Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Cash For Clunkers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daveg61961
Msg: 2
Cash For ClunkersPage 1 of 1    
Mines about ready for it's fifty thousand mile tune up, but it's still got a lot of miles left in it!
 Wottacatchâ„¢
Msg: 5
Cash For Clunkers
Posted: 9/2/2009 4:48:31 AM
Do you know anybody that can answer my AD.

Looking for a 65 Mustang Fastback, Vintage Muscle Car/Near Mint/ Sparkling Black Metallic Ext./Minimal Scratches/Dents easily fixed with good buffing/banging job/No rust/ Plush pink int./Adjustable Seats/ Very Clean/ Rimblow Steering Wheel/ Minimal Trunk w/small Baggage Hold/ Racing Mirrors/Styled steel wheels/Functional Indicator Lights for maintenance/malfunction problems./'Silent-Flo' ventilation/ Self-Adjusting Brakes.

Must be a one of a kind classic, a real gem. Owner not open to offers, this pony must like a good home. No tire kickers. True beauty is under her teardrop hood. Kickass 289-hp V4 Challenger High Performance engine, complete with Cobra dress up kit/ 4- spd manual shift/Power steering /'Sta-Ful' Battery/ 1"sway bar hugs curves/Rockers, Shock Towers in excellent condition. Genuine platinum spark plugs for long life. Well lubed, due for a nipple greasing. 1 missing part: Dip Stick. All original parts excluding: Headlights (stuck in high beam) new wiper blades for impeccable vision. Happy to be filled on regular, likes high octane at times. At home on country roads and straight stretches, occasional downtown drag strip jaunt gets RPM's up. Will break down on bumpy roads or when handled too recklessly. Likes to park at construction sites, truck stops, sporting events, beaches, fairgrounds and concerts. Engine purrs when tinkered with by mechanically inclined hands. Owner must be somewhat hesitant, no collectors, not meant to sit idle. Possibility of test drive for SERIOUS INQUIRES. Needs TLC & LTR, not a trade in, a real keeper. I offer to maintain her well, cherishes her and has space for her (limited amount of junk). Slap in some NOS tanks, open her up and see how she flies. Soap her up/chammy her down, take her to show n' shine she'll beam with pride. A real head-turner, to me. Pictures appreciated, Local:
 Mozard
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Cash For Clunkers
Posted: 9/2/2009 8:46:09 AM
Whattacatch has the car I'm lookin' for .. wish I could afford a classic like that... would ya allow some creative financing??? Maybe take a suped up 4x4 on partial trade???
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Cash For Clunkers