Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Fishie Float & Pig Roast (AFTERMATH) Photos 8/21-8/23      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 1
Fishie Float & Pig Roast (AFTERMATH) Photos 8/21-8/23Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Hello everyone!
Rhonda and Theresa would like to thank everyone for attending our "first" annual Float Trip! I am sure fun was had by all. This is the place to share your photos and stories about our trip. Please keep in mind POF rules and standards, No nudie etc. You know the drill, keep our thread "pretty"!

Please refrain from posting until after the event!! Your post will be deleted!! Let me know if you have photos to post and I will hook ya up with privies!!

hugs,
Rhonda and Theresa

"Cheese"

Colleen & Joni "resting their eyes

Joni

Shelia, Deb, & Tina

Ruthie & Colleen

Awe.."Paddle master" Bryon

Lauri & Pal

Theresa, Nita & Chaz

John & Lance

Howard & Jerry

Rhonda & Howard

Carl & Ruthie

Rhonda & Carl

Theresa, having "Too much fun"!

Jessica

Christy, Jessica & Samantha

John & Lance

Craig & Chaz

Kevinnn, Let me get those cheeks!

Howard & Rhonda

Troy & Susan

Debbie & Joni

Carl & Rhonda

What do you mean I got ears?

Theresa, Tina, Chaz & Kevin

Joni, Craig, John & Lance

John & Sheila

Troy

Scott & Vicky

Julie, Paula & James

Gina, Billy, Gigi, Bryon & the clan!

"Smile Andy"

Chrissy & Kirk

Chris, Terry & Debbie

After Float

Campfire, smores

Fun & relaxation

Debbie "chillin" out after the float

Chrissy says, "Cheese"!

Howard

John, with Oreo, the fishie mascot

Here comes Carl doing his backflip

and he launches

And that my friends, is how you get into a cold river to go swimming

Howard and Rhonda

Rhonda "playing with the boyz"

Even Bay was there, well at least his hat was

yes, when you are floating, guys and girls all go pee together

Chris

A beautiful day for a Float

Slick

Party Barge

Howard

The Captains of our raft

The Captain of Rhonda's raft

line for dinner

Tent City...no showers here!

Annie

Carl

Joni running from Ben

Ben running after Joni

Chaz

Denise on her first float trip

Craig enjoying the fire

Grilling on Friday night

Hey, you have more American Honey then me

Howard

Does this paddle make me look hot?

Jello shot social

Jim

John grilling dinner

Another John playing washers

Lance as our Captain of the Float

on our way to the drop off point

Rhonda and Terry

Rhonda drinking some Apple Pie

Terry

Shelia having 'too much fun'

socializing around the campfire

Rhonda having 'Too Much Fun'

Our Fishie Carver with Floyd, the pig we ate

Terry again

Theresa having 'Too Much Fun'

The Hostesses with the Mostess

Theresa said she wasn't going to be a saint this weekend

John with Oreo, the fishie mascot of the float trip

1st Annual Fishie float and Piggie roast(only part of the group)

Floyd, the fishie's Saturday night dinner

Got pork

Is he cute or what

Rhonda and Bryon

FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 2
Fishie Float & Pig Roast (AFTERMATH) Photos 8/21-8/23
Posted: 8/22/2009 12:36:18 PM
Shhhh... no one tell Rhonda I posted on her thread while she was floatin'!

terry40
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2009 10:30:19 AM
Great time, it was awesome. i got pictures let me know and i'll post them
terry
 previouslyme
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/23/2009 11:13:18 AM
Wow! More fun than I could have expected! The food, the water, the people, the camp fires, etc were all better than one could hope for!

Thank you to the 2 people that fixed the top of my bathing suit.... It chose a very good time to break, if there could be such a thing. Well, some of the guys thing anytime a clasp on a bathing suit breaks is good! The fix held up for the remainder of the float and as far as I can tell it is still together. I think I will wash it and sew it in place. I will be ready for next time. I will also make sure I do not have a plastic hook as the only thing that holds it together. I may just sew all of them in place!

Now, to find the thread about things fishies say.... Debi was collecting them, let us see if she can remember them now!
 alpinebryon
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/23/2009 11:25:59 AM
I had a great time with everyone.And I hope to doint agian.I have about 70 photos so Rhonda put me one the list
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/23/2009 1:33:07 PM
Woo Hoo!! "Too much fun"!! It was a pleasure to meet all you folks and see all my friends! What an "awesome" group of people. I don't think we could have asked for a better crowd than this. You folks made this trip "the blast" that it was. "KUDO'S to friends old and new! Hat's off to the great staff at Indian Springs, they welcome our group back anytime!

I have added Terry and Bryon and Theresa and Paula and Tina to upload, anyone else just drop me a line. We all "love" photo's!!

Thanks again to all those that attended and made this such a great float trip!
 terry40
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2009 1:45:34 PM
wow, i'll add my pics this evening but there's gonna be 4 pages of just pictures lol, great time great time
 alpinebryon
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/23/2009 2:43:04 PM
Well I down loaded about Halve of mine.Maybe later I'll go thru and see if I will put more on
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/23/2009 2:49:52 PM
What's up with the monster bobber? Was it a cooler?????

I wish I could have gone!
 alpinebryon
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/23/2009 2:53:29 PM
It was a cooler Bobber of wine hahahah
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/23/2009 3:12:03 PM
LOL..I had my "Big Bob" floating full of jello shots!..lol

I wish you were there too Shellie, It was "too much fun"!!
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/23/2009 4:02:00 PM
Shoot, this photo uploading is slowwww, gonna take a break for now!

Thanks to everyone for making out Friday cookout a success! Special thanks to the cooks, John & Jerry!

Awesome Jello shot recipes Chaz! You are jello shot "master"!

I'll be back later with some more photos!

hugs
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/23/2009 4:48:08 PM
thank you to Rhonda and Theresa and to Indian Springs Resort, awesome time, we had a blast ~ Thanks go to the cooks as well for our Friday night dinner, my guy Jerry and John and whoever else helped with the 'dogs' and burgers. Great potluck we had; nice to meet newbies and see the regulars as well!!

Was so tired after the float, we crashed early Saturday night 9:30 for both of us, I even came home today and took a 2 hr nap, I feel like I have my 2nd wind!!
 terry40
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2009 5:42:36 PM
whoa my mouse is tired, i posted all my pictures. the aftermath of wildone doing a backflip onto byrons kayak to CAPTAIN MORGAN(love the pink hat lol), now i have to stay signed up to go to next yrs event
 bassbolt1
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/23/2009 6:50:39 PM
What a great time! This was my first POF event and I had a blast! So the story goes ....... To start with I didn't have a canoe partner, not that I wouldn't go solo .. I asked Rhonda if there was someone who wanted/needed a partner and she introduced me to John and Oreo. So ..... off we go and low and behold John and I are from the same town! What a small world~! We get started - talking - laughing - checking out the all the fine gals and decided we were going to figure out who the hottest gal on the float was ..... from gravel bar to gravel bar we checked them all out. Then we lost track of the raft with our "choice" onboard. And the story continues ...........

Oreo was a total blast to have on the boat ... not to mention the gallon of "lemonade" and impromtu plastic bottle of Tequila Rose. I think Oreo did more paddling than John did for the 7 mile journey back to safe haven, as long as we could keep Oreo him jumping in other rafts while the lemonade and "Rose" was passed back and forth from raft to raft. As we meandered the winding river, skipping rocks and enjoying all the fine people out having the time of their lives; we told jokes, rammed a few rafts, canoes and other debris (rocks, trees, etc.) John and Sheila walked the river with Oreo paddling away ... then we caught up with the "raft". John pulls out the "Rose" and the Merrimac "hottie" decides to give the ole Rose a try ... we end up on the next gravel bar ... waiting for the rest of the flotilla to catch up. John was having so much fun he chose to tell her "she was the one" we thought was the Meramec hottie! And I thought that was a guy thing between John and I. John, the gals on the raft know who ........ ( Check out the gal in the purple hat!)

So, on down the river we go and there is Bryon waving away, yelling GO RIGHT - GO RIGHT .. I couldn't hear him and I thought - from a distance - he was fishing .. not so. We made it down to Bryon and pulled over on the gravel bar. We stayed there forever it seems watching rafts and canoes get jammed in obstuction on the bend ... we laughed and laughed~~~!!!! I'm glad no one got really messed up there. Not far to go we made it back to Indian Springs. John, Oreo and I said our goodbyes and that was the last I saw of him .. Time to wash up and go to a pig pickin!

Headed up to the luau ... and low and behold there was "Sweet Meat" the KSHE pig all laid out on the serving line .... good thing someone put sunglasses on him ... then you didn't have to look him in the eye before you ate him! Great job on wonderful dinner! And thanks Bryon for grabbing the dull knife and finishing the pig off so everyone could have seconds ... thirds .... well you know.

Thank you so much!! .... to those that made this weekend a total success!!! I am happy to have met such a fine group of folks and certainly plan to join your adventures in the future! Hope everyone had a safe and pleasant journey home!

Keith
 previouslyme
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/23/2009 7:13:13 PM
I thought you guys like the cold water..... Someone was using the water cannon because the water was cold! Once you get in the water it was awesome, crystal clear too! So if a guy uses a water cannon to test the effects of cold water on a woman, isn't it only fair to check the cold water effects on that same guy? Talk about a man running, not walking on water.... Paybacks dude!!!!

p.s. Thanks to St Louis Computing for my sun shade for the float! (Hat)
 Jeep2009~~
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/23/2009 7:16:51 PM
Dang, I knew once the pic were posted I would be so upset with me.. I have never done the raft float.... so I am going to get me a life guard (swimmer) even if I have to hire one... I am just kidding...it looks like you had a blast..

Rhonda as always woman looks like you did it again... looks like hella party/event.....now when is the next one?
 previouslyme
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/23/2009 7:26:40 PM
I think I was OUT of the raft at least as much as I was IN the raft, I am not a swimmer.... I even rescued several jello shots! The water was too crisp to miss out!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/24/2009 8:55:52 AM
Hey Saint T,

If you do a search you can download a free batch picture resizer so you can resize your pics in groups instead of one at a time!

I've not tried any of them out yet, but I did download a few to try a while back when I was doing pics for one of the parties.
 previouslyme
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/24/2009 9:47:09 AM
He said it was Kirk with a K as in Star Trek.... He was a great captain! He did keep his shirt on though... I find it odd, 2 of the guys that wanted sunscreen on their backs had the shirts on afterward.... Surely that is not the only way you guys can get a back rub! The sunscreen apparently worked for Lance, no burn!

Thanks Captain Kirk!

Also a thanks to Joni and Debi for being such great outdoor girls, Debi thanks for letting me share your tent!

Oreo's dad... thanks for the alarm in the wee hours Saturday morning, thanks for bringing Oreo, awesome pet! Thanks for the Lemonade on the float! I didn't even drink 1/4 of the Lynchburg Lemonade I brought! Small world Oreo's dad, we went to the same High School within a year of each other!

This weekend was incredibly awesome, don't know if it could be topped! Everyone was exceptionally wonderful, thoughtful, kind, fun, etc!
 SwtButterfly74
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/24/2009 12:58:32 PM
WOOO WHOO... what a trip. ... And FINAL only 30 minutes from home WOOO WHOO .. It was so nice getting to tell everyone "Have a Safe Trip Home" instead of them telling me that :D :D.

I really did enjoy myself and gosh darn it .. it reminded me of how much I miss camping , floating. (Anyone up to do it again before the summer is over drop me a line...psst girl or guys.. just don't like doing things by myself).I could have used a little less drama on my raft but after I said who care and threw my hands to the air and water (literally) it was FUN rafting from then on :D. OHHH special thanks to Tara and Dana you too helped bring me out of my slump.. hehe.. and as I said before " I can't believe I fell out of the boat and I wasn't even drinking

Then I always LOVE meeting new people and that I did. From the people from Kentucky to those that lived all over the state of Missouri :D. And to be told by many that OUR group is soo friendly and fun. What a compliment and to think I am a part of it. :D

Well hope to see you all again and any time you want to come back to "MY neck of the woods" just holler at me :D :D :D

Chrissy
 SwtButterfly74
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/24/2009 1:02:33 PM
OMGOOODNESS OMGOODNESS OMGOOOODNESS... I forgot the most important people of ALL... Rhonda and Theresa...(Think my brain was fried from the sun "secretly hoping not seeings I have two test this week") THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... for making this weekend possible and all those that showed up to make it fun.

And To my Bunk mates WOOO WHOO.. Colleen and Ruthie... you two are the sweetest and look forward to going out with you all again.. Glad Rhonda put us all together :D
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/24/2009 2:38:17 PM
adding a note to say Jerry found his flashlight from Friday night, musta tossed it in the bed of his truck instead of the lock box like he thought. Thanks to those who helped us locate it, even though it wasn't left behind!

Annie, hope you can get back to your car alright..those keys will turn up eventually.
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/24/2009 3:40:34 PM
You're in Gina! If anyone else has photo's let me know!

I appreciate all the thanks and comments but really,if it wasn't for the wonderful people that attended it would never have been such a terrific weekend! I had "too much fun"! Thanks to everyone for coming to this event and making it the success that it was.!

Special thanks to my wonderful co-host and our good buddies that always help us out!Special thanks to everyone that contributed and helped!! Pat yourself on the back! Special thanks to our new friends that traveled so far ( Kentucky, KC and even Rolla..lol.. ). Thanks to all those that are sharing your photo's, if you have some please let me know and I will hook ya up and tell you how to upload them if need be. We would all love to see them!!

Special thanks to "my guy, Howard" for not saying a word when you saw all the stuff I packed to take with me and for graciously loading and unloading all my "stuff". Thank you baby!

By the way..Did anyone find my "Tiara glasses"?? Gonna be hard to be the "Princess" of my boat next year without them!!...LOL
 previouslyme
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/24/2009 6:40:46 PM
I think he was recovered from the women in the bathroom while he was showering before he headed for home. I don't think he had any more alcohol though.... The other guys were hopin I would show up wanting to use their shower too.... Craig, would you have driven home at that point? LOL... I took the 50 cent cold, timed shower instead. Since there was no place to hang my stuff or a dry place to dress, I dressed from the waist up and wrapped the rest of me in a towel, walked back to the camp site, got in my sleeping bag and took a nice little nap. Sorry Bob that I ignored you, but I doubt you will even remember trying to talk to me...
I think the lemonade had taken over!

Okay Rhonda... I have a few pics.....
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Fishie Float & Pig Roast (AFTERMATH) Photos 8/21-8/23