Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found love      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jazzy711
Msg: 1
Found lovePage 1 of 1    
I am writing this to give everyone hope in finding their soul mate. My friend told me about this site so I took a look at it. I had a few dates and not much came of them (many players) but I wouldn't give up as I knew this was a better chance of finding someone special than in a bar etc.... just as I was really getting down...there he was. I wasn't sure as I couldn't get a clear picture of him (he had sun glasses on) but I contacted him first. Well...long story short.....when we finally met face to face I knew he was the one and he said the same. So I write this so that all of you will know that when it's your turn God will bring your mate straight to you and you won't miss it!!
Best of luck to all!!
Carol
ps... By the way...he was better looking in person than the pictures!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found love