Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Dating & The Recession - Any Casualities Out There?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 haywiresue
Msg: 1
Dating & The Recession - Any Casualities Out There?Page 1 of 1    
This topic has been modified and borrowed from the Alberta Forums. I found this topic interesting as Alberta is one of the "have" provinces, while Manitoba is one of the "have not" provinces. If some out there are facing dating challenges, it stands to reason, that some people here might be facing the same challenges when it comes to dating. I think everyone has tightened up their budgets and spending, so there might be some interesting conversations on this topic......and then, I could be wrong.

For me, I have never expected or demanded that a first meet had to be anything more than coffee, an ice cream, or a drink; so for me, nothing has changed. Between date 2 and 3, I return the kindness shown to me by the man who has asked me out, so this too has not changed.

Thoughts on this topic?
 sage5735
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Dating & The Recession - Any Casualities Out There?
Posted: 8/19/2009 3:12:04 PM

Any Casualities Out There?

Oh, the woes of the dating world. Casualties? The stories I could tell.

Stubbed my toe dancing. Gawd that was painfull.
Then there was that gal who grabbed & twisted my broken finger. Ouch!

Dating? It can be treachorous.

Carefull, it's a jungle out there!
 armaegis
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Dating & The Recession - Any Casualities Out There?
Posted: 8/20/2009 12:24:06 AM
I always thought a classy date was treating your girl to full service at the gas station (while mocking the proles), then getting a sit down meal instead of drive through.
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Dating & The Recession - Any Casualities Out There?