Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Are women nearly as pre-occupied with sex as men are?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gustheguidedog
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Are women nearly as pre-occupied with sex as men are?Page 1 of 1    
Well if your going from ouvre to duvet remember the french letters lol
 dpk47
Msg: 4
Are women nearly as pre-occupied with sex as men are?
Posted: 9/3/2009 3:36:01 PM
Women LOVE the french language. Allow me to pass on a phrase that has landed me in the arms of women plenty of times.

*ahem*

Le pomme de terre cours avec deux jambres. Au a la salle de banne, je ne sais pas?

Simple! The last girl I said that to snuggled up real close to me and said "thats so romantic." My mind is thinking "sweet! You're gonna get laid tonight!" Then she asked what it meant.

"the potato runs with two legs. where is the bathroom, I do not know?"

This was usually followed by "wait, where ya going?"

Ok, so maybe it hasn't landed me in the sack with many women. But it's fun to say, never the less.
 berb
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2009 7:02:39 PM

For me, I only think of sex on days that end in Y.

can you be a little more specific?
 Musique08
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2009 7:16:12 PM
I've got a dirty mind, I just admit it and am open about it. I get feelings of lust. I love kissing, I love orgasms. Everyone is different, some have higher drives than others. I suppose mine IS fairly high! So if someone says men are more horny than women, I think I would think "am I a guy then?" haha. It depends though, I mean I'm certainly not horny 24/7, but then again I can be dirty minded or whatever and not be horny.

Oh wait, no, I'm a really! haha
 Shawnb2009
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/3/2009 7:24:15 PM

I've got a dirty mind, I just admit it and am open about it. I get feelings of lust. I love kissing, I love orgasms.
I bet you now have 100 new mails! LOL

Ok...now my last GF was a nympho....like truly a freak in bed....and all of my other GFs were active....but they seemed to be able to go without sex for a few days.....by that ex of mine was hornier than any man I;ve ever met....so it really depends on the woman.

PS---dont mail me asking for my ex's number plz
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Are women nearly as pre-occupied with sex as men are?