Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > I hate liars      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 6
I hate liarsPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
That's a weird one. Although I confess I've tried to convince my daughters that we're black. Apparently it caused real problems once they got to kindergarten.
 SirThinkAlot
Msg: 10
view profile
History
I hate liars
Posted: 9/10/2009 7:38:08 PM
Not sure all would agree on the origination of all from Africa.
I believe some would point to the three "primary" race descriptors as "Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid".
Color being only one value attached and at that not a definitive one. Bone structure, facial features and many others being more prominent.
The primaries extrapolate further into races that divide even as far as religion.
Anytime there is a separation of many generations that result in physical differences that are measurable, a value of race can be assigned.
No beneficial reason to be dishonest of race. No race is superior of others in all ways. Some have certain advantages as do others. Together we are all equal.
Except one.
There is a race that, at times, is the worst on this planet.
The human race.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 17
I hate liars
Posted: 9/10/2009 10:27:11 PM
Ok, I confess to being mixed. The thing is that I didn't know until I was an adult. My father was brought up to be ashamed of being Native American (his father) and passed as white. Whites used to treat Native Americans so badly that some "passed" as Mexican to get jobs in my grandfather's day. Since I've never experienced the bad part of what a Native American has gone thru it feels as though I would be seen as just another person that has decided being Native is cool and a way to get the few perks. I didn't earn any of it so I still call myself white.
 Sunsetstorm
Msg: 22
I hate liars
Posted: 9/10/2009 11:38:47 PM
lol re a ealier post re Tyra Banks being used as profile photos - the same man / woman whatevers behind it has it on ALLL the australian sites and its always sitting in the display top 100 as our men here cant even tell a well known actress
 theforumfiend
Msg: 27
I hate liars
Posted: 9/11/2009 6:33:09 PM
"also, even if I go to China I am caucasian chinese"

That would only be true if you were to become a Chinese citizen. If you are just visiting you would be an American Caucasian in China.
 KinChandlerAz
Msg: 29
I hate liars
Posted: 9/11/2009 11:13:55 PM

I've seen profile pics of Fiddy Cent, Kanye West, JayZ, Lil Wayne, Samuel Jackson, Tyra Banks, Oprah, Michelle Obama and many more on this site. All had Caucasian as their choice. Who knew they were searching for dates??

<------------hurriedly fixing up her profile so as to better appeal to the above-mentioned fish on POF...hmm...caucasian or black? hmm....what's a girl to do?
 valentino again
Msg: 30
I hate liars
Posted: 9/12/2009 12:32:28 AM
Excuse me if i put myself in ..
I don't know about race .. Except when i arrived here ..(US) .. Now Citizen.. and as i have to learn and as the questions and choices.. i found out that i'm 100 % Caucasian ??!!! and 95% of all my native country are..
Yet my mother are darker color, both her parents are white .. my father and his family are blondes.. (all my family tree 100% pure from my country)..
I'm the only son who is like my mother darker color .. all my brothers and sisters are blondes .. my children all are blondes ??!!!

The question is .. i don't say i'm caucasian or whatever .. i don't care about color or race ..
somebody lie .., don't waste your time on them.. life is too short to bother on somebody else than you..
US and Anthrobology say i'm caucasian .. (yet i don't think nobody see me think so).. and i don't care if i'm black, hispanic, chinese, or whatever .. i'm communicating with human biengs as persons.. and they have the same choice or just ok ..
Good luck..
 thwipp89
Msg: 31
view profile
History
I hate liars
Posted: 9/12/2009 2:18:23 AM
i hate people...but i love gatherings. isn't that ironic?

i stole that from the movie, 'clerks'.
 valentino again
Msg: 38
I hate liars
Posted: 9/12/2009 2:13:20 PM
Good Point..
Yet what make it an issue!!!??.. just want to know.. out of curiosity and learning .. wish more people contribute here..
 Jane18F
Msg: 51
I hate liars
Posted: 9/14/2009 7:07:42 PM
hahahaha . wow is that really happens ...they should be proud what ever color we have in our skin we are all equal in the eyes of God..................
 valentino again
Msg: 71
I hate liars
Posted: 9/23/2009 2:23:07 PM

Well Anglos are a Nordic tribe, and most Europeans are a mix of north/ south or just central. Actually a good deal of indo European languages would beg to differ that there were caucasians aka whites, in the area of india, Iran, Pakastan. They were and are still throughout the middleast. And so just like there are real East Asian people there are real Caucasians. Anglo is the same as saying Roman, it is a blanket rem that is not acurate. And not all Europeean languages are Indo-European, there are also Latin, Uralic, and Celtic and I would assume others. English is considered Indo-European and German as well, though Latin and Greek play a huge part in medical and law; proving there are differnt caucasian tribes all of one race. Just like Japanese, Korean, Indonesian; same race..

Just don't understand.. what you are trying to say here?

Looks like copy pasting some sort of lecture................. nothing related to your column.. or telling us why it is problem or lie for you ???????????? ..
but good thing if that you trying to show that you started taking lessons about diversity.. or ethnic origins.. wish that help you..
 valentino again
Msg: 80
I hate liars
Posted: 10/1/2009 9:26:49 PM
^^^^^^^^^ broncsbuff^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You didn't see TheRockMan post ..

If you knew the op's posting history you would have realised what you where walking in to in the first place. Come on, the picture of a church with the caption "I have culture" didn't give even a little hint?

OP...

Yah why don't you try looking in to the Bloody history of East Europe and then you can judge me and my culture that was dominated by Muslims for 400 years

Just wierd now.. you changed your ethnicity from Hispanic to Caucasian ??????????? in your profile ... and now come with a new ethnicity and history !!??
First in previous posts, you said you are hispanic and you say that ?? now you are caucasian ??????????

Whatever .. I'm not like you... I just ignore liars... cause they are pathetic.........

By the way if you know the bloody history of East Europe .. Muslims was in 20 % only of it .... but 70% of it all the entire history was .................. oppssssssssssssssssss.. you must know better than me .. as of now it's your history you supposed to know much better than me..
N.B. History is easy to access ..................................

.... Waiting your next ethnicity .. "Which i'm sure you will try to read more about it this time" ..
 theforumfiend
Msg: 82
I hate liars
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:03:48 PM
Hey everyone - let's just agree to quit feeding the TROLL.
 valentino again
Msg: 83
I hate liars
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:50:47 PM
.....OP.....

So from your own words.. " i think you are not here for dating" .. yet you are so clueless to what you are trying to do...

Hispanic; look up the definition......Albanian; look up the definition....both of these are Caucasians...."whites"..................

From your own words ...... my answer will show who is either "A BIG LIAR " or just " ...................................."

Hispanic Ethnicity Definition:
Hispanic . = A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race.
The term "Spanish origin" can be used in addition to "Hispanic or Latino".
So Hispanic does not mean Caucasian .. they could be black race and get from Hispanic (Latino) country so their ethnicity is hispanic ........ " yes this is the reality in ethnic meanings of Hespanic .. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww..

One more Shock .. What is the white race meaning ?? white Ethnicity ...

White Ethnicity Definition:
White. = A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Wowwwwwwwww.. Middle East "Arabs" and North Africans " which you considers Blacks yet they are more blonde than you" both of them are White Caucasian Race..

By the way this is the science and the real world of Ethnicity .. "Consider it a free class here"

A bunch of people called native Americans were here first when the Hispanics came to the Americas they came from Spain......

A bunch of people ?? so you even not respecting the main race and origin which this great country was theirs and belonged to their ancestors for more than zillion of years.. White race didn't come here less than 400 years..
At least show some respect for the great owners of the land which as you say you run from your country "whatever it is" to be here ???

So yes I am Caucasian any way you slice it.......And Albania also in Europe, also in the south like Spain is Caucasian

It is not me who slicing it .. this is your Question .. first you are who said you are Hispanic " which as i see everybody respect" (( I mean the Ethnicity not .............
Then you now changed your Ethnicity to become Cauacasian and you say from Albany "by the way i will come to this later " .
So the Question for you ?? are you Hispanic ?? by the way Spain in ethnicity Does not belong to Hispanic race ..
So whatever your reply is ............... simply you are A Liar first saying i'm hispanic and then changed it to albanian or Spanich !!!.. or you are not smart enough or Didn't get enough Education to know what is the real race .. " It looks so bad that after 26 years living one can not know their own race, and keeping blaming everybody else ...

Italy, Greece, Spain, Albania and many other places in East europe

Even in Geography ?????? .. your own 2 countries you picked to be your ancestors.. you don't know where they are on the map ?????????? or their place on europe ?? ..
I will help you .. Spain is South west europe .. Italy and spain are not East Europe countries !!! .. and by the way Between Italy and Spain .. there is France and Portugal ...

But just because Japanese bombed pearl harbor doesn't mean they screwed everybody and had kids, and the same is true in South Europe and Eastern Europe and anywher eelse there is war [/qouted]

What you are saying here ?? and where you are going ?? who talks about wars ?? and whatever who screwed who ?? this is a Dating site ...... simply .. so please take your ....... where ever it belong .. "I told you either you are a ................ or you have other Issues"

so to be subject to Islam was hell. So I am proud to be Christain and yes Caucasian and yes Hispanic MEANing; PERTAINING TO HISPANYA/SPAIN////REGARDLESS OF RACE.

Again ?? ok .. You was in hell.. so what is this to do your religion with what we talking about Liars in A DATING SITE , alot of people here are christians and they don't cry for sympathy or to show that they are cristians, and alot of people are Athiest " Albania Country more than 80% are Athiest" and then comes the cristians in the population count ?? so what the hell you are talking about in A DATING SITE . you talk about history whatever 400 years ( Are you trying to say you are a Vampire ??!!!) ..
By the way i didn't get a clue yet about why you keep talking about Hispanic and Spain in the same sentence you say you are from Albania ?? those are 3 different locations and big countries and oceans separates between each of the 3 backgrounds ???

FIGURE OUT THE REALITY YOU LIVE IN....and stop following sterotypes and the maybe you won't hav eproblems undertanding what Hispanic means....or Caucasian.....If you are still confused then you are hopeless......

glad you say that .. yet i don't believe or think you listen to your own words..

And i'm very happy you have such imagination, but please .. this is Dating site, and this is Dating Experience forum... and if you have issues with what you have in your previous country / countries.. or in your own mind.. you can go back and kill all those bloody Arabs or muslims or whoever.. just i give you a lesson for free (( Arabs are White Race)) ..

thebugisback

Hey everyone - let's just agree to quit feeding the TROLL

Great Reply ..
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > I hate liars