappointed
Posted: 8/21/2009 1:49:52 PM
What did this "man" do that was so evil.. People have a tendency to exaggerate their attributes whether it be a dating site or in the real world. Women wear makeup; wigs; weaves; false eye lashes; finger nails.. and men have their ways also.. and you don't really find out all of this until you meet them in person if ever. The fact that he is separated is better than being married right? And I couldn't see why he would give a wrong residence if you ever planned to meet each other because you would find out eventually that he was not telling the truth. Are you looking for a married man? Don't let this mere example alone be your generationalized version of finding your mate.
 Justin****
Msg: 8
very disappointed
Posted: 8/21/2009 5:50:30 PM
The problem with all on line dating sites is that they are like a meat markets.. so many pictures and people, how do you choose witch one is right for you. You could easily come across an ***hole and have a horrible experience or a woman thats the same way. The bottom line here folks is your taking a chance but thats what life is about in any situation.. Happy Fishing and be SAFE :)
 HalfPlusMore
Msg: 9
very disappointed
Posted: 8/21/2009 8:24:53 PM

This website is been used to lure unsuspecting women

Amongst other things, perhaps.

It is also used by the OP to have one "less to her satisfactory" experience with one male and vent her frustrared opinion on the forum
 KrimsonSpider
Msg: 10
very disappointed
Posted: 8/22/2009 11:56:31 PM

i was the victim of such a evil man.

Whoa since when did Dr Phil donated his earnings to this site?

I have never heard anyone use the term 'evil' in terms of a bad experience here.

Sure, some guys are jerks/fools/clingers/!@$#!$@$@/ and the list goes on but when I am thinking 'evil' I'm thinking of something that is considered a crime in our nature. On the Other hand it could just be utterly, most diabolical, sadisticly speaking, hate.
 PippyLongStocking76
Msg: 11
very disappointed
Posted: 8/25/2009 7:00:29 AM
I like what viperboy has to say.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > very disappointed