Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is he lying?!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 2
Is he lying?!!Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Um how young and naive are you??
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 7
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 10:28:43 AM
Well her mouth IS quite small, it's like almost non existent. It would be a tight squeeze to put something in there from the looks of it. Posh Spice has that same "stepped in shyt and smelled it" mouth thing going on. And she is 18 and I'm sure at 18 she's very experienced....so with that I say, sure OP...you're the best he ever had.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 12
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 10:42:52 AM
Well, OP - if this was the final result
after he had cum in my mouth
, then it's safe to say he and his penis enjoyed it!!!

Be flattered, dear...............
 Okietokie88
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 10:49:17 AM
This is the funniest thing i've read all day lol... you must join Tranceaddict, you'll make a nice addition to the "COR"

He's lying, just have to say.Anything that is the "Best" is truly only that good in retrospectively of course. Still don't know never been "sucked off"
 Theonly1!
Msg: 21
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 11:44:53 AM
There's only one way to tell if it was a good blowjob or not... how far did the sheets get up his ass?...
 Theonly1!
Msg: 23
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 11:48:33 AM
Then you'll never know... next time bring sheets...
 whytwater
Msg: 34
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 2:12:55 PM

yes i did enjoy it always have done but he said that all the other girls never really enjoyed it or least he didnt think they were so i guess thats another reason why he liked it because he could see it was turning me on...

That makes all the difference between the routine and the spectacular, imo.
Lying? Men take alot of shyt on these forums for lying, almost entirely from disgruntled women (whether the grumbling is from having been recently lied to is rarely clear, lol), but of the two genders (gender lines are almost useless for any comparison, for almost any purpose, except stupid generalities), and based SOLELY on my experience, I'd guess that women prevaricate more often than men- it figures, cuz as a rule (stupid generality), their thinking is more complex. Prime example of that complexity is those grumble ladies- they may be bytching, but most are on here looking for yet another liar. lol
In the scenario you offer, OP (which is way too little info, not too much), it's not possible to make a good call about his veracity, but my gut says it was truth, which is a different concept from flattery, cuz you had just sucked all his motives for lying right outta the bag, zealously, apparently with flair.
You scored.
 red_neck_hunter
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 2:21:33 PM
if he wouldnt of liked it he would of said so and next time when he give says something nice or something like that look in his if he looks away right away he is lying if he doesnt then he means it
 MsMicki
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 3:19:23 PM
The best?
Only he knows.

Obviously good enough......and that should be all that matters!

.....walks away scratching head wondering when women got so paranoid they can't just take a compliment for what it is......
 winteragain
Msg: 39
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 4:00:42 PM
sounds like the guy was just joking around because you obviously don't need to be taught to suck a weiner. but it also sounds like sarcasm. and it also sounds like a nice compliment. and it also seems like pseudo dirty talk. if you liked it, and he liked it, there's no reason for him to lie.
 rj2360
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 4:01:55 PM
Maybe he was telling the truth
 ~rain~
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 4:04:53 PM

Ive only said it twice and meant it both times.

so does that mean you need a tie breaker then?

O.P. How many blow jobs has this guy had?
You very well maybe the best..if this what the first time he ever got one.
 mcwr
Msg: 42
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 4:23:27 PM
Did you swallow?
 Liliana_LC
Msg: 44
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/21/2009 5:33:50 PM
OP: Why would you think he's lying to you? Don't understand the doubt, I mean you got him off, he enjoyed it, you enjoyed it, where does the insecurity lie? It was a nice compliment! Take it for what it is and roll with it
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 49
Is he lying?!!
Posted: 8/22/2009 10:49:29 PM
I have been told this too many times to count, and usually I figure it's just a nice way of saying thanks! The times I DID believe it, were when the gentleman I was pleasing actually screamed when he came... and then couldn't stop talking about it...ever.
Yeah, I felt pretty sure he wasn't just stroking my ego!
Beth
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is he lying?!!