Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasm Too Fast...?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oldskool67
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Orgasm Too Fast...?Page 1 of 1    

I am thinking is this the female version of premature ejacualtion

no, I wouldn't say that however........

if you are with any man that had a clue to what he was doing....he would give you a 2 to 3 minute rest by concentrating elsewhere and then return to give you another one, then another one, then another one (get the point here?).
 Okietokie88
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Orgasm Too Fast...?
Posted: 8/23/2009 6:08:28 PM

if you are with any man that had a clue to what he was doing....he would give you a 2 to 3 minute rest by concentrating elsewhere and then return to give you another one, then another one, then another one (get the point here?).

Nice tip, have to use that one some day.Granted I'd first have to meet a woman with a premature orgasm problem JK
 zangie
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Orgasm Too Fast...?
Posted: 8/23/2009 6:13:34 PM
I never thought it was a problem...or a negative..just something you have to work around...rest periods help...

( Some guys find it a turn on....)
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Orgasm Too Fast...?
Posted: 8/23/2009 6:28:57 PM

I never thought it was a problem...or a negative..just something you have to work around...rest periods help...

( Some guys find it a turn on....)

correction all guys find this a turn on

Ok back to the subject at hand if you come too fast and can't be touched, there are other ways to keep him occupied while you recover enough for another round.
You could also look into getting a bob so you can learn more about your body and how to savor the moment or drag it out longer . Practice makes perfect as they say. As a male some of us learned early in life how to extend the time it takes to orgasm. We are always being told that if you come quick your not always gonna get a second shot. So I learned some mental tricks and desensitizing things to prolong love making It works out well most of the time .
 privat33r
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Orgasm Too Fast...?
Posted: 8/23/2009 7:15:29 PM
What the heck is the problem with that??! so what- you have to cool down for an hour. He didn't just pop in with a pizza while the car ran outside, you didn't kidnap the garbage guy while his buds run up the street and back.

This seems like the coolest "trouble" any guy ever heard about - grab a cold cloth, let you knees stop shaking, try not to look over your shoulder at the silly bemused smile your beau has.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Orgasm Too Fast...?
Posted: 8/23/2009 8:58:55 PM

where the guy bangs the chick for like 20 - 35 mins on end ..... and the woman doesn't seem overwhelmed. ....!?

This is normal for us. Then again I have a hard trigger... so I need this in order to orgasm.

Oi - we should all have this problem... We could have ours and then roll over and start snoring leaving our partners unfulfilled and wanting. Talk about emancipation.

Hehe.. yes.. we should all have this problem. Then again I've taken mine and left him *high and dry* a few times. Why? Because I can. *weg*

OP - woman was blessed with the ability to have multiple orgasms. Sure, your ultra sensitive right after but shoot! Keep going and enjoy a few more! As a few have said, a lot of women could only WISH they had that problem! I know I do!

I get ultra sensitive after as well... and he's pushed me beyond my tolerances slowly to the point now he doesn't have to stop right away and the experience is wickedly delicious.

*sigh*

I miss him... *big pout*
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Orgasm Too Fast...?
Posted: 8/24/2009 7:52:11 AM
I had a partner who had exactly this experience. I learned to adjust what I was doing so that we could compliment each other.

I would verbally play with her, lots, and physically touch her all over, but concentrating less on the regular spots. You will be amazed how many varied ways for a sensitive woman to experience an orgasm?

Once she did orgasm she was hyper sensitive, to the point I couldn't touch her, at all! So multiple orgasms were not possible.

On a plus side she learnt to make herself orgasm without even touching herself and it was a great ego boost for me, to know she would be "spent" every time we got together.

I never thought she might want to desenistise herself, hmmm. Something that was different for her was anal sex, she found that she could last longer, like that.
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Orgasm Too Fast...?
Posted: 8/24/2009 11:23:59 AM
I can't see a "problem".

Like all things in life, "timing" is important and "balance" is essential.

If I may be flippant, you could find a bloke who was premature, them problem solved.

The sensitivity, was explained to me, like doing 12 rounds with Mike Tyson, getting ten bells knocked out of you, then your trainer coming up and saying, "Audley Harrison wants to fight you now, but don't worry he'll be gentle", hahaha!

I agree communication/honesty is key.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Orgasm Too Fast...?