Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > Tom Delay ..... Some ....New Questions for the President      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 geeleebee
Msg: 4
Tom Delay ..... Some ....New Questions for the President Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Can't believe somone is doing a thread on the Birth Certificate Issue.
Personally I feel if Obama just got his long form copy put on the senate floor like McCain then it would all be over.
Due to Obama's persistent refusals and over a million dollars in legal fees spent so he doesn't have to show it I along with many others questions grow.
The Hawaiian officials have changed statements in regards to what has been shown and what they have seen numerous times.
Right now there are about a dozen or so copies of the Hawaiian BC printed out in various names. Since there is no signature on the Hawaiian BC is it Very easy to photo shop. JMHO

Okay--yup--you got him.
Obama was born in Kenya.
He is a Muslim.
It's all a massive conspiracy of uber-massive proportions.

Now what?
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Tom Delay ..... Some ....New Questions for the President
Posted: 8/20/2009 3:17:20 PM

Okay--yup--you got him.
Obama was born in Kenya.
He is a Muslim.

Now what?

Come on,..lets be serious

WHY,...is Obama REFUSEING to show his Long Form Vault Copy Birth Certificate ?

WHY ?

Posters on here,..lie geeleebee,..have been a wealth of knowledge at times...

Doesnt it make YOU, wonder why Obama wont release his Records ?

I do not trust anyone, that acts like their hideing something.

Lets just answer the Question.
 geeleebee
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/20/2009 3:28:46 PM

Okay--yup--you got him.
Obama was born in Kenya.
He is a Muslim.

Now what?

Read what I posted.
You got him--NOW WHAT?

The courts have refused to hear the birth certificate issue. NOW WHAT?

I agree--people lie. I've seen evidence of that over and over on this site.
NOW WHAT?

You believe that President Obama is lying/has something to hide--NOW WHAT?

Cuz, frankly--I am beyond tired of reading about it.
Shit. Get off the pot.
DO something.
Prove it or tick-a-lock.
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2009 3:49:22 PM
The man Should Be IMPEACHED, for FRAUD !

Cuz, frankly--I am beyond tired of reading about it.
Shit. Get off the pot.
DO something.
Prove it or tick-a-lock.

Any Red Blooded American that has half an IQ,..wants to see the LONG FORM, and Obamas RECORDS !

No College records
No early school records
No medical records - Obama's people screamed for weeks about Hillary's, McCain and Palins...Obama turned over a one page note from Doctor. All 3 turned over theirs and I understand McCains were all the way back to Viet Nam.
Obama's state IL senate Records are missing (Hillary even handed over her first lady records).
think there is more this will do

So do you wonder why people wonder about No Hospital birth certificate from Obama. why people wonder why there is only an unsigned certificate that says there is some type of birth document in Hawaii's possession.

YEAH !,....What he said !

NO,..I WONT QUIT COMPLAINING,..UNTILL OBAMA PROVES HE IS A "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN"

Just like McCain Proved it.

YOU,...and People like YOU,..are living in a Pipe Dream.

All real AMERICANS want PROOF,...believe me,...it wont happen again.

If,...YOU are TIRED of it,..WHY do YOU keep Posting ?
 geeleebee
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/20/2009 4:01:40 PM

YEAH !,....What he said !

NO,..I WONT QUIT COMPLAINING,..UNTILL OBAMA PROVES HE IS A "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN"

Just like McCain Proved it.

YOU,...and People like YOU,..are living in a Pipe Dream.

All real AMERICANS want PROOF,...believe me,...it wont happen again.

If,...YOU are TIRED of it,..WHY do YOU keep Posting ?

I keep posting, A: because I can. And, B: because I want to know 'NOW WHAT'.

You have all the evidence, right? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH IT?

You 'real Americans' have gathered all the facts, verified your sources, and launched your allegations; NOW WHAT?

Shitsky. Get off the potsky. Or, tick-a-locksky.
 Ready4SomethingFun
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2009 1:20:00 AM

But let's assume, for the sake of argument, that Obama could get the original paper document out of its undisclosed Hawaiian location and show it to reporters. Shouldn't he? Maybe not. He's already released a completely legal form of proof of his birthplace; to cave in to the Birthers' demands now would legitimize them.

But by doing so he would shut a lot of people up. Wouldn't that just be the intelligent thing to do? Of course not, becaaaaauuuuuusssseeeee...........

It would also likely lead to a wave of stories asking why the change in stance had happened, and what had taken so long.

Of course it would, blah blah blah, which for some reason is somehow worse than all these people wondering and this continuous wave of stories asking why the guy won't produce a damn legitimate piece of paper. Either show one or just admit he doesn't have one and then we can continue to see how much damage he can do in the 3 years & 4 odd months he's got left and then get a legit politician with a long form birth certificate in the white house. Then everyone can STFU.
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2009 7:28:24 AM
Any President, tho in a Lofty Perch,....is STILL, an Elected Official,..who is Supposed to WORK for the American People,..put into that Position by us,..some of us,..a few of us,..or most of us.

The President,...like any other Elected Official,..should do their up most, to comply with the peoples request...and Obama has FAILED to convince the American Citizens that he is doing the "Right Thing".

Why?

Why doesn't Obama release the information requested of him,..the same way Hillery and McCain did ?

Does Obama think that because he is President, that he doesn't have to answer to the American People ?

Does Obama think he is above us ?

I look at it like this,...if Obama has nothing to hide,...then WHY is he hiding it?

Why has Obama spent tons of money, to keep his records sealed ?

Why has Obama allowed this "Records" issues, become such a distraction ?

Obama has not only let us all down,..he has lost face with the rest of the world,..when other Leaders and Dignitaries REFUSE to even Shake his hand.

ObamaHandshakeSnubbed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1C_NWMRs8Q&feature=player_embedded

Obama looks like he is about to Blow A Gasket !
 flyguy51
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/21/2009 8:55:57 AM
Hmm... it seems like not that long ago that many people were talking about possibly amending the US born rule to give Arnold Schwarzenegger a shot at the highest office in the land. Of course, he was born with some "advantages" over Barack Hussein Obama, even with the latter's alleged Hawaiian birth.

Too bad objectivity and perspective are as rare as common sense.
 geeleebee
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/21/2009 11:12:18 AM
It is a waste of energy to become frustrated with the Birthers.
Let's instead encourage them to bring a lawsuit to court to prove once and forever that Obama is/is not who he says he is.

Oh...that's been attempted...and rejected...by the courts.
Huh.

How about this, then: We simply ignore the Troll posts that call for a birth certificate, since one has already been proffered and found satisfactory. Then, we debate/discuss real issues of the day.

Sensible.
 Ready4SomethingFun
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2009 12:12:45 PM

For some reason I had put you higher up on the food chain but now you too reveal yourself to be a birther.

I am not a birther at all, I think it is ridiculous! The above post is the first you've ever seen from me on the subject. But I am as sick of hearing about it as the rest of you. If the man (Obama) has that piece of paper that everyone says will make it legitimate, then why not show the thing and get this over with? Why keep this ridiculous bunch of nonsense going on forever if he can just release the stupid thing? I don't think what that article I quoted from in my previous post has the right answer for not doing it. If he really has what these people want then why be hardheaded about it, just show it to them so we can put one more stumbling block on the side of the road and move on. Same thing with the blame Bushers--he's gone now, let's move forward and work with what we have.
 Ready4SomethingFun
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2009 2:10:43 PM

So you may say you aren't a birther and you beleive Obama was born in Hawaii but if you are going to ignore all the evidence and repeat the same old crap then you too are a brain dead birther.

Have it your way. I never asked to see any evidence because it was never an issue to me. There are enough people against Obama that if he would not have been an American citizen it would have been discovered by now. But, apparently there is something that Obama could show these people that do have an issue that would satisfy them, yet he refuses to do so. Makes no sense. I really could care less if he does or not. But everyone complaining about birthers should give it up because until he shows this "long form" whatever they are going to keep up this silliness. If he can show it why not do it? That's all I am saying. I couldn't care less if he does or not. But it would sure be nice if he would shut people up about it.
To be able to stop something by one simple action and not doing so, that is being brain dead, as far as I am concerned.

And I'd appreciate it if you'd chill with the personal attacks, I don't call you brain dead because you are a democrat, weather I think so or not.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 26
Posted: 8/21/2009 2:26:54 PM
The point is that there ISN'T anything he could show that would satisfy them.

We even had one poster here say that explicitly.

It's just an easy way to differentiate the crazies right now.
 badge3939
Msg: 27
Posted: 8/21/2009 3:12:47 PM
I just checked the birth certificate
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_3.jpg

What strikes me is that the name is
Barack Hussen Obama II

Your president's name is
Barack Hussen Obama

No where Did I see when he was running the II after his name.
He changed his name? Then provide all the legal name changes he made.

Until that is provided it is not his birth certificate.
 geeleebee
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/21/2009 3:32:43 PM

What strikes me is that the name is
Barack Hussen Obama II

Your president's name is
Barack Hussen Obama

No where Did I see when he was running the II after his name.
He changed his name? Then provide all the legal name changes he made.

Until that is provided it is not his birth certificate.

What strikes me is that his name is spelled incorrectly.
Obama's middle name is 'Hussein', not 'Hussen'.

Barack Hussein Obama's father was Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., which makes our president Obama, Jr. Not II.

However, on Wikipedia he is identified as Barack Hussein Obama II.

Consider the source.
 geeleebee
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/22/2009 1:46:19 PM
Those who are convinced that there is a conspiracy afoot with regard to Obama's birth certificate are going to remain convinced. A total waste of time, in my opinion, and it makes them look just plain silly.

http://www.thestate.com/local/story/886251.html
“It’s a fascinating phenomenon,” said Jerrold Post, director of the political psychology program at George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Affairs and author of a recent book entitled “Political Paranoia.”

“They are not searching for the truth. They are searching for anything that confirms their fixed idea, their malevolent idea. ... It doesn’t soothe people to tell them it’s not legitimate. That makes them angry.”...

Many birthers, such as Pennsylvania attorney Phil Berg, allege that Obama was born in Kenya and that his Kenyan grandmother is on tape saying that she was present at his birth there.

Yet the tape circulated on the Internet doesn’t actually say that — and the full tape contradicts it.

On the tape, the woman thought to be Sarah Obama is prodded by a Berg ally who is a self-described bishop from the U.S. to affirm that Obama was born in Kenya.

“Was she present when he was born in Kenya?” Bishop Ron McRae asks in the taped phone call.

“She says yes, she was. She was present when Obama was born,” says the voice of translator.

The tape ends abruptly.

Despite Berg’s assertions, the response did not actually confirm a birth in Kenya. Moreover, a longer version of the tape shows the elder Obama decidedly denying a Kenyan birth immediately after the first tape was cut off.

“I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Can you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?” McRae is heard asking.

“Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America,” the translator says after talking to the woman.

“I thought he was born in Kenya,” McRae asks again.

“He was born in America, not in Mombasa,” says the response. Another response later says, “Obama in Hawaii. Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii.”...

A handful of people started spreading the foreign-birth story. Among them:

Anthony (Andy) Martin, a Chicagoan, is a legal gadfly who was among the first to file a lawsuit demanding to see Obama’s birth certificate in Hawaii, which was denied last year.

A frequent and unsuccessful candidate for office — he’s running next for U.S. Senate in Illinois — Martin also was the first to charge that Obama was a Muslim.

While raising questions about Obama’s birth, Martin in an e-mail distanced himself from other birthers who claim that Obama was born in Kenya. “I have continually expressed doubt about the Kenya theory,” he wrote. “I openly state that there is a not a shred of credible evidence Obama was born in Kenya.”

Orly Taitz, an attorney and dentist from Orange County, Calif., has filed lawsuits challenging Obama’s citizenship and has traveled the country to marshal support for her drive to prove that Obama isn’t a citizen and shouldn’t be president. Her Web site asks people to contribute money via a PayPal account.

If Obama is supposedly my 'Messiah', then Philip Berg must be the Birther's Messiah:

Philip Berg, an attorney from Pennsylvania, has been described by the Allentown Morning Call as a “legal gadfly” and also has filed lawsuits unsuccessfully challenging Obama’s citizenship and presidency.

“This has been a real sham,” Berg said at one point to radio talk show host Michael Savage.

In 2004, Berg filed a lawsuit against then-President George W. Bush —not to mention every male Bush from two generations — charging that the government secretly allowed the 2001 terrorist attacks to happen.

In detail, Berg’s suit alleged that the World Trade Center towers were destroyed from within and that the Federal Emergency Management Agency maintained “a black-op shadow government designed to replace the elected government of the United States.” (FEMA at the time was run by Michael Brown, later infamous for his stewardship of the agency following Hurricane Katrina.)

All of that^^^will be refuted by the Birthers with a round of, "Yeah, buts..."
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/24/2009 7:26:22 PM
I used to think that Ann Coulter was about as batsh*t crazy as a person could get without getting scooped up for evaluation.

Even she thinks the birthers are nutters.

I remember when anyone who criticized the last President was called an irrational Bush basher. I guess this is the kind of alternate universe you get used to living in after spending 8 years pretending that Bush was competent and not evil.
 geeleebee
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/24/2009 7:40:31 PM
This is the same Representative Franks who voted in favor of the resolution which states, in part, that Barack Obama, Jr.'s birthplace is Hawaii.

That would be Hawaii, USA, not Hawaii, Kenya.

“the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii.”

Representative Franks voted 'yes'. Yes, Hawaii is the birthplace of Barack Obama, Jr.
 geeleebee
Msg: 45
Posted: 8/25/2009 8:51:21 AM

A resolution should not be confused with a bill or binding federal law. A resolution is a statement from Congress. Resolutions have been passed to wish certain people happy Birthday, to congratulate sports teams for a win and other capricious events.

I said 'resolution' in my post.
I know the difference between a resolution, and a bill, and a law.

Franks's vote was part of the Republican unanimous vote for this resolution, a part of which stated that Obama's birthplace was Hawaii.

Birthplace=where one was born.
In this case, Hawaii.

Know what I'm sayin'?
 geeleebee
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/25/2009 10:42:50 AM

It depends on what ones perception or definition of a Unanimous vote is.

In this case, 'unanimous' means that of all those in attendance, the vote to accept/pass the resolution was 'Aye'. 'Yes'. 'You betcha'.

Franks has waffled on the birthplace issue from the get-go.
No 'information' has come forth--speculation/gossip/rumor/lies have come forth, but as for 'information'? It's all there in the birth certificate that has been verified.
Ad nauseum.
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:52:53 PM
Im not a "Birther"

Im not a "Tree Hugger"

Im not a Right Wing Wacko

Im a Realist,

Im an American Citizen,

If I were in a position of Power, and Respocibilty, and my Citizenship were questioned,

Id show them what Im made of, and where I come from.

I wouldnt "Seal",...nor "Hide" my Kindergarden Records,...

I wouldnt "Seal",...nor "Hide" my School Records,....

Being an American Citizen,...and seeing this issue being raised by so many people concerning "IF" Obama is an American Citizen,...and has NOTHING, to Hide,...

Then why is he ?

Obama,..and the Media,...and the "Birthers",...are causeing a distraction, and not helping to get this country back on track.

Why ?

Or,..Is this some kind of well laid out plan,..
to keep our minds off whats really going on ?

What,...Really is going on ?

As far as Im concerned,....Hawaii,...is NOT, part of ther Continential United States, and Im not the only one that thinks so.

Just ask any Native Hawaiian,....they will tell you Hawaii is NOT, the United States, and they wish the USA would of NEVER set foot on their land, and RUINED it, then laid claim to it.

So why do we have a President, that was not born in the Continential United States ?

I think, as an American,......I would NOT want a Native Hawaiian, running for President of the United States,..just fearing what changes might be made to return Hawaii to become its own Country,..like it should of been.

As long as Obama refuses to show his credentials, his School Records, etc,...he does NOT have my respect, nor will he, even if he comes clean at a later date.

Untill Obama does something that I see is going to HELP the American people, and actually does it,..will I give him my respect.

All I hear is "LIP SERVICE",...just like always.

Talks Cheap,....
I want results,...I want to see a well thought out,..well constructed plan,..to help this Country, and the American Citizens,..get back on track.

Do I think I'll see it ?

NO !

Do I think I'll continue to see this Country spirial out of control ?

Yes !

It doesnt take someone with a PHD, to see the mess were in.
It doesnt take someone with a PHD, to fix it.

Just someone who wants too.

And so far,...I havent seen anything except "Business as Useual"

Nothing but a "Dog & Pony" show,......

Wag, the Dog,....

Knee Jerks,....

Pointing the finger,.....

But still,..NO SOLUTION !

I have a Question for the President,....

When are you going to make Congress do its job to help the American People,
instead of just helping themselves ?
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/30/2009 11:13:06 PM
Where to begin?

Last first - the President can't order Congress to do anything. It's that whole pesky "Seperation of Powers" thingy.

You don't think he's done anything? You still have 3 auto manufacturing companies. The economy is slowly turning around. He's brought law and order back to the corridors of power where it has been absent for 8 years. He's trying to help Americans with health care. He's made it much harder for al Qaeda to recruit - they're still using Bush in their advertising.

And whew, the whole Hawaii thing; not enough records thing.....buddy, you're doing a pretty good impression of a right wing whacko.
 bliss serendipity
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2009 5:58:14 PM
Only
paranoid xenophobic racists
believe stuff like this, and all it will take is one crazy
paranoid xenophobic racists
to act out the wishes of the people behind this stunt. Crazy to believe this indeed!!!

Bliss
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2009 8:28:09 AM
WOW,

How soon people forget how Obama and his group "Acorn",....demanded that More Mortgages should be handed out to lower income people of "Color",...that normally wouldn't, and couldn't qualify.

Under the Pressure of Obama and Acorn,..the Mortgage Industry lowered their standards, to allow a lot of people Home Loans, Mortgages,..and refinancing existing Mortgages,.......

And LOOK WHAT HAPPENED !

This has probably been the highest rise in FORECLOSED HOMES, in the History of America.

WHY ?

Because the borrowers,....did NOT met the Guidelines,..and could NOT afford the payments.

Perfect Recipe for Disaster.

Obama's push for Healthcare,..can, and will be another recipe, that will be a Disaster,...."IF",......Congress doesn't have the time to read the offerings, and decide a course of action, that will NOT Bankrupt a Country that's already on "Thin Ice".

Now,......Obama is "Urging Homeowners,...To Refinance",....

and AGAIN,...they are lowering their Standards,..to be able to allow people that otherwise couldn't get a Mortgage, or Refinance their home,..the ability to do.

This could be the BIGGEST,..case of "PREDATORY LENDING",..any of us have ever seen....

At a time in our HISTORY,......when any SANE person would be saying,..
"Were In a Deep Mess,...and we all need to TIGHTEN OUR BELTS"

Including the Government !

But what do we see,......The same Policies that have failed in the past, and WILL FAIL,..in the Future !

And who is it going to effect ?

The Taxpayer !

How ?

By being "Forced" to raise "TAXES",.....like they always do !

First,..they bail out AIG,....and NO ONE knows where the money went,...EXCEPT for the PAY RAISES they gave themselves, for being BAD BUSINESS MEN !

They Bail out Wall Street,....
They Bail out Fanny Mae, and Freddy Mac,....
They Bail out the Auto Industry,..
They want to Bail out the Health Industry,.....

Gee,...I didn't think it was supposed to be the Governments job,..to "REWARD" Companies that were Mis-Managed,..and run into the ground by their own fault ?

The Auto Industry,...had been warned, repeatedly,...and failed to heed all warnings......

Look at it like this,......the Auto Industry,....knows it can, sell 13 Million New Cars a year,..it has a proven Track Record of selling 13 Million New cars a year,........

YET,..they produce 15 Million New Cars per year,..........

Gee,...that means there is an excess of 2 million "UNSOLD" ,..New cars a year,......that's quite a loss,..year after year,.......no wonder they weren't making the Profit to keep afloat ?

Even knowing, that by reducing the manufacturing of New Cars by 2 Million would show them great Profit,..instead of Loss,...what did they do ?

They kept making too many Cars,.......

Is that our fault ?

The Mortgage Companies kept lending too much Money, to people they knew couldn't afford to keep up with the payments.

Is that our fault ?

NO !

But who gets stuck with the debt created by all these MAJOR "Bail Outs" ?

The Tax Payers,....like always,.....

What does our Government do,.......Just Prints up More MONEY, puts it into Circulation,..there by Increasing the debt, on every Dollar Printed,......
causing the "Buying Power",...of that Dollar,..to be less,..and less.

Big Government , means Big Spending, means Big Taxes,..means More Debt,..that in the end, the Tax Payers ends up paying.

Our Nation,..is so far in Debt,..and our "Buying Power" is so weak,...our Country "Borrows" more and more MONEY,..from CHINA !

Cause their Currency, still has some clout.

I can NOT Believe you "Supporters",..that walk around "Starry Eyed", thinking that we can "SPEND OUR WAY OUT OF DEBT !"

That's like an Alcoholic, trying to drink himself Sober.

Maybe that's why Obama gets so many Death Threats every day,...because there are a lot of people that DON'T have Stars in their eyes,....and are NOT Gullible enough to fall for Obama's "Hope & Change" policy.

You know what I "Hope" for ,.......I "Hope" I still have a little "Change" after this Administration.

Whats the Definition of "Insanity" ?....Doing the same thing over and over, and Expecting a different result !

Focus: Obama urges homeowners to refinance
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/focus-obama-urges-homeowners-to-refinance/2721344433

Obama Mortgage Relief 2009
http://www.obamamortgagerelief.org/

Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/04/09/obama-urges-homeowners-refinance/

Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
President Obama on Thursday emphasized that that average rates on 30-year fixed-rate mortgages have dropped to 4.78 percent, the lowest rate on record.
http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/

When are some people going to "Wake Up",...and see that we have been "HAD",..........

"AGAIN !"

No wonder Obama is so Unpopular,...after all,..he is a "Politician"

No Wonder he gets so many Death Threats,..
he is just doing the same thing that ,....MOST ,......all Politicians do,....Promise the WORLD,...then take it away from you.
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2009 10:14:46 AM
Its EXACTLY,....the TRUTH.

Where have YOU been ?

And it has nothing to do with racism,...unless you look at it from Obamas perspective,..and that might be considered a view of "racism", on Obamas part.

Obama, and Acorn, played their "RACE CARD",...in order to help unquailified people get Mortgages,....and the majority of these recipiants were persons of color....and then the majorty of the people had to default on their Loans.....

So,...In effect,....Obama,...."Helped",..these people,...lose their HOMES !

Now,...a lot of these same people,..are Protesting in the Streets of Chi Town,.......
AGAINST OBAMA !

Acorn,...has been Obama's "Ace In The Hole" while he was running for a seat in the Senate,....members of Acorn went out and Registered Voters to vote,...from what I understand,(or remember) illegaly.

And when it came time for the people to vote,.....if they voted against Obama,...their vote didnt count, because they had been registered to vote, by people who were NOT quailified to register Voters,...so thats how Obama got into Office,....

By Cheating,.....it was Legal,..it was a Loophole,...but he used it,....

So much for his morals,....

If anything every reeked of "racism",..it was Obamas, "Friend & Pastor" ,...Rev Benjamen Wright,.......Now THAT was "racism",.......and Obama sat there and listened to it, week after week,...year after year,..without complaining,...untill he decided to run for Office as POTUS.

maybe thats why he gets so many Death Threats.

Besides being totally false, this statement smacks of racism.

Yeah,....Obama, and Rev Wright do seem like they tend to subscribe to racism dont they ?

Now "Acorn" stands to make $ MILLIONS $, cause Obama is wanting to use these same corrupt thugs, to go and Register people for Heathcare.

Gee,..the more I look at the Big Picture,...the more reasons I see why people keep sending him Death Threats.
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > Tom Delay ..... Some ....New Questions for the President