Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Thank you POF!!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 One_Last_Cast
Msg: 1
Thank you POF!!!!Page 1 of 1    
I have met the most wonderful woman through POF. She is everything I had hoped for and looked for and would never have met her without this site!
To all you guys I say...don't get frustrated. You have to go through a mountain of rocks to find that special Jewel. Don't let the bad ones keep you from looking. She is out there and she is looking for you, too!
To all the women.. take a moment to try and get to know as many guys as you can. There isn't one guy here who could sum up who he is by his profile. We suck at that. There are still lots of great guys out there!!

Thanks again..I will still be hanging around the forums cause they are just too much fun, but my profile is hidden :)
 minako79
Msg: 2
Thank you POF!!!!
Posted: 9/7/2009 7:41:01 PM
congratulations and thanks for sharing your wonderful news.. many happy blessing to you and your new gf. :)
 jjsw8ing
Msg: 3
Thank you POF!!!!
Posted: 9/7/2009 9:34:25 PM
So, there is still hope. Nice to see this type of posting from a man. Best wishes!!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Thank you POF!!!!