Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > what is on his mind      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ann48
Msg: 1
what is on his mindPage 1 of 1    
i meet a guy he says he likes me alot and respects me 2 times we were going to hang out togather but his job got in is way he works alot of hours and has his own buisnes we talk alot on the phone and internet im starting yo like him alot is he even worth it? its been 3months we been talking what do i do blow him off or give it more time
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
what is on his mind
Posted: 8/30/2009 4:30:40 PM
I'd say, since you can, do both: date other people, AND give him more time. You certainly aren't required to go one person at a time.
 FLmusicdude
Msg: 3
view profile
History
what is on his mind
Posted: 8/30/2009 4:47:11 PM
I'ma be realistic with you, depending on how things are with his business right now it could be like this for a while. It takes every part of your being to keep a business successful. I don't doubt that he does want to spend time with you. He just cant find the time to do it the way he really wants to. 3 months is a while for you to be going without a proper date. Remind him of that in a non-nagging way but more of a dissapointed way. Guys hate to be nagged but they love to feel needed. If you express your disappointment I think your gonna go up 2 or 3 notches on his radar since he will be scared of losing you. Remember the key is to sound disappointed you can't spend time with him, not annoyed. There's a art into making that work. Good luck!
 girlred228
Msg: 4
view profile
History
what is on his mind
Posted: 8/30/2009 7:06:21 PM
I am not trying to be mean.. I really wanted to help you with this, but it is not coherent enough. cCould you try rephrasing or something? Please
 KinChandlerAz
Msg: 5
what is on his mind
Posted: 8/31/2009 12:05:10 AM
its been 3months we been talking what do i do blow him off or give it more time

If after 3 months a man hasn't tried to get you to meet him in person then he will never want to meet you. There's a very good chance he's already married or in a relationship.

If a guy thinks you're hot, and he really wants to see you and he's AVAILABLE then nothing will stop him from getting to see you in the flesh!!! NOTHING.

Quit wasting your time with him. Even if it seems harmless it is wasting your time. Unless you enjoy the mystery of a little relationship on the internet, you're simply killing time with this guy because there's nothing to pursue.

Men want what they want. He obviously doesn't want you.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > what is on his mind