Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > This was harsh.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 8
view profile
History
This was harsh. Page 1 of 1    

( not sure what that love meant but I did)

No, you didn't. That was lust my dear. He said he loved you to get in your pants.
I'm with 1kindman4u...as harsh as he sounded, hes right.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 12
This was harsh.
Posted: 9/9/2009 3:02:01 AM
A couple of things may have happened. Either he lost his erection and was embarrassed and turned it around on you rather than accept the blame put it on you.

Perhaps you had a 'smell' dosn there that you hadn't noticed before due to a yeast or bacterial infection and the smell turned him off and made him lose his erection, and he was embarrassed to tell you. If so, you should get a check-up, just in case.

He may be homosexual, and wa just trying to bat for the other team, but couldn't go through with it, and ran for cover when it ws time to go through with the deed. If that is the case, you should let it go and find someone else to date.

The condom may have broken and he didn't know what to do and ran for cover.

He may have ejaculated too soon and was mortified and made up that ridiculous excuse to cover his shame and guilt.

Anyway, I would definitely not take what he said to heart...he wouldn't have been in bed with you if he didn't have you in the bed with him if he didn't have some sort of feelings for you. Don't let it get to you. This is his problem, not yours.

Good luck!
Beth
 webmdtech
Msg: 16
view profile
History
This was harsh.
Posted: 9/9/2009 7:47:52 AM
that is pretty sad story but very simple why he would do that, he is just not that into you any more. his interest has expired.. and as wierd as it sounds he realized that while he was doing you. move on.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > This was harsh.