Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Thanks, POF.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 peiganjan
Msg: 1
Thanks, POF.Page 1 of 1    
After much encouragement from friends, I've decided to do what I thought I'd never do...
Sending a shout-out on behalf of POF.

I've been on and off this site for a couple of years. Mostly here to meet new people and browse the Forums, I'd never expected much beyond getting out and having fun.
Then one day, I stumbled across my Mister's profile.
And everything changed.

We met a week after first contact online, and we've been glued together at the hip ever since. That was several months ago.
For the first time in my life, I've truly met my match and I couldn't be happier.
So for those who are here and serious about meeting someone special: don't give up. Be patient, be open, be truthful and most of all, be kind. It will eventually pay off.

Thanks, POF. You have a good thing going here.

PS: I also know of three other couples in loving, committed relationships that met each other here. It CAN HAPPEN!
 minako79
Msg: 2
Thanks, POF.
Posted: 9/5/2009 12:36:17 PM
thanks for sharing your wonderful news. :) good luck with your newfound happiness.
 peiganjan
Msg: 3
Thanks, POF.
Posted: 9/5/2009 1:12:10 PM
thanks!! good luck to you!
 peiganjan
Msg: 4
Thanks, POF.
Posted: 9/6/2009 5:41:08 PM
thanks, cherie!
yep--it's all for the Forums. i got addicted a long time ago. over the last year, i was mostly online for the forums and not actively "seeking" anyone--but keeping my options open. now that i'm in a relationship i don't venture into the discussions as much as i used to; admittedly, my man keeps a lot of my free time pretty occupied... but i still like to browse the topics on occasion. i keep my profile active in case i do come across a thread i want to participate in.
your idea of having a forum for couples that met here is a great one. please the masses. (;

jan

PS: i've gotten this question before in the AAG thread. sometimes i don't know how to take it. i participated in plenty of discussions before i met my Mister; does my being in a relationship suddenly makes my insight or perspectives null and void..?
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Thanks, POF.