Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Edinburgh      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dub08
Msg: 1
EdinburghPage 1 of 1    
Hey folks
Heading to Edinburgh in November with friends from work (10 of us). I have been before so have done the usual sites etc but we would like to do one of those ghost walking tours or haunted tours. There seems to be quite a few of them around - anyone got any recommendations?
Thanks
 Peripatetic1
Msg: 2
Edinburgh
Posted: 9/4/2009 6:15:25 AM
I agree with Puddles...
 andrew-focus
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Edinburgh
Posted: 9/5/2009 8:21:52 AM
I realy liked Edinburgh Castle. The views from there are amazing.

& all you can eat chineese.
 RoxanneR
Msg: 4
Edinburgh
Posted: 2/17/2010 1:58:31 PM
She's been on her trip to Edinburgh, but this thread is still going!
I was there for a week during the International Festival, and every night there was music from somewhere. Christine Primrose performed with other Gaelic singers at Queen's Hall. I explored the center of town on foot and took one of the Friday bus tours (double-decker buses open on top). The tour of Edinburgh Castle is nice, and also there are the Highland Games at the athletic field. I visited Buccleuch and Greyfriars Free Church of Scotland. I want to go back!
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Edinburgh