Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Need some advice      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 curious2bhere
Msg: 1
Need some advicePage 1 of 1    
Ok ladies need some insite here, I've been off the market for over 20yrs,

Over time women have become more independent with there lives, which I think all the power to those who have done so.

What's changed in the dating game nowadays?
Do women still sit back and wait for a guy say hello?
Are there women out there that take the introductory first step?
Why is conversation face to face easier for women, then on a site such as this?
Thanks in advance
G
 raxarsr
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Need some advice
Posted: 8/18/2009 12:29:31 PM
op.....i know where your comming from....but i dont think the rules changed.the women have..read thru the forums.................the younger ladies seem to be more willing to put up with a guys quirks than the ones our age....why?....they've experianced the bad stuff....and arent willing to deal with it any longer.

there...i've said it...older women are pickier.....they put in the time.paid their dues and arent willing to settle for anything less than their version of perfect.

what can we guys do about it?......not a danged thing.........be yourself, but be the best yourself you can be........shes out there....just takes time
 justcuzwhatever
Msg: 3
Need some advice
Posted: 8/18/2009 1:29:24 PM

there...i've said it...older women are pickier.....they put in the time.paid their dues and arent willing to settle for anything less than their version of perfect.

Gotta clarify this raxarsr... it's not that I'm not willing to settle for anything less than my version of perfect... I'm not willing to settle for anything less than my version of ACCEPTABLE.

Ain't no such thing as perfect. And yes, I AM old enough to know that!
 raxarsr
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Need some advice
Posted: 8/18/2009 1:34:41 PM
different words.........but the same meaning

i wasnt snipeing at women either ........just calling it as i see it.......without a bit of malice
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Need some advice